Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets (72867 Views)

Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye Exposes Full Bombom For All To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by mamajaz(f): 4:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Leez:
bia nwanne na d one wy marry mmanu dy cause problem
See your reasoning fah...all liars
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by sexaddict08(m): 4:43am On Feb 18, 2016
freshvine:
Abeg is this the Psquare that married a yoruba woman? He's no longer behaving like an igbo man he has outside influence

one mumu spotted. Hey, I see u
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by sexaddict08(m): 4:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Love Machine:
How will they be able to share squareville if they finally split?Their late mother once told them that if peter got married to omotayo psquare would split.I think their mother's prediction is coming to pass.btw,there is someone adding fire to these brothers beef.

where is the proof the dead mother make such statement?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Funjosh(m): 4:46am On Feb 18, 2016
This guy talks too much jare lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by stinechykee: 4:49am On Feb 18, 2016
freshvine:
Abeg is this the Psquare that married a yoruba woman? He's no longer behaving like an igbo man he has outside influence
My bros you really read my mind ooooo.I said it that after Peter brought in a Yoroman into the family of Okoye's family their life will never ever remain thesame.Now look at the way Peter alone have been ranting on Twitter accusing his big bros Jude who made Psquare wat they are but Jude still play mature by not responding and even his half twin Paul refused to join him to critice their big bros Jude.Peter see wat you have done to yourself because you married a Yoruba woman

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by delishpot: 4:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Chai Eyhaaaaa! It's nt good to lost a mum! Am sure if their mum was to b alive, all dis trash won't b happening. Instead of thier wives who supposed to b thier mothers to resolve dis issue, they r dry struggling for thier husbands to split. It's well wit d okoyes' family[email][/email] embarassed

Yes! Let's blame the women. Shior Naija women are their own worse enemies. So quick to put fellow women down. You a woman that should stand behind them ladies if men should tav them as evil are the one doing the tagging.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Coldfeets: 5:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Hahaaha. I love this drama. If dem wan split make them split becos I go enjoy dat one too.

This drama reminds me of one song I used to like back then. I can't really remember the name or who sang it buh the chorus goes like this:

I dey see danger ( danger)
Wahala dey
Oh oh oh
Wahala dey

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by lielbree: 5:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Jude is being greedy and will destroy the group. He should leave the picture.
After all Beyonce fired her dad who left his paying job just to advance his daughters talent.
Usher fired his mum
Janet Jackson fired her dad etc
Managing is not by force

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by lielbree: 5:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Love Machine:
How will they be able to share squareville if they finally split?Their late mother once told them that if peter got married to omotayo psquare would split.I think their mother's prediction is coming to pass.btw,there is someone adding fire to these brothers beef.
As a wife is it not your number1 responsibility to take care of your husbands property? What's mine is mine if I refuse to share it with my elder brother is it by force?
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by smoothlips(m): 5:32am On Feb 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Chai Eyhaaaaa! It's nt good to lost a mum! Am sure if their mum was to b alive, all dis trash won't b happening. Instead of thier wives who supposed to b thier mothers to resolve dis issue, they r dry struggling for thier husbands to split. It's well wit d okoyes' familyembarassed
Na waaah for your english..."to lost a mum"
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by sarutobie(m): 5:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Sanchase:
The women in the house are supposed to take a closer approach towards resolving this issue.

PSQUARE have made so much money that family feud should be the last meal on their table. We don't really know who said what and what transpired but from my point of view money is just paper and as you guys have so much of it, it shouldn't be a problem.

Your elder bro could be seen as Jobless to your record label but his presence in the team keeps the earnings within the family and keeps the family growing.

There is nothing more superior than family wealth, it lasts longer.. Its best you guys come to a more agreeable stake for every member rather than split.

International Standard Version
Wisdom cries out in the street; she raises her voice in the public squares. Proverbs 1:20

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Doesn't Wisdom call out? Doesn't Understanding make her voice heard? Proverbs 8:1.......the post quoted is laden with wisdom..
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by sarutobie(m): 5:39am On Feb 18, 2016
karbridals:
What nonsence did u just type?if the fans knows just peter and paul so what about it?where was peter's money when his brotber sold his car just to help them?

Here he is saying he doesnt want family business again.look at the way he is talking to his big brother just cos he feels he has money now.

Very soon u will start selling garri too.2013 u called a meeting that u dont want ur big brother to manage u two again and,jude agreed but paul refused....what kind of brother are u?u want to remove food from ur brother's mouth and put it in a stranger's mouth?i will never buy or attend ur shows when u people split..u ran to social media to complain first so as to get pity from people but u wldnt.

Why are u explaining to ur fans since u can so it alone?by the time ur money finishes and ur wife leaves u then u will know who truly love u ans who doesnt,if its not thesame family u said u dont want that still stand by u.

Ur head is touching

uote author=bezimo post=43018180]I think Jude should let them be.The fans only know Psquare(Peter & Paul) not some Jude.

So Jude, leave them alone to manage themselves.
Don't even know how to compliment this post, a woman with insight and so much wisdom.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by sarutobie(m): 5:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Wize1:

Bro you need not get yourself worked up over these morons. You read some comments and you wonder how dumb and naive majority of Nigerian netizens are. Imagine someone opening his mouth to say Jude should leave because Nigerians only know peter and paul. Since when did fame become a factor for superiority in a business venture?

Partners started from nothing all together, put their sweat and blood to build a business brand Psquare( which is way beyond either of the individuals). Jude sold his car to invest in the business. Now the money and fame is here, Peter suddenly feels he is the hero, retutns from squatting with Eto'o in Europe, goes to twitter to say he's fired one of the partners and Jude is supposed to carry his bag and go home? Paul is supposed to show up in the studio the following day for Psquare rehearsals?

SMH to these ignorant comments.
That is the herd mentality Nigerians are known for..the reason the politicians have them in an eternal grip and at their mercy..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by PastorOla1: 5:48am On Feb 18, 2016
WHICH ONE IS PETER, NA THE DADA OR THE ONE WITH CORRECT HEAD PLEASE
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Johnsown1(m): 6:04am On Feb 18, 2016
Square u two better setle ur diffrencies before u guys are ruined. After breaking up wht next

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by charlemon: 6:07am On Feb 18, 2016
That's how the seniors behave. They believe their younger ones should be under them. Infact it is a taboo if the younger succeeds or is progressing than them. This mentality is normally mistakenly created by the parents; particularly from the mother.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by MissingBudget: 6:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Some things are better exposed to the public. If he decides he doesn't want Jude again, Oga Jude should find his way out.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by naijaboy756: 6:23am On Feb 18, 2016
These 2 Ejimas, I remember your mum in the days of Friends of Jesus in your house around Laranto area. I also remember the story of the dream she had seeing 2 swords standing apart and was told she ensures the both are crossed and stand together. That only then will her twins do exploits. Jude na una brother. Make una try resolve am abeg.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by misgab: 6:23am On Feb 18, 2016
somebody shld tell dz fools dt blood is thicker than water.u r all actin like babes

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Temysteve(m): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2016
I think jude Okoye has been tormenting those guyz way back but because its family issue they want to spill it out, and nw the break up is here. I think dat jude is a greedy, selfish, and self-centerd man.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by frainc(m): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2016
repogirl:
My own concern is the pic of the strong thing....whose own is it? lipsrsealed grin
hmmm I like u jare
I like the thing so Tey u no fit hide am again

U wan chop or lick the thing? wink
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by yunnyp(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Chai Eyhaaaaa! It's nt good to lost a mum! Am sure if their mum was to b alive, all dis trash won't b happening. Instead of thier wives who supposed to b thier mothers to resolve dis issue, they r dry struggling for thier husbands to split. It's well wit d okoyes' family[email][/email] embarassed

U definitely know is their wifes that is sounding behind them right? Which means what?
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by just2okworld(f): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Well.

With all that money and his English is still whack.

But all these years of branding Psquare, shooting their videos, he still manages them, which must be a lot to handle.

Why is it now that Peter is insisting he doesn't want Jude anymore?

Something tells me there is a little birdie whispering ideas to Peter.

*Modified* Just cause I said a little birdie, some people have concluded I'm talking about a woman or his wife, I don't get how people reason.*

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Dirkcoyt: 6:47am On Feb 18, 2016
suwalee:
ti won ba bi e da ko pada wa ni pe stunt ni Oti ku niyen elenu akpere oshi

Werey lele yi oooo grin shey o ma fogo lori e ni?
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by sinistermind(m): 6:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Ibo boiz sha!!! See brothers o
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by klassic(m): 6:52am On Feb 18, 2016
I believe there some info we are not privy to, and also Peter seem to be the free spirit type. Blunt, emotional and says anything that comes to his mind or he thinks e wanna do.
His emotions run deep and I think he trusts easily and when such trust are betrayed he gets mad with rage. My advice his wife should learn to manage his public outburst and also manage his emotions. It's not easy. And the brothers should sit down, talk and put ego aside.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by karbridals(f): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Thanks dear

quote author=sarutobie post=43021792]
Don't even know how to compliment this post, a woman with insight and so much wisdom.[/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by adegeye38(m): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2016
The day the three of dem got married was the beginning of their problem......

PETER'S HOUSE

Peter wife :- baby, y is it dat u and and paul started psquare after years of working hard going to shows and working hours composing anf recording a song and yet u get to share dem equally with jude who just sits and make phone calls its nt fair.

Peter :- well v been thinking along d same line too but na because of paul, but bt m already fed up i can't take it anymore.

Peter' wife :-(moves closer to peter) now u are talking dear.

JUDE'S HOUSE

Jude' wife :- dear who does peter thinks he is he is an ungrateful idiot , imagine d sacrifices u made for him and psquare to get to where dey are u cant let him override and push u, u are his elder brother u gotta stand up to him , cos without you dere wont be psquare, let him realize dat.

Jude:-(visibly angry) indeed dear, you are right

PAUL'S HOUSE

Paul's wife :- paul, peter cannot continue to overrule your opinion u startee dis thing together you need to stop tolerating his excesses, because psquare his not about him alone, its about you too and jude has tried a lot for you guys, u must stand by your earlier decision if he doesn't want jude he can as well leave, more so i dont really like dat his wife.

Paul :- ( shakes his head and keeps on thinking).......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by jericco1(m): 7:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Peter and Paul, dem be one no be 2.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by karbridals(f): 7:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Really this hurts me so much.after many years unity now this.i knew somwthing was wrong when he started taking up contracts without his twin.

U want to tell ur brother u are the boss and its cos of u he feeds,forgeting he did something a friend coulsnt have done for u.

Peter is the problem here..u want ur brother sacked and ur twin doesnt want it so who is the proud one here?

quote author=Wize1 post=43019397]

Bro you need not get yourself worked up over these morons. You read some comments and you wonder how dumb and naive majority of Nigerian netizens are. Imagine someone opening his mouth to say Jude should leave because Nigerians only know peter and paul. Since when did fame become a factor for superiority in a business venture?

Partners started from nothing all together, put their sweat and blood to build a business brand Psquare( which is way beyond either of the individuals). Jude sold his car to invest in the business. Now the money and fame is here, Peter suddenly feels he is the hero, retutns from squatting with Eto'o in Europe, goes to twitter to say he's fired one of the partners and Jude is supposed to carry his bag and go home? Paul is supposed to show up in the studio the following day for Psquare rehearsals?

SMH to these ignorant comments.[/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by skipo123: 7:18am On Feb 18, 2016
I am very sad with Peter,Pls kindly take it easy.This is purely family affair,do not allow money and fame to destroy what took u so many years to build.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by mikeweezy(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2016
buhari must hear this, wait lets me tell blackface about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens / Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) / Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.