Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets (72884 Views)

Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye Exposes Full Bombom For All To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Chai Eyhaaaaa! It's nt good to lost a mum! Am sure if their mum was to b alive, all dis trash won't b happening. Instead of thier wives who supposed to b thier mothers to resolve dis issue, they r dry struggling for thier husbands to split. It's well wit d okoyes' family[email][/email] embarassed

Nne this grammar ehn

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by ElFenomeno1: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Chai Eyhaaaaa! It's nt good to lost a mum! Am sure if their mum was to b alive, all dis trash won't b happening. Instead of thier wives who supposed to b thier mothers to resolve dis issue, they r dry struggling for thier husbands to split. It's well wit d okoyes' familyembarassed

Your grammatical blunders are as bad as Peter's!
It is not good to lost a mother? Wtf!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 18, 2016
repogirl:
My own concern is the pic of the strong thing....whose own is it? lipsrsealed grin
mine grin
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Jj222(f): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2016
emakind:
I think its high time thus jude of a guy let the brothers be..why try to tear dem apart...#nobebyforce .#jude..pull off abeg
. I no want again na by force . big bros go ur way.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by deadie(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2016
For all those saying Jude should leave them alone, don't you get it that Paul sides with Jude? What makes Peter think that he is the boss to sack Jude without the consent of Paul? That Paul is on the side of Jude should tell you that the problem is with Peter and not Jude. Maybe Peter is becoming a bit too greedy or thinks that he calls the shot.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by jelal007(m): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

YES.
Lol...4 ur mind.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by akinsmyk(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Ganjafama:
I smell bias in ur comment. To me, I think Peter is begining to see himself as the Don of psquare and as such he call the shots. If he feels that he can't work with his brothers anymore then he should find his level.

I think u're d one bias here. Peter is the gentle one of the duo, so I guess he was been taken advantage of.

I f u'v been followng d story u'll see whr he said, his twin and Jude does business behind his back nd he found out, they forgot they were psquare when they left him outta d deal?

We read how they told him Cynthia won't b signed to thr label yet Jude signed her on his own. Is that not betrayal?

I know marrying a yoruba lady was one of d problem he had wth them.

Don't b too insensitive to understand that his twin want them share all they acquired equally with jude, who does that?

I smell conspiracy against d poor guy. U're too hypocritic if u don't see same

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by bezimo(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2016
karbridals:
What nonsence did u just type?if the fans knows just peter and paul so what about it?where was peter's money when his brotber sold his car just to help them?

Here he is saying he doesnt want family business again.look at the way he is talking to his big brother just cos he feels he has money now.

Very soon u will start selling garri too.2013 u called a meeting that u dont want ur big brother to manage u two again and,jude agreed but paul refused....what kind of brother are u?u want to remove food from ur brother's mouth and put it in a stranger's mouth?i will never buy or attend ur shows when u people split..u ran to social media to complain first so as to get pity from people but u wldnt.

Why are u explaining to ur fans since u can so it alone?by the time ur money finishes and ur wife leaves u then u will know who truly love u ans who doesnt,if its not thesame family u said u dont want that still stand by u.

Ur head is touching

uote author=bezimo post=43018180]I think Jude should let them be.The fans only know Psquare(Peter & Paul) not some Jude.

So Jude, leave them alone to manage themselves.

You can submit your opinion without been trashy or uncivil. So I typed nonsense, your brain must need some formatting for you to have vomited such insolence.
How dare you. You should learn public decorum so you dont appear stupid next time because you want to counter an argument, opinion or position.
I stand by my earlier position that Jude should let them(P square) be, besides musicians or superstars changing their managers is normal and nothing new.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by udemzyudex(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Well.

With all that money and his English is still whack.

But all these years of branding Psquare, shooting their videos, he still manages them, which must be a lot to handle.

Why is it now that Peter is insisting he doesn't want Jude anymore?

Something tells me there is a little birdie whispering ideas to Peter.

*Modified* Just cause I said a little birdie, some people have concluded I'm talking about a woman or his wife, I don't get how people reason.*

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

You're getting it wrong ma, av been following these guys drama for a long time and I believe their senior brother is taking them for granted.

He thinks his decision is final because he is the manager and their senior.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by deadie(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2016
SirToby:

May your own marriage turns to be an awful one. Do you even know what is happening indoor ? Yoruba hatred has really made your brain tepid and backward!! You just woke up and started blaming lola ? Once again may your marriage be miserable!

Where did he mention Yoruba in his post? And why take it so personal with so much venom? You got a serious problem.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by howfarwhatagwan: 7:37am On Feb 18, 2016
hmmm Bros Peter Okoye, it is ok to vent when upset. Families fight all the time and some say things that terribly hurt but one great lesson I have learnt in life is to NEVER write when angry be it an email or on social media because written words can hardly be erased but spoken words are easily forgotten..... please stop venting on social media particularly not in this era...think about it even in 20 years these things you are writing will be there... imagine your brothers children reading these things or even your own children.... believe me if you say these same things to your brothers in person even in the next 2 years they may not remember exactly what you said... and I believe you are a christian so will remind you what a certain verse in the bible says (not that you will read this but someone else may be reminded as well)... it says ' If it is possible, as long as it depends on you be at peace with everyone'.....Romans 12:18

Truth be told if Paul does not want to go along without Jude as manager then just as you have said no be by force you also cannot force him....

Anyways I don talk do sef wetin be my own for the matter...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by somatrix(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Make Nollywood Oge Okoye try go settle dem na. shay dem dey answer same surname na
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Abayomi94(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2016
The time is quarter past 8!!!oya receive it!!!!
BABA NLA is given a new look and impression by two versatile OAU rappers as Mexih and S.A.M go purely hardcore rap on the dynamic beat originally produced by Starboy's Legendury Beats. ENJOY!!

https:///qjoYG5LLc3

for everyone that supported the movement and will still support by sending this BC to all their contacts,GOD bless you and may you always encounter favour..I love you all!!
spoiler alert: you will like what I did with the Hoverboard Line... pls criticize and send in your reviews. Thank you!
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by bezimo(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2016
shala01:

Do u realise that jude was the brain behind most of their successful work

Even if thats true, Jude cant manage them forever, at some point you expect that Psquare might want a change for reasons best known to them. Perharps they believe they have other good options as possible replacement.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Wallade(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2016
My advice to Peter:
Stop this twitter rant, it will hurt you and do more damage than solve anything.
Develop and establish your own record label, you can sign any artist you wish to sign and promote whoever you choose.
Stay on with PSquare too so you don't give an impression that you destroyed the brand.
You can drop your solo music on your record label while you work with PSquare separately under Jude's management.
Employ the right minds, team and musicians at your own record label so the growth and development of your record label can be achievable and sustainable.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

My sister...gbosa to you jare.
I haven't even been following all this their long story
#NaughtyTuesday! grin cheesy

Hhehehe grin i have a longer story to tell even #Keeping Naughty
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

My sister...gbosa to you jare.
I haven't even been following all this their long story
#NaughtyTuesday! grin cheesy

Hehehehe grin i have an even longer story to tell you #Keeping Naughty
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2016
peterbello:

Look who we've got here!! PSquare records Historian or probably their new manager. How do you mean disrespect?
About DBanj, oh please; everyone knows he's history. The endorsement deals are just the only things left (and they'll peter out very soon).
IamMissMarvel is a woman and so what? All what she said is true.
mehn nigga I pity u,,,no jokes.....Trying desperately to get noticed by a female on NL..........u need to get out of ur current state bro....
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by 5starmilitant: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Love Machine:
Jude should start singing like don jazzy na.What do you think?

Lol.....the simple truth is, the guy is lazy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by okitejoseph: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2016
LOL! Everybody should just relax, Pquare are not splitting, remember they did the same thing in 2014 and then came out with an album Double trouble, just watch out, some mysterious person will come now and settle them and they will release a new album ........... thats Nigeria entertainment for you, you must hype your album before you release it..... http://www.prestnaija.com/psquare-and-jude-okoye-spits-fire-on-twitter/

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Wize1:

Bro you need not get yourself worked up over these morons. You read some comments and you wonder how dumb and naive majority of Nigerian netizens are. Imagine someone opening his mouth to say Jude should leave because Nigerians only know peter and paul. Since when did fame become a factor for superiority in a business venture?

Partners started from nothing all together, put their sweat and blood to build a business brand Psquare( which is way beyond either of the individuals). Jude sold his car to invest in the business. Now the money and fame is here, Peter suddenly feels he is the hero, retutns from squatting with Eto'o in Europe, goes to twitter to say he's fired one of the partners and Jude is supposed to carry his bag and go home? Paul is supposed to show up in the studio the following day for Psquare rehearsals?

SMH to these ignorant comments.

Spot on, but at the end of the day, Peter does reverse the right to decide if he wants to be managed by Jude. Wise words go " Keep family and business completely separated"

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2016
ODUBEZE:

U can deduce that:
1. Peter Okoye is not learned. Too much errors.
2. The origin of all these palava na money!
It is well!

Wow from a few typos, that means he isn't learned? coming from someone who spelt You as U? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by raindrops2121: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2016
I understand Peter,it looks they are against him concerning the story he told about Cynthia Morgan . Jude should not be forcing himself on him as their manager. It is not always good to do business with ones family cause it breeds bad blood, even when they are hurting you people would advise you endure because blood is thicker than kpomo. Had it been,this feud was between him and a friend people would not have judged Peter this way. Moral of this: don't do business with your family if you truly need them as your backbone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by bobbiekrantz: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
U b mumu ooooo, so ur phone no dey type give u Wetin u no want? Am sure say na kpalasa phone u dey use! Ewu embarassed

mai friend.. take Corrections biko

na wetin dey kiii Nigeria be this...them no dey gree at all..
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Badgers14: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:
This is clearly a case of an overbearing elder brother who thinks he has a right to make decisions for his brothers because of his position. What on earth will make a brother miss his own brother's wedding?sad.

I think Jude is overbearing. Peter is immature and very opinionated and Paul is just paul.

One cup of coffee for you abegi.... grin

I remember Paul's interview with Naij.com and he mentioned most of the things that Peter is saying abot how the brothers dpn get along business wise that was why Peter started his own show dance with Peter and Endorsements from Olympic milk and Paul started Rudeboys record and signed Muno..
According to Paul, Psquare missed out on Phyno and the deal btw Cynthia Morgan was kinda shade the team was not pleased with the whole drama which echoed what Peter is saying....
Like you said Jude is that over bearing elder brother that thinks because he is the older one, he should pontificate on what goes on both business wise and on their personal lifes.. Why didn't he attend Peter's weeding Why would they share their $ equal with Jude, he is just thier manager not a partner.. angry
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by TONYMAGA: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Honestly speaking,ah fink every artist v d right to fire or employ a manager,so if peter says jude z fired,jude shud let dem b...sipn my lipton tho cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by franklingud(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Hope this gets to ""the okoye family".
And it goes.... Blood is thicker than water... always remember that. Don't let anything get between you and your blood brothers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by MxFactor: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Whether it is Jude or Judas, Paul or Peter they are all d same. They are grown dirty ass men n should settle their issues without involving anyone....there is always Money to be made when you hype Beef on social media whether real or not.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by suwalee(f): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Werey lele yi oooo grin shey o ma fogo lori e ni?
wa egbon soro niyen nsin
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Alexander001(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2016
if you know wetin dis guy go chop if im type finish, una no go dey talk for dia matter. How many Nigerian he don better im life for me to be given listening to his jagon. if them like make dem split.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Dlorv(f): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Mat24 vs 10 to 12, it end time comin
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by ezemme(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2016
hmmmm. I strongly believed that somebody is behind this. may be somebody have been advising the but parties wrongly....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens / Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor / Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.