Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Are You Always Tired And Stressed . Ask Questions. Be Healthy To Enjoy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Always Tired And Stressed . Ask Questions. Be Healthy To Enjoy (688 Views)

Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time / Reasons Why You Are Always Tired & How To Fix It / Why You Are Always Tired And Exhausted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Always Tired And Stressed . Ask Questions. Be Healthy To Enjoy by healthisVital: 2:02am On Feb 18, 2016
A. What is Overweight? Overweight is having more body fat than is optimally healthy.
B. How do I know if I'm overweight? You can know if you are overweight by a simple calculation called BODY MASS INDEX (BMI). The body mass index (BMI) is a measure of a person's weight taking into account their height. It is given by the formula: BMI equals a person's weight (mass) in kilograms divided by the square of the person's height in metres.
BMI Calculation interpretations: 18.5 or less = Underweight 19- 24.5 = Normal weight 25- 29.5 = Overweight 30 - 34.5 = Obesity 35 - above = Super obese C. What causes someone to become overweight or obese? Being overweight is generally caused by the intake of more calories (by eating) than are expended by the body (by exercise and everyday living).

Factors that may contribute to this imbalance include: *Alcoholism *Eating disorders (such as binge eating) *Genetic predisposition *Hormonal imbalances (e.g. hypothyroidism) *Insufficient or poor-quality sleep *Limited physical exercise and sedentary lifestyle *Poor nutrition *Metabolic disorders, which could be caused by repeated attempts to lose weight by weight cycling *Overeating *Psychotropic medication (e.g. olanzapine) *Smoking cessation and other stimulant withdrawal *Stress *Little time to exercise or cook healthy meals * Using cars to get places instead of walking. * Hereditary factor *Sleeping too much *Sitting at a spot for too long *Too much processed food or Junk food (in some people) D. What are the health effects of being overweight or obese? Being overweight or obese open d door to so many health challenges and can increase your risk of: *Heart disease *Stroke *Type 2 diabetes *High blood pressure *Breathing problems *Arthritis *Gallbladder disease *Depression
E. Treatment The usual treatments for overweight individuals is diet and physical exercise. We have a Tested Natural, Organic, with no side effect 9 Days Weight Management Program called C9. Don't wait until it too late! Call or message 0818 052 1245 for your free Delivery Nation wide (Limited stock Available)
Re: Are You Always Tired And Stressed . Ask Questions. Be Healthy To Enjoy by healthisVital: 2:15am On Feb 18, 2016
take out the stress in weight loss and never get it back .
Re: Are You Always Tired And Stressed . Ask Questions. Be Healthy To Enjoy by healthisVital: 3:24am On Feb 18, 2016
all our clients have testimonies . we are happy . help someone you know and save the world

Re: Are You Always Tired And Stressed . Ask Questions. Be Healthy To Enjoy by Flexherbal(m): 3:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Life made easy

1 Like

Re: Are You Always Tired And Stressed . Ask Questions. Be Healthy To Enjoy by ddestiny20(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2016
i have pile and i need total cure.
Re: Are You Always Tired And Stressed . Ask Questions. Be Healthy To Enjoy by healthisVital: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2016
ddestiny20:
i have pile and i need total cure.
alright my brother . you can call or me on this line 08120284424 .thanks
Re: Are You Always Tired And Stressed . Ask Questions. Be Healthy To Enjoy by Witwicky(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
healthisVital:
all our clients have testimonies . we are happy . help someone you know and save the world

Pls I am so down with diabetes and I have problem with my prostrate .pls help. Am in my 20. Thanks.give me your whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Stiff Neck After Weekend Jogging/exercise / Breaking!!! Fhc Set To Strike Down Inhuman Organ-harvesting Law Passed By Nass / Don't Take The Risk Of Using Wrong/harsh Chemicals On Ur Skin {Get Insights}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.