Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time (33480 Views)

7 Things You Do In The Morning That Make You Feel Tired All Day / 5 Health Conditions That Make You Feel Tired All The Time / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by londonrivals: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Most times we tend to blame being tired all the time on a busy lifestyle and a stressful society, but the truth is we are sometimes more to blame for this constant feeling of tiredness than our busy lifestyles and the stressful society. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 5 things you do that makes you tired all the time.

Not Sleeping Well

Though, sleeping well might not be entirely easy to do if you’re a part of the Nigerian business or corporate world, there are a few things you can do to improve the quality of your sleep. Try to limit caffeine intake to small amounts during morning hours and none after that. Turn off all electronic devices at least an hour before bed, especially to avoid exposure to the phone screen light which can interfere significantly with your sleep. Also avoid sugary and carb-heavy meals before bed.

You Don’t Drink Enough Water

Not drinking enough water can lead to dehydration. Dehydration, even slight dehydration, takes a toll on energy levels and leads to a reduction in the speed at which oxygen and nutrients reach the muscles and organs. You should pay attention to your water intake and drink enough water to keep your system functioning in great condition.

You’re Not Consuming Enough Iron

Try as much as you can to balance your diet to avoid nutrient deficiencies that can leave you feeling weak, sluggish, irritable and unable to focus. Iron deficiency is one of the major deficiencies that leave you feeling weak and tired all the time. Be sure to stock up on iron rich foods like eggs, dark leafy green vegetables, nuts, kidney beans, foods high in vitamin C etc. to avoid iron deficiencies.

You Practically Live on Junk Food

If your primary diet consists of sugar rich foods and simple carbs, you shouldn’t be surprised you feel tired all the time. These kinds of foods rapidly increase your blood sugar level and constant blood sugar spikes followed by sharp drops causes fatigue over the course of the day. Improve your diet and include lean proteins and whole grains to help keep your blood sugar level steady.

You Stay Up Late on Weekends

Not sleeping on Saturday night, then sleeping through the day on Sunday can make it difficult for you to fall asleep on Sunday night (the night you really need to sleep in preparation for Monday morning). This of course results in a sleep-deprived Monday morning and a potentially crappy week. If you must stay up late on a Saturday night, rather than sleeping through the day on Sunday, you can try waking up close to your normal time on Sunday morning, then taking a power nap in the afternoon to recharge, so that your body will be more responsive to falling asleep come night time.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/things-you-do-that-make-you-tired-all.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by TRADELYN: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
You don't exercise your body system. embarassed

Click below for all your research projects, business plans, etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

15 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by abdulahi001: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
hmmn
Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by Epositive(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
anyday i skip breakfast

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by KINGinVAHALA: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sleeping late not only at weekends but every nights and not even sleeping at all has always been my problem.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by D34lw4p(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
You have too much sex...

16 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by otijah(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
D34lw4p:
You have too much sex...
sex doesnt make u tired or weak, it makes u stronger according to google. Thats why i do constantly everyday

24 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by Adonike(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
When you keep blaming JONATHAN for Nigeria's economic recession.

But I doubt if APC will ever get tired of that.

11 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by oshe11: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
So Kidney get BEANS?
Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by yanabasee(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
I Can Relate.........

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by MrsPhysics: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
And you didn't add sex. Even seun, Lalasticlala won't agree.
Without sex, the list is invalid.

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by win3k: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
For Nigerians it should be.

Spending time and money on religion and pastors, praying profusely as if the imaginary god is deaf and did not hear the first prayer.
Fasting: starving your body of much needed nutrients and water because of stupid beliefs in god and religion
Lack of family planning: having more children than you can afford, having sleepless nights, worry and headaches.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by pweeryambre: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
But I love junk foods
Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by oscaruzie(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
when you don't mind your business and poke-nosing into other people's affairs, why you no go tire all the time? lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by profnigga(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
naso e be?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , , , . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..... . . .
Dis person below me wanna say somtin
Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by kelechiodo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Exercise, very important

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by netflicks(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wen u cum all d time angry

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
D34lw4p:
You have too much sex...

You just have to bring sex in there.
Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by salaboiz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
6. IF U DONT HAVE MONEY

5 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by stubbornman(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
The " VASELINE CREW" ARE ALWAYS TIRED I DON'T KNOW WHY

9 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by moorevic(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
stubbornman:
The " VASELINE CREW" ARE ALWAYS TIRED I DON'T KNOW WHY
You must be a member to know this.

14 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by DollarAngel(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
PEOPLE THAT SERVICE THEMSELVES

5 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by Tloc(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
Sleeping late not only at weekends but every nights and not even sleeping at all has always been my problem.
Try listening to soft music like jazz, soft rock or country. Even if you do not get to sleep, Your attitude to life would have seen a boost.

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by stubbornman(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
moorevic:
You must be a member to know this.
And you must be the regional manager of the crew to know me

7 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by moorevic(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
stubbornman:

And you must be the regional manager of the crew to know me
Oo baby oil na you

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by PotatoSalad(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
When you fap, beat the meat, bash the candle, Bleed the weasel , bleed the weed, buff the banana, bop the baloney, burp the worm, choke the chicken, clean your rifle, cork the bat, crank the shank, cuff the carrot, fist your mister, flog your dog, flog the frog, flog the hog, flog the log, flute solo, jerkin'the gherkin, loop the mule, manual override, paint the pickle, pocket pinball, pocket pool, polish the banister, polish the rocket, pound your flounder, pump the python, rope the pony, spank the monkey, tease the weasel, toss the turkey, walk the dog

When you make sweet passionate love to yourself gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by KINGinVAHALA: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tloc:

Try listening to soft music like jazz, soft rock or country. Even if you do not get to sleep, Your attitude to life would have seen a boost.
Alright and thanks!

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by Shiitposter: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

i would hang myself if this happened to me. That's how much i don't joke with my night sleep.
Re: Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time by menwongo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Only a fool believe in his heart that there's no God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watermelon And It's Health Benefits / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? / Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.