Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Who is Amplifyd? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who is Amplifyd? (8814 Views)

Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye / Pls School Me On Amplifyd! / Amplifyd Crew: I Can't Shout (official Music Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is Amplifyd? by warriboi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2005
Amplifyd crew...............
loving the "AFRICAN UNITED"
really nice esp with the Enya background
really nice....dats why i love Kanye West
He drops real lyrics that hit home e.g Sierra Leone's diamonds et al
i guess you guys shouldn't claim to be 9ja's hottest group just yet
let the listening public rate you,ok?
i'll try listening to more of your songs during my lunch break
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Scorpio(f): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2005
c0dec:

just heard your shakara song. sorry oh but the song no try at all. the song sounded too amateurish. weak beats and empty lyrics. try abeg, try represent!

floreat.
be easy dude wink
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Platinum(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2005
man, y'all guyz based in the UK or wat? coz if u aint, i'm thinkin' of joinin' ur label, un'stand? y'all guyz are d bomb. I'm an upcoming naija artiste in Benin, and i need a label. think y'all could sign me up. ma num is 08026656071. thanks. this is my pic.

Re: Who is Amplifyd? by EddyTells(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2005
Nothin personal, but i no see anything inside this song oo.

Its the same stuff with what we hear everyday in the nigerian music industry.

I played it thrice and it still didnt click. undecided
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by lioness(f): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2005
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by lioness(f): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2005
I have just listened to Shakara a couple of times. cheesy

I think you guys could do better. You've got the voice and the beat but you need an edge.
You need something though nigerian, yet different from the usual stuff.
Make it different from what we all hear on Nigerian radio stations.

I think you guys will go places. kiss ur female artist is good too....she got attitude and thats kool
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by vexxy(f): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2005
december 3rd: kickin it live feature, landover md <--where exactly is that? I mean, I know Landover but I've never heard of "kickin it live feature" where is that?
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Seun(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2005
African United is more interesting than Shakara. You should have presented it first.
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by dafman(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2005
The Shakara track sounded quite ordinary, I mean nothing really new there though i've not listened to the African united track but it can't be worse
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by buckeye(m): 12:50am On Nov 21, 2005
wow! u guyz are going to be the bomb, well, y'all should keep doing ya thang.
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by buckeye(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2005
u guyz are going to be the bomb, well, y'all should keep doing ya thang.
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Tan: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2005
men i like that shakara song jo...forget wat this guy wey dey yarn.....AMPLIFYD!!..
floreat.
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Tan: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2005
una get any new song
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by vexxy(f): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2005
angry Dec. 3rd is fast approaching and I still haven't gotten an answer as to where exactly you're performing in Landover angry
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Beazy1(m): 2:12am On Dec 19, 2005
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by IAH(f): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2005
DJ Tnt is hot! Just check B-eazy's profile and see. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by FeuFemme: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2006
hey...i'm new to this forum...just wondering if anyone could upload the links to amplifyd's "brand new day" and "jesu" cos all the yousendit links have already expired...thanks!
by the way..keep up the good work you guys at amplifyd...if you guys ever stop by atl again, be sure to let me know cos i missed the show y'all had a coupla months back
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Seun(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2006
According to B-eazy, they have a new song that is hot!
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by queen2(f): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2006
Yep i saw it somewhere but can't remember the site, will try to locate it anywayz.
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2006
have yall seen myth , geeeezzzzz hes sooo cute to me

Where is b-eazy anyway ??
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Beazy1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2006
Been on the production tip, finishing up our album and all. Our songs are available for streaming on radiopalmwine.com, make sure you vote for Amplifyd!
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by queen2(f): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2006
I think Ju idi yen is d hottest at the moment watch it here cheesy

http://www.onenaija.com/videopages/naijavideosF.htm
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Beazy1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2006
you can visit our website www.amplifydcrew.com to stream our latest music: "Move Your Body" enjoy!!!
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Beazy1(m): 2:32am On Jun 11, 2006
vote for amplifyd

group of the year at the upcomin' naija entertainment awards!!!

saturday, june 17, 2006!!!

disregard the date on the flier, u can vote up until june 15th!!!(my birthday)

thanx for ur support, and i hope to see u all at the awards!

Re: Who is Amplifyd? by aloib(f): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2006
hmmmmm,
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by diddy4(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2006
wonder how im gon vote when i havent heard any of your songs. the download link u provided above has expired. if anyone has the song please send it to me let me know whats up.

i play naija music alot where am at and many people love it so if i get your songs and it is da bomb. i sure can get alot of dudes to vote u up.

any kind hearted fellow should please send me the music or upload a link where i can get the music from. diddy4dt@yahoo.com. thanks alot.
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Beazy1(m): 12:14am On Jun 12, 2006
WHY VOTE FOR AMPLIFYD?

The song "Ju Idi" is now a club favorite in Nigeria, England and United States. http://www.amplifydcrew.com/Music/ju%20idi.mp3

"Best friends" is currently top 10 on radio in Ghana.

Other hit tracks, including "Shakara", "Move your bodi" and "Gbedu", featuring nigeria's queen of hip-hop, Sasha, have continued to feature on mixtapes and websites, including krazienaija.com, radiopalmwine.com, ultimatenaijaradio.com, nigeriapages.com, silverbirdgroup.com, sohh.com, to name a few.
http://www.amplifydcrew.com/Music/amp%20ft%20sasha.wma

http://www.amplifydcrew.com/Music/touch%20it%20FINAL.mp3

Amplifyd has performed across the East Coast of United States- MA, NY, DC, ATL, MD, PA, and have also performed at the famous Silverbird Galleria and Golden Gate Restaurant in Lagos, Nigeria.

In January, 2006, AMPLIFYD, along with nigerian singing sensation Onyeka Onwenu, composed and performed a song honoring Nigeria's 2005 person of the year, Prof. Dora Akinluyi, ath the Silverbird Galleria

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=039FC66349AA8835

On may 27th, 2006, AMPLIFYD hosted the 1st annual memorial day african allstar concert, featuring 2face Idibia, Majek Fashek and Banky at the lyric Opera house, in Baltimore MD.

The crew has also made guest appearances on all the major Nigerian radio and TV stations; Rhythm 93.9, Cool fm 96.9, Brilla FM 88.9, UNILAG Radio 101.5, Silverbird TV, NTA, AIT, to name a few.

vote for AMPLIFYD

DEBUT ALBUM- COMING SOON!!!! WATCH OUT FOR MORE DETAILS

Re: Who is Amplifyd? by diddy4(m): 1:09am On Jun 12, 2006
thanks for the links, nice thing y'all got going. imm@ vote for y'all fo' shizzle. keep it real and easy and do ya thang. represent.
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Beazy1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2006
wink
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by aloib(f): 6:34am On Jun 13, 2006
b easy abeg link me up wid one of those fine dudes, lol grin grin grin
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by Beazy1(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2006
which 1 do u have in mind grin grin grin
Re: Who is Amplifyd? by aloib(f): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2006
dj tnt, why are u grinning, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: BaseOne – 'Werey Re' (remix) Ft. Olamide & Phyno / BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" / Sarz Ft Wizkid - Beat Of Life (Samba)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.