Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ekiti In The News Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti In The News Again (643 Views)

We Will Chase PDP Out Of Ekiti In 2018, APC Boasts / Photos Of Ado Ekiti In Big Trauma.. / Buhari Rally: Get Out Of Ekiti "In Your Own Interest" DSS Warns Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti In The News Again by benchuks(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
Court of Appeal today nullified the election of PDP Senator,Ayo Arise and ordered for re-election.Atleast i thought the judges should hav learnt from the last re-run Governorship election and declare the AC candidate the outright winner.maybe,we are in for another Ayoka's and Ido osi magic!!!!
Re: Ekiti In The News Again by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2009
Those people in that place are just animals.
None of them wanna work anymore, everyone wanna be a politician at the cost and detriment of others, they are willing to just about anything to assume office.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti In The News Again by IFELEKE(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
Fhemmmy:

None of them wanna work anymore, everyone wanna be a politician at the cost and detriment of others, they are willing to just about anything to assume office.
of what relevance is this your ranting to the subject matter?
name your state and i will sight worse cases of election malpractices/daylight robbery by the party of thugs.
Kindly refrain from posting if all you can drop is lines attacking a people whose only fault is resisting electoral robberies.
Re: Ekiti In The News Again by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2009
Fhemmmy:

i guess 'politiks' is a profession for most people from that region. ekiti is one of the most problematic state in naija. angry
Re: Ekiti In The News Again by IFELEKE(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
RICHIE BOI:

i guess 'politiks' is a profession for most people from that region. ekiti is one of the most problematic state in naija. angry

Problematic because the people aren't allowing business to go as usual for the People Of Doom Party.
Re: Ekiti In The News Again by Fhemmmy: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
IFELEKE:

of what relevance is this your ranting to the subject matter?
name your state and i will sight worse cases of election malpractices/daylight robbery by the party of thugs.
Kindly refrain from posting if all you can drop is lines attacking a people whose only fault is resisting electoral robberies.

I guess you are from Ekiti and u just don't wanna hear the truth, where i am from is not the point, the fact remains that people there are just animals and needs to act like human for once.
Politics in Nigeria needs not to be made into a do or die and people from Ekiti seems t be used to 'if i can't win, then, i will make sure you die", as a matter of fact, i think the western region needs to chill and not just see politics as the only way to make money.

RICHIE BOI:

I have noticed that too and it is becoming so sickening
Re: Ekiti In The News Again by IFELEKE(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I guess you are from Ekiti and u just don't wanna hear the truth, where i am from is not the point, the fact remains that people there are just animals and needs to act like human for once.
Politics in Nigeria needs not to be made into a do or die and people from Ekiti seems t be used to 'if i can't win, then, i will make sure you die", as a matter of fact, i think the western region needs to chill and not just see politics as the only way to make money.
Yes am from Ekiti and i still say you don't call people profane/uncouth names just because they are fighting for their rights.
Politics in Nigeria has been turned to a do or die affair by the unpopular party in power and that is what we are resisting in ekiti so get your facts straight before dropping incoherent/misleading lines on issues concerning the state.
Only an alien living in mars won't see anything wrong is our present political setting.
Re: Ekiti In The News Again by MrCrackles(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2009
Ekiti no dey tire? grin
Re: Ekiti In The News Again by DDMoses(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
@Fhemmmy
I strongly believe with no doubt that you are insane, for you to have gone out of your mouth and start talking to people without question, what got do you have to have make you lose your sense and start insulting my people, see, i give you last warning and other posters to stop insulting Ekiti, because if you do, you will face the music of death, with all sincererity.
Be warn
Re: Ekiti In The News Again by bawomolo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
IFELEKE:

Yes am from Ekiti and i still say you don't call people profane/uncouth names just because they are fighting for their rights.
Politics in Nigeria has been turned to a do or die affair by the unpopular party in power and that is what we are resisting in ekiti so get your facts straight before dropping incoherent/misleading lines on issues concerning the state.
Only an alien living in mars won't see anything wrong is our present political setting.

is public office a right?

(1) (Reply)

African Museum From The Americas: What Do You Think About When You See These Pic / Obama Will Visit Nigeria Someday / Opportunity For Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.