Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,447 members, 7,864,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Popular Nigerian Comedian, ‘I Go Dye’ Goes On World Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Comedian, ‘I Go Dye’ Goes On World Tour (472 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Comedian, ‘I Go Dye’ Goes On World Tour by telltimes: 6:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Nigerian Comedian and United Nations Ambassador, Francis Agoda, popularly known as ‘I go Dye’ is set to embark on world tour to Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester.
I go dye told the News Agency of Nigeria on Wednesday that he will be taking his brand ‘I Go Dye Standing’ to other European cities, America, Canada, Asia and will be rounding the celebration in Nigeria.
The ace comedian said he decided to go on the tour to express his gratitude to his fans for their love and support since he began his comedy career 20 years ago,
“Come Easter Monday, 28th of March, I will be standing on a “Diplomatic Mission’’ and hosting an event, ‘Bank Holiday’. It will be an event of fun, comedy, and music.
“The event is themed; “The Last Man Standing’’, “I Go Die’’ and “Expect the Unexpected’’
“The event will be hosted by American star, Michael Blackson, and performances by Aphrican ape, Chris Mapane, I am Dulo (America), Timaya, I Go Save, and a host of others,’’ he said.
According to his UK event promoters, Akinlolu Jekins and Co/Cococure APP, the show will be unveiled as “one of his world tour, starting with the UK tour at the Indigo, O2 London, and the UK’’.
read more: http://telltimes..nl/2016/02/popular-nigerian-comedian-i-go-dye-goes.html

Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian, ‘I Go Dye’ Goes On World Tour by Airforce1(m): 6:19am On Feb 18, 2016
good to know
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian, ‘I Go Dye’ Goes On World Tour by endtimesblog: 6:24am On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigeria Super Eagles Team Arrive In Kaduna / Killin Reply: Davido Fires Back At Fans Dissing Him Over Drake’s Fader Signature / GET IN Here-value4naira.com Officially Launched Today. Giving Out N150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.