Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident (38735 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by silicongist: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
I Go Dye writes on his Instagram page “When pensioners protested this is what they got. When we protested for fuel pump hike this is what we got. When we protested against bad leadership this is what we got. When we protested on power failure or increase of minimum wage this is what we got. This is a good experience for you and it will serve as a lesson to others,that they should join Nigerians when they face hardship and speak against it, because of corruption and the ills of the political class.
Please get up, this is just a small thing compared to the injustice and pains that corruption have caused in this country. Oga governor, you are still among those governors that have short-changed some of our youths’s destiny, even the president is not exempted from any of such consequences. Until all of us use our respective positions to promote what is right, every citizen of this country can face this kind of situation.”
However, the comedian who has a mandate to speak out on corruption on account of his ambassadorial endorsement by UKAid condemns the act of the law enforcement agencies by resorting to crude method to maintain law and order at the rally, by describing it as an abuse of Human Rights.
” I condemn this action because it violates the fundamental human right to liberty and I also use this medium to admonish the people of Ekiti State to remain peaceful as they choose who leads them on Saturday.
“What happens to the boys on the street, can happen to anyone. speak up, because our present status doesn’t stop us from questioning our environment,” he writes

http://silicongist.com.ng/entertainment/comedian-i-go-dye-shades-fayose-over-tear-gas-incident/

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by beeblack: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
You spoke well

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by yarimo(m): 2:14am On Jul 13, 2018
FAYOSE is a failure and a disgrace to the people of ekiti state undecided

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by wj26584(m): 6:04am On Jul 13, 2018
yarimo:

They are all failures APC and PDP....................Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua would have done well for this country but death will leave bad people and visit the good people.

No wonder they say Good name is better than riches even in death he is still remembered I wonder what our politician will be remembered for.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Moreoffaith(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2018
grin
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by magicminister: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Very well said.

Thos political elites live in their high towers and think they are untouchable but they forget that power is transient and one day, they will become victims of the society they created/refused to change!!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by affable4(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Menh! See as ambassadorial role make person refine small, cos I'm sure he was ready to fire on in very crude languages.

6 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by bomasek(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Spot on
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Proffdada: 6:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Hanging broken hand on broken neck because of tear gas grin

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by mcdokwe(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2018
No one is safe in this country.

Oya gofnor you haff hear him, oya get up.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Oga governor, you are still among those governors that have short-changed some of our youths’s destiny,

COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR, FAYOSE

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by EmmyDJourno: 6:26am On Jul 13, 2018
How would anyone believe that a sitting Governor with security details would be so manhandled, knowing how overzealous boys can be to protect Baba

Why is there no video recording of the beating in this age of camera phones in everyone's pocket

Fayose is a pathological liar seeking public sympathy, make him quick come down make them collect that Oga Jona billions in his account

I am sorry for anyone deceived by his theathrics

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by frankmoney(m): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Pdp and APC are the same

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Oblongata: 6:27am On Jul 13, 2018
'i go die' go soon turn to 'i have die' if he no leave politics alone

5 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Felixalex(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Well said
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by seuncyber(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2018
True talk
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Felixalex(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2018
yarimo:

So because of Fayose's shortcomings it is ok to be tear-gassed by the law enforcement agencies? (Assuming it's true)

Did u even read IgoDye's write-up to understand that he's saying if we do not all speak up against the evil being perpetrated by the government at all levels WE ALL will keep being victims of such callous occurrences. it was some unknown person's turn yesterday, it's Fayose's turn today, it might be your turn tomorrow...

While you keep supporting Buhari and APC, still reserve some.brain for basic reasoning.

11 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by babasolo(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Exactly

He is lucky he didn't end up in the station like we normally do... With a jaw dropping charge hanging on our heads

11 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by kenny905(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Somebody apart from apc and pdp should please rise and win

6 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2018
wj26584:

They are all failures APC and PDP....................Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua would have done well for this country but death will leave bad people and visit the good people.

No wonder they say Good name is better than riches even in death he is still remembered I wonder what our politician will be remembered for.
I was beginning to think I was the only one on this forum that thought both pdp and apc are useless.
you have spoken well sir.

15 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2018
silicongist:

I Go Dye writes on his Instagram page “When pensioners protested this is what they got... Oga governor, you are still among those governors that have short-changed some of our youths’s destiny, even the president is not exempted from any of such consequences. Until all of us use our respective positions to promote what is right, every citizen of this country can face this kind of situation.”
” I condemn this action because it violates the fundamental human right to liberty and I also use this medium to admonish the people of Ekiti State to remain peaceful as they choose who leads them on Saturday.

Thank you for sharing this

It's heart-warming to see celebrities use their voice to champion the cause of social justice.

Thanks again

14 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by verycheese: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2018
You have spoken well. Never knew of this articulated side of I go dye o.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Nwodosis(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Na I go dye blow all these grammar so?

3 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by XaviDayo(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Sharaaaap joor.

Meanwhile We make Tshirts, sports wears and Polo shirts.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by flyca: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2018
I-Go-Dye get sense pass Tuface the coward

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by momodub: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Correct talk
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Auxtin85(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2018
These and many more they we will see if that go slow president is reelected.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by livinbygrace: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Spot on my guy!We have been complaining about the police brutality to the masses but nobody cares until one of them is affected.Politicians are not to be trusted,all of them are the same.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Jakasibo(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2018
But Fayose is the only Governor who got the nerves to always speak up against Buhari's Dictatorship.

Had it been it was one of those his dormant colleagues, it could've been justified (by us)
but Fayose has always spoken up.
even though we all know him too is corrupt, only fighting and criticizing for personal interests.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by Kunleskey(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmmn!
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident by room089: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Nigerians and their mentality!

if half of our leaders were bold to speak out like Fayose, things would not have degenerated to this mess we are experiencing now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million / Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos / Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.