Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (1780 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:11am On May 30, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
1. After three years of the dwelling of Eartum and Earthus in the moon, she told him;
2. Eartum, I can no more bear it. Let us go back into the ocean and take charge of all our creatures;
3. The whales, the phibioses, the tergunis- they shall all die for our absence.
4. And Eartum said, why do you worry all the time over the creatures made by my own hand and the ones made by the bang?
5. You do not consider your own safety over theirs.
6. If they die, can we not make others to replace them?
7. But if we die, how shall we be replaced?
8. Moreso, Apollyon your son have we kept in this moon with us until a time he would be able to withstand the turbidity of the ocean.
9. Why do you even bother, O! Earthus? Have I not sent down my force from the moon into all the oceans and seas and water bodies on the face of the earth to protect them?
10. So keep your peace O! Earthus! For it was because of your great care for the homos that you lost your limbs.
11. And Earthus said, my limbs are nothing to me in this matter. I shall even offer to lose my life if need be.
12. And for Apollyon, did Knoliud not appear to us last night to tell us that he will grow up to rule the earth with a rod of iron? But this thing I am against.
13. Let us depart into the oceans immediately, for I can no more forbear it.
12. With this, Eartum knew that her heart was fixed. And he said, O! Earthus, mother of great Apollyon, (also called Apollo) I can perceive in my spirit that in a distant world, the spirit of Apollyon shall lead some homos here.
13. And when they shall explore this moon, their findings shall put Nymphidis to shame, because he has assumed that the moon is a light and therefore not explorable.
14. So Eartum and Earthus were set to leave the moon.
15. And he made a satellite like the stars of the great bang. Then he kept Apollyon in the satellite to grow therein.
16. Now Nymphidis had released his dragon upon the homos on earth who kept on visiting the ocean to worship Earthus.
17. And the dragon flew across the continents, putting the life of many worshippers of Earthus to death.
18. And Petunia discovered an element called Publum. And Nymphidis was glad at the discovery because he thought he would feed it to the worms of Ephradite which he had taken.
19. Nymphidis made a molten lead with his fire and fed them to the worms of Ephradite.
20. Immediately the worms had tasted the publum, they fell dead like a grass dried up by the sunlight.
21. And Nymphidis called one of his homos and fed him with a molten publum cooked in oil, disgusing it like pottage.
22. Then the homo died.
23. When Nymphidis saw this, he was very pleased within his heart. And he named the molten plubum wormwood, because it was what killed the worms of Ephradite which even fire and sulphur could not kill.
24. Then he arranged his followers to go round the continents to declare peace, saying, let us be at peace with one another again.
25. And Nymphidis said, let everyone worship whosoever he chose to worship.
26. Go into the seas and the oceans and the rivers and drink of the waters.
27. Worship the image of Earthus if you wish, for at the beginning she was charged with the control of this planet.
28. Hearing this, everyone on the face of the earth was glad. And they hailed Nymphidis again, saying, Alsadur! Alsadur! you are the greatest among the sons of God.
29. You are Peace and the god of it. You are not the god of war, but the god of peace.
30. Then Faulkin arose amidst them and said, I am the Prince of Peace. Therefore let peace reign in this planet.
31. And these deeds of Nymphidis and Faulkin were the fulfillment of the divine prophecy of Knoliud, saying, "And one of you sons of God shall give himself a name. He shall be called Peace. And his adopted son shall be called the Prince of Peace."
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:14am On May 30, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

1. Eartum and Earthus tarried in the moon until it was directly over the continent of the oceans.

2. Then Eartum said, it is time to plunge into the ocean eartum.

3. And Eartum had made a device for seeing afar. And with this he knew that the moon was over the oceans.

4. Then did Eartum balance Earthus on his wings and flew with the speed of the earth.

5. And the force was so much that Earthus fell off the back of Eartum and got stuck within the body of a phibiosis.

6. And the head of the great fish went apart from his body.

7. Then Earthus appeared to be naturally possessed with the body of a fish.

8. And Earthus wept greatly when he saw this. And she said, Eartum, take me out of this phibiosis.

9. And Eartum laughed, saying, you looked perfectly framed in it, o Earthus!

10. I would that you remain in it forever. And let her tail and body make up for your lost legs.

11. But this thing displeased Earthus. And she pleaded day and night for Eartum to pull her out of the body of the phibiosis and put the phibiosis together again.

12. Then Eartum said, do you think the phibiosis does not know what she did?

13. I can perceive that she willingly waited for you to plunge into her body, else you will break your head against the crystals of tepex beneath the ocean.

14. Or against the ice that are hiding their bodies in here.

15. The phibiosis gave its life for you, such as one of them also helped Jasheb to escape the ocean.

16. Did you not see this through the satellite? Did you not see how the phibiosis ate up all the furs on his body and left his skin as smooth as yours?

17. But Earthus insisted that Eartum should take her out of the body of the phibiosis.

18. Then Eartum obliged her and began to pull her with all her strength, but she cried in pain because she felt her skin tearing apart.

19. And it became impossible to take Earthus away from the body of the phibiosis, lest her body would be rented apart.

20. Then Earthus succumbed and ordered for the gathering of all the phibioses in the oceans.

21. Then he blessed them, saying, for helping me, an helper of homos shall you be forever.

22. And whenever you hurt yourself or whenever you are being hurt by any external force, your wound shall heal up in no time at all.

23. Immediately she said this, the phibiosis stuck to her body began to close more on her flesh.

24. And the cut on her body healed up.

25. Then her blood mixed with the blood of Earthus and her nerves connected with the nerves of Earthus. And the brain of Earthus began to control it immediately, such that whenever Earthus thought to move her legs, the tail of the phibiosis shook as though it was part of her from creation.

26. Thus did Earthus have the torso of a homo and the tail of a fish and also her offsprings thereafter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Collection Of African Literature. (Suggestions Are Welcome) / Dear Diary ------ By Adaora Chima Precious / How To Buy And Sell Books In Nigeria With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.