Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) (51723 Views)

Introducing The "V-upgrade" For All Cars In Nigeria [PICS] / Motor Company In Germany Unveiled A Transparent Car. / Where To Get A Good Car Service Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by kodlins(f): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
you should know it was in the old Anambra state.
A little history class can actually help.
MCMLXXVI:
The company is in ENUGU, not Anambra.
Please correct your title, OP.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by spacebus: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
i love the way u die boyyy!
NiGeRianTr0ll:
The very thought that it's an Igbo company feels me with despair, migraines and heartaches angry
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
kodlins:
you should know it was in the old Anambra state.
A little history class can actually help.

I KNOW it was the old Anambra state.
The moderators corrected the thread title before shifting it to the frontpage, because the OP had initially styled it to look like the facility was in the present day Anambra state.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by 2sex(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
rad8:
Why don't they have tushed names (innoson, anammco)... Before I buy a car, d first thing I consider is the name.
P.s. their logos are nothing to write home abt
yamaha , toyota, is Behind abi? Bloody fool
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by Acjohn(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Don't call an assembly plant a manufacturing plant. Let be clear on that.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by hydeehip(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
we shud be proud of our own, im proud that this is happening in country, other state in 9ja shud think somtin else so dat we can move this country forward by producing more local made product..................
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

I KNOW it was the old Anambra state.
The moderators corrected the thread title before shifting it to the frontpage, because the OP had initially styled it to look like the facility was in the present day Anambra state.
I read where op said it is located at emene enugu
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I read where op said it is located at emene enugu

The initial title (before the mods corrected it) was "Picture of ANAMMCO In Anambra State", something to that effect.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by o42austino(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
post=43026781:
Practically owned by GUO transport company
ya that's my Uncle
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

The initial title (before the mods corrected it) was "Picture of ANAMMCO In Anambra State", something to that effect.
OK I did not see it sha "late comer"
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by o42austino(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
it is Own by G.U okeke an Anambrian from Adazi-Ani in Anaocha L.G.A
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by ril19(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

There's Nothing Ambiguous Here Bro. The Thread States That The Company Is In Emene In Enugu But When It Was Founded It Was Founded In Anambra Because Enugu Was Formerly In Anambra.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by jamore: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
anything about igbos are great we lead Nigeria's entrepreneurship to greatest height Igbo kwenu
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by ril19(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
The very thought that it's an Igbo company feels me with despair, migraines and heartaches angry

meaning you're at the verge of killing yourself......hahaha.....i'm happy for you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by ril19(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

meaning you're at the verge of killing yourself....hahaha....i'm happy for you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by omnisali: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
aleeyus:
Only haters cant see Nigeria is moving

BIAFRA is moving. Correct yo self . heartache for the zoo
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good to go
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by realjoker(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

Fam, did you see "REACTIVATE" in that screenshot you just posted?
SOMETIMES IF I COME ACROSS SOME POSTS AND COMMENTS ON THIS FORUM I LAUGH AT THE LEVEL OF IGNORANT OF YOU GUYS. ANAMCO, PAN, LEYLAND ASHOK AND TWO OTHER VEHICLE ASSEMBLING COMPANY, WERE ESTABLISHED THE SAME TIME AND WERE GOVERNMENT OWN COMPANY AS AT TIME OF ESTABLISHMENT IN PARTNERSIPH WITH FOREIGN AUTO COMPANIES. THEY WERE ALL IN COMATOSE MORE THAN ONCE AND REACTITATED.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
infact, i'm impressedgrin that it's in anambra doesn't say na ibo wey do am o... ibo's!!! don't overreactwink
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by aleeyus(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
IS BIAFRA ABBREVIATION of some thing or some one ?
omnisali:

BIAFRA is moving. Correct yo self . heartache for the zoo
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by Tibins(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
post=43027429:

Xiamen XGMA International Trade Company Ltd in partnership with Richbon Truck and Equipment Ltd are to set up a $40 million (N6.4 billion) tractor assembly plant in Nigeria.Xiamen vice president, Mr. Sahm Yap, said in Lagos that the partnership would lead to the local manufacture of XGMA tractors, heavy-duty machineries and equipment.
The assembly plant, which will be built in Anambra State, will be used for the manufacture of majority of its earth-moving machineries and will also provide job opportunities for about5,000 Nigerians when completed.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/business/18422-xiamen-richbon-to-establish-40m-tractor-plant-in-nigeria

Honestly speaking, despite how much insults Nigerians poured out on GEJ, His auto policy is thing Nigeria will remain grateful and remember him for. God bless Nigeria.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op. Assembling I believe u. Producing I don't think so. Those trucks comes with benz logo. How come.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by realjoker(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
boriswole:
The red colored buses are from the Leyland factory in Ibadan
Abeg let them keep masturbating and keep giving themselves fake hopeS...THEIR LIES AND PROPAGANDA CAN WAKE A DEAD BODY.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by jaybee(f): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

Fam, did you see "REACTIVATE" in that screenshot you just posted?

This is just a sensational reporting. PAN has never been closed since it started operation in 1975. No other vehicle assembly plant in Nigeria has been more successful than PAN, even though their products were made the official vehicles for government. So the issue of reactivation is not true.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by tico1212(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Annamco or benz
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by babra19: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
The company is in ENUGU, not Anambra. Please correct your title, OP.
na anambra born Enugu so all join Igbo kwenuuu.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by vaca1: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
don't mind them. near my house at EMENE -ENUGU OFF AIRPORT ROAD
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by vaca1: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
GEJ2019:
Anytin Anambra making FP D's days,Does it min oda satets are slepin,wots hapenin I'm Kano or is this Jst Media propagander.Nly News coming f Kaduna is DAT Hell Rufai continued The Almajri Scheme stated by me
THE COMPANY IS IN EMENE -ENUGU OFF AIRPORT ROAD. TAKE NOTE
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by Temptee101(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
hardywaltz:
Anambra State always ahead ...
Read well and understand before you comment. The said company is in Enugu, a stone throw from my house.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by oglalasioux(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

The topic didn't suggest that. The full meaning of the company still bears Anambra till today.
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by Temptee101(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
ril19:

There's Nothing Ambiguous Here Bro. The Thread States That The Company Is In Emene In Enugu But When It Was Founded It Was Founded In Anambra Because Enugu Was Formerly In Anambra.
Stop contradicting yourself bro. So where is ANAMMCO situated now, Anambra or Enugu
Re: ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) by CyberWolf: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is along airport road, Emene, Enugu.. But I don't think still assemble cars there.. They only service cars there mostly, peugeout products.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / Buying My First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.