Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" (1080 Views)

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by makazona(m): 9:46am On Feb 18, 2016
This video has been trending for hours and of course wont stop trending until the authorities concerned get to know

The video can be seen from here:

https://z-1-video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t42.1790-2/12763936_1549068972088404_2005150465_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjY1MywicmxhIjoxNTI2LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&rl=653&vabr=363&oh=1b42c20290be482c93e961a9bb4ccf17&oe=56C5A935

As reported by: Bishop's court.

Re: Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by tutorng: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Its really amazing how quick the Nigerian soldiers are to vent their anger on innocent civilians, but send them to Boko Haram infested states to appropriately vent their anger on those insurgents and they will be looking for excuse duty - really amazing!

Civilians dont seem to know their right though. We easily fear every Tom, Dick and Harry on uniform. These guys feed on our fears. The moment you display any form of fear or weakness towards them, then it gives them more impetus to display their wickedness. Truth is, they too have fears coz they dont know who is who. A seemingly common man on the street could be related to the Chief Of Army Staff and a single phone call can end the career of a soldier.
Re: Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by GEJ2019(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Naija police bad,Army power drunk,President Power intoxicated.

1 Like

Re: Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by Last2comment(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Explain the video abegi
Re: Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by wahles(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Bad eggs#
Re: Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2016
tutorng:
Its really amazing how quick the Nigerian soldiers are to vent their anger on innocent civilians, but send them to Boko Haram infested states to appropriately vent their anger on those insurgents and they will be looking for excuse duty - really amazing!

Civilians dont seem to know their right though. We easily fear every Tom, Dick and Harry on uniform. These guys feed on our fears. The moment you display any form of fear or weakness towards them, then it gives them more impetus to display their wickedness. Truth is, they too have fears coz they dont know who is who. A seemingly common man on the street could be related to the Chief Of Army Staff and a single phone call can end the career of a soldier.

One of the first training, I received before going to the field is never argue with an armed man. That your advice will lead many people to an early grave, and nothing will happen to the force man.
Even in civilised countries, shit like this happens. The difference is they have a very rigid punishment system to people entrusted with public security.
Above all, the Nigerian military needs to constantly take psychological test. They need it.
Re: Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by tutorng: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

One of the first training, I received before going to the field is never argue with an armed man. That your advice will lead many people to an early grave, and nothing will happen to the force man.
Even in civilised countries, shit like this happens. The difference is they have a very rigid punishment system to people entrusted with public security.
Above all, the Nigerian military needs to constantly take psychological test. They need it.

Truly, the strength of a military man is mostly his gun. It will be foolhardy to argue with an armed military man, especially in a country like ours. However, you will HARDLY see an armed military man on the street. Every gun (and probably the bullets) a military wields is accounted for and he usually wields it at his DUTY POST. When he is off duty, he signs off the gun and hands it to another soldier after him.

So my advise isnt applicable to a gun-wielding military man. With the rate people drink alomo and paraga these days, 5 out of every 10 military men is drunk at the moment. So challenging him will be suicidal
Re: Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by kennyjodeci(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2016
That's why sometimes I get happy when they 're being killed by boko.....idiots
Re: Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2016
tutorng:

Truly, the strength of a military man is mostly his gun. It will be foolhardy to argue with an armed military man, especially in a country like ours. However, you will HARDLY see an armed military man on the street. Every gun (and probably the bullets) a military wields is accounted for and he usually wields it at his DUTY POST. When he is off duty, he signs off the gun and hands it to another soldier after him.

So my advise isnt applicable to a gun-wielding military man. With the rate people drink alomo and paraga these days, 5 out of every 10 military men is drunk at the moment. So challenging him will be suicidal

Bullets are one of the easiest things to get.
Most soldiers are trained to be with thier guns, duty or off duty. Except the are not posted out.
Challenging a soldier on uniform with or without his gun is equally suicidal because any other personnel passing by will take the espirit de corp route.
I get your point though, but if not the more useless police force we have. Soldiers have no business disciplining people.
Re: Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by tutorng: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2016
well, i never used the word "Challenge" in all my posts. I only meant civilians not being afraid or intimidated when confronted by a soldier, especially one not carrying a gun. Anyway, i get your point too.
Re: Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" by MyGeneration(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
They shud kill them if possible.
SAYNOTOAMNESTY.

(1) (Reply)

Fall Of NAIRA To The DOLLAR, Don't Blame BUHARI - Sen. Ben Murray Bruce / Okonjo-iweala In Ethiopia: “they Killed Nigerian Children Under Her Watch” / BREAKING: Gunmen Behead APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers - punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.