Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola (11659 Views)

Afe Babalola University Completes 400 Bed Teaching Hospital(photo) / Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures / Afe Babalola University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola by bonetalk(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Silvofitz:

That's what they made people believe.
When Chief Afe was the Pro Chancellor of the University of Lagos, there were more grievous protests. And nobody was sent to prison cheaply like that. In real Universities, not these make-believe-institutions, there are laid down principles of addressing issues. There's suspension, rustication, expulsion, and all that.
Protest is not new in the higher institutions. The fact that the Principal, nay the proprietor, of the institution is a lawyer, doesn't mean he can treat people anyhow.
Like I said, ABUAD my foot!
u know nothing about what happened
Re: Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola by kokumo1949: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please let the Erudite Lawyer establish a trustee now that he is still alive to administer the school before his call to glory so that his children or family will not truncate the good foundation he has laid.
Re: Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Silvofitz:

That's what they made people believe.
When Chief Afe was the Pro Chancellor of the University of Lagos, there were more grievous protests. And nobody was sent to prison cheaply like that. In real Universities, not these make-believe-institutions, there are laid down principles of addressing issues. There's suspension, rustication, expulsion, and all that.
Protest is not new in the higher institutions. The fact that the Principal, nay the proprietor, of the institution is a lawyer, doesn't mean he can treat people anyhow.
Like I said, ABUAD my foot!

Well, i can tell you authoritatively that they actually stole money and vandalised properties.

Things I've seen with my very own eyes.

ABUAD is actually a very good school.
There will definitely be bad eggs
Re: Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Well, i can tell you authoritatively that they actually stole money and vandalised properties.

Things I've seen with my very own eyes.

ABUAD is actually a very good school.
There will definitely be bad eggs
Abeg, which university did you graduate from?
I actually need to know your pedigree.
Re: Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
kokumo1949:
Please let the Erudite Lawyer establish a trustee now that he is still alive to administer the school before his call to glory so that his children or family will not truncate the good foundation he has laid.

There is already a Board of Trustee in place right since the beginning of the Universityy
Re: Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Silvofitz:

Abeg, which university did you graduate from?
I actually need to know your pedigree.

From a public university.

How does that matter in this discussion?
Re: Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

From a public university.

How does that matter in this discussion?
It matters a lot.
I know some so called public universities where the lecturers treat their students like kindergarten. They ask them to kneel down, raise up their hands, and close their eyes for hours. I know a public university where a lecturer told his students to kneel down in anatomy laboratory for hours just because he alleged they were making noise. Some even slapped their students.
The mindset of such people affects them throughout their lifetime. So, the master-servant relationship will definitely affect the psychic of such graduates.
Re: Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Silvofitz:

It matters a lot.
I know some so called public universities where the lecturers treat their students like kindergarten. They ask them to kneel down, raise up their hands, and close their eyes for hours. I know a public university where a lecturer told his students to kneel down in anatomy laboratory for hours just because he alleged they were making noise. Some even slapped their students.
The mindset of such people affects them throughout their lifetime. So, the master-servant relationship will definitely affect the psychic of such graduates.

Lol!

Well, I didn't attend such a university. The worst a lecturer would do is to fail you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Stop Helping My Fellow Students? / ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) / Graduate Applies To Teach Secondary School Students In Niger State For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.