Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. (2258 Views)

Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? / Phone Chat / Buy this quality watches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 09, 2009
Thought you didn't know how I looked? grin grin

Oni ro, I know you too well. cool
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 2:49am On Jul 09, 2009
son, u never seen me b4 dont go down that road wink

the sister turns out to be more 'heartless'
he ends his child's play and returns to his love
tongue
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 2:52am On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

son, u never seen me b4 dont go down that road wink

the sister turns out to be more 'heartless'
he ends his child's play and returns to his love
tongue

Dont worry, no emotions attached okay. I am just in it for the prize. grin

FL Gators:

Thought you didn't know how I looked? grin grin

Oni ro, I know you too well. cool

Go away, you are no longer the source of attention. grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 09, 2009
Away I go grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 2:56am On Jul 09, 2009
his beloved rejects him in mock anger
only stoking the fires of love
like a crack addict,
he rushes after her

very very interesting convo i tells ya cheesy
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 09, 2009
SpicyBlue, are you well? cheesy
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 3:00am On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

his beloved rejects him in mock anger
only stoking the fires of love
like a crack addict,
he rushes after her

very very interesting convo i tells ya cheesy

Only for bluespice to thank her lucky stars, as she is now the new star in the eyes of elrazur.

She pretends she feels sorry for gators, but in actual fact was mocking her when she wasnt there.

PS
Gators please go away. I may have to get a restraining order on you if needed. Oh and Nope you wont "take half".
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 3:04am On Jul 09, 2009
toyin sister's dont let each other down now do they? wink
im bored jare its 05:02 am still cant sleep what do u want me to do? embarassed

the young sister sets both of them up
invites each for an intimate dinner
with a promise of a surprise afterwards
a surprise indeed
both estraged lovers find themselvs in the spotlight position of a 5 star restaurant grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 3:07am On Jul 09, 2009
Who is toyin? That girl with the fat arse aka gators? Yanma Yanma chop her mouth.

No go sleep yet jare. Let me and you talk. You sister's loss is your heavenly gain. I be fine specimen of human being you know. cool
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 09, 2009
LOL. Oogbadun at all at all grin

Bluespice, keep him jare. Keep him busy so he'll stay out of trouble
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 3:11am On Jul 09, 2009
Is there a judge in the house? Can I have a restraining order on this female stalker please.

I know say I be fine boy and I attract ladies like flowers attract bees. . . . . I just don't want her harassing me.

You know what, I would pay you to go away gan sef.
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 3:13am On Jul 09, 2009
emmm sending him to the boatman at the gate of hades with the instructions to keep him out of trouble? undecided

i cant guarantee his or anyone's safety
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Hauwa1: 3:14am On Jul 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 09, 2009
Hauwa, ki lo sa si e lo fun? grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 3:17am On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

emmm sending him to the boatman at the gate of hades with the instructions to keep him out of trouble? undecided

i cant guarantee his or anyone's safety

Listen. . . Which side you are on? Either you stick with me or be a goner like your sister. grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by bluespice(f): 3:19am On Jul 09, 2009
good morning hauwa tongue
whats surprising u?

foolish is he that threatens another he has no idea of the capabilities wink
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Hauwa1: 3:20am On Jul 09, 2009
o ga o. you fell in love and didnt tell me moi eh,  shocked congrat dear. it is a feat trying to grab a good NL guy (feat indeed in their dreams grin)
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2009
ROTFLMAO. Yes, I grabbed a good one. Not this pangolo noise maker grin grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 3:22am On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

foolish is he that threatens another he has no idea of the capabilities wink

Foolish is she with a big flabby and ugly arse like her sister. . . .  grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Hauwa1: 3:25am On Jul 09, 2009
lol, he might be rich and loaded you know. a good pocket for money to do a good hair and nice 6 inch shoes  grin

how broke is the toaster sef, careful of those broke ass ones sha. na soso rice and kfc you go dey chop.

Bluespice, how now cheesy

this Elrazor sef, i smell a rat
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 09, 2009
Thatz why I no mind am.
ElRazur na one of those broke asses grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 3:30am On Jul 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

this Elrazor sef, i smell a rat

Say what? Aboki girl! I am young, black, intelligent, famous, handsome potential millionaire and God's gift to women. If you smell anything, it should be the smell of money, potential hubby and my expensive cologne. If you are still smelling rat as such, then you need to clean your top lips and quit eating rat meat. It can't be that good for you.

grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 3:31am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

Thatz why I no mind am.
ElRazur na one of those broke asses grin

Say what? No man likes to spend on an ugly woman. Especially if she cant cook or know how to hold on to a man. grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 09, 2009
ElRazur:

Say what? No man likes to spend on an ugly woman. Especially if she cant cook or know how to hold on to a man. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 09, 2009
ElRazur:

[b]Aboki girl! I am young, black, intelligent, famous, handsome potential millionaire and God's gift to women.
grin
LOL!!! grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Hauwa1: 3:35am On Jul 09, 2009
you see undecided grin grin just one lil word from me you came up with a whole page  grin

that is one good characteristics of a broke azz toaster.

beward gator  grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 09, 2009
rotflmao grin grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 3:37am On Jul 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

you see undecided grin grin just one lil word from me you came up with a whole page  grin

that is one good characteristics of a broke azz toaster.

beward gator  grin

If you say so. grin [Not true though, but cant bothered arguing]
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Hauwa1: 3:37am On Jul 09, 2009
now the ones to run for cover from: those that ask if you can cook, phew sigh  grin

he mentioned food already  grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by ElRazur: 3:38am On Jul 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

now the ones to run for cover from: those that ask if you can cook, phew sigh  grin

he mentioned food already  grin

I never asked her if she can cook. She just was rubbish at cooking. Ask her. grin
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

now the ones to run for cover from: those that ask if you can cook, phew sigh grin

he mentioned food already grin
You know Naija men grin

Na only God's intervention can keep those pot bellies down cheesy cheesy
Re: Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. by Hauwa1: 3:40am On Jul 09, 2009
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Ur Wechat ID / Looking For My Missing Rib? / A Girl Looking 4 Good Guy 4 Serious Relationship...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.