Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,028 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

What Are Those Interesting Games You Use To Play As A Kid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Are Those Interesting Games You Use To Play As A Kid (596 Views)

Name The Weird Superstitions You Believed As A Kid / 14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Interesting Games You Use To Play As A Kid by mikkypel(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Everyone has a past, let the adults come and swear if they were not once children

For me we use to play a game called FREEZE, you have to cross your hand everywhere you go because kids will be on a look out on u to see any chance you did not cross your hand and the they shout FREEZE, even if u carry drum of water 4 head, na so u go freeze 4 there till they tell u release

I have many of them but let us hear you out.. Let's smile today.. No worries
Re: What Are Those Interesting Games You Use To Play As A Kid by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2016
I call on!! Centre!!
Boju boju!!
Suwe!!

Men. I miss those days when I didn't have to deal with the problems associated with adulthood sad

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Interesting Games You Use To Play As A Kid by mikkypel(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
slyIsaac:
I call on!! Centre!!
Boju boju!!
Suwe!!

Men. I miss those days when I didn't have to deal with the problems associated with adulthood sad

Lafs, abi.. Mehn that bojuboju ehn, I use to be in a freezer with a girl then kissing.. We are always in the same place throughout
Re: What Are Those Interesting Games You Use To Play As A Kid by kuuljay(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
War start!!!
Re: What Are Those Interesting Games You Use To Play As A Kid by mikkypel(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
kuuljay:
War start!!!
Tell us more about this one
Re: What Are Those Interesting Games You Use To Play As A Kid by kuuljay(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
mikkypel:

Tell us more about this one
we go to an uncompleted building with our guns devide ourselves into two groups and declare war on each other,once you are shot you lie dead grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Those Interesting Games You Use To Play As A Kid by mikkypel(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
kuuljay:
we go to an uncompleted building with our guns devide ourselves into two groups and declare war on each other,once you are shot you lie dead grin grin grin grin

Ooh, police and thief.. It is u that would even tell the other person I shot u b4 he lies dead

Lalasticlala how far na.. I prostrate sir, put am 4 final site na.. Make others for share n smile
Re: What Are Those Interesting Games You Use To Play As A Kid by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
mikkypel:

Lafs, abi.. Mehn that bojuboju ehn, I use to be in a freezer with a girl then kissing.. We are always in the same place throughout
Lool....Badt guy....I usually get the make out sessions when playing the role daddy ..when we 'act play' with our neighbors then sha o.....

(1) (Reply)

Two Heads Are Better Than One They Say! / Which Would You Choose? / When Would We Stop Overloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.