Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Name The Weird Superstitions You Believed As A Kid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Name The Weird Superstitions You Believed As A Kid (1314 Views)

Check Out The Weird Yam Tuber That Got People Talking / Check Out The Weird Yam Tuber That Got People Talking / The 'Weird' Lautech Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name The Weird Superstitions You Believed As A Kid by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2018
lol I'm sure a lot of us here had some weird beliefs back then as kids......and the funny thing about it was the nightmare it caused us then.
well mine was this scary thing about lost of tooth I was told to pick stones according to my age number and include the removed tooth with the stones and then throw it on the zinc and I should pray a lizard shouldn't swallow it else I loose my teeth forever....LMAO God that thing scared the hell outta me..... now let's make this fun by sharing yours. grin

(1) (Reply)

Top Compilation Of “repnaija” Funny Jokes – Episode 1 / I really was just wondering / Aproko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.