Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,339 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

How To Buy Airtime Via Gtbank Instant Top Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Buy Airtime Via Gtbank Instant Top Up (312 Views)

Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank / My Issue With Gtbank 737 And GLO Mobile. / Easiest Way To Buy Airtime For Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Airtime Via Gtbank Instant Top Up by Sphilip1(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Source: www.techkibay.com

Maybe you're kind of broke and you wanted to buy airtime with the little cash in your bank account, and going to the bank seems to be a huge task. Thats cool, because you can purchase airtime right from your mobile phone.

The process in doing this is quite simply, all you have to do is follow some instructions. I will advise you to bookmark this page so that you can easily get this information any time you need it.

Guarantee Trust Bank provides all customer with two methods of GTBank Instant Top Up, by which you can buy airtime on your phone.

Please note; "You must use the same phone number you used when opening the GTBank account or else it wont work."

But if you desire to use a new phone number, kindly go to the nearest GTBank and update you account details.

METHOD 1 (Via GTB SMS)

This method is a text message format. To do this,

Send information require such as the “Network” “Amount credit” “Account number” in this format
An example is “AIRTEL 1000 0186235471“

Then send to “080766655555“

See METHOD TWO:
http://www.techkibay.com/2016/02/how-to-buy-airtime-via-gtbank-instant.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tech Startup Give Out Websites As Charitable Gesture / Why Are Even The Mighty Falling? / Silva Ankle Still Not Right - Pellegrini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.