Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) (86662 Views)

Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / Ecobank May Shut Down 70 Branches Nationwide / Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Onota: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is exactly because of people like OP this lady is wearing this.. If everyone mind his/her business, we will have a more decent society
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
olosho advertising her wares!..OP better patronize or mind ur business#
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by ColtPython(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Looks like my gf... Or do my eyes deceive me? shocked
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
she s dere to decrease d price of dollar
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by ofomolavictor(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
That is what we are talking about, morals
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Dimsteel(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
I 2 know... Dats her biz.. How does that affect the economy..
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by evaZee: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Abeokute is a village and op is a villager, this is what some girls wear on daily bases here in portharcourt, I have seen someone wore something worse than this in a new generation church in Abuja, so no big deal... op try go out some times.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by donbenz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
BITCH!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by yungkelz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sweet ass tho!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by eleko1: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Val spill ova
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by mikaael(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
and I saw dah corper tryin to collect his allowee..d hustle is real jare...
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
OduntanGabriel:
she was castigated for her dressing today at Eco Bank. I wonder how a lady would wore such kinda revealing outfit to a bank and call it fashion. Even a real Guy cannot wear a boxer to the bank.
very funny, some native traditional attires are even more revealing...its just a matter of perpective and packaging...welcome to the 21st century
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by sakabe(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
how come this thing made front page?

Atleast op has achieved his aim now! SMH for op

wat a country.... so somebody don't have right to wear wat dey like again? op, mind ur business next time!

BTW, congrats for making fp with ur irrelevant Data wasting post!
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Burger01(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op, mind your business. angry
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Baboo13(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Awon omo ojere yen noni
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by steve308(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
habba.. wats wrong in this come lasgidi come see wonder u never see any thing
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by zeb04(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
I wish it was possible to even wear boxers to work coz the denim everyday to they tight my leg

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
na today??
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by omolola15(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
There was no need taking pictures of her and posting it on a public forum , whether she is wrong or not undecided. What happened to talking to her and explaining why you think its wrong for her to dress like that

Talk to her? She go yab the op soteeeeeeee.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by vicky85(f): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
I BELIEVE NAIRALAND IS NOW SECONDARY SCHOOL FACEBOOK....IS THIS NEWS AND ITS ON FRONT PAGE...CHEI....

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aproko...is that your destiny?
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by ddooskie(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
''I wonder how a lady would wore such kinda revealing outfit to a bank and call it fashion'' WEAR not wore. OP
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by delors(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
But what's wrong with what she's wearing?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by rad8(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP....shey u went to the bank to do a transaction, why don't you face what brought u to the bank, rather than turn jobless photographer. Oniranu angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:
op, wetin concern you?

the moment we learn to face our business, that's when we can have a good society... so snapped the picture to show the world on nairaland Abi..... I pity ur condition
Why don't you start walking naked since it would ultimately be nobody's business.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by osusuallstars: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lair, who castigated her. mind your business, what she is wearing is bum short
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by suwalee(f): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
OduntanGabriel:
she was castigated for her dressing today at Eco Bank. I wonder how a lady would wore such kinda revealing outfit to a bank and call it fashion. Even a real Guy cannot wear a boxer to the bank.
the the u wore ur engrish is d day u should judge her
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nothing con-sign me. Na she sabi, if she like make she wear ordinary pant cool
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
OduntanGabriel:
May God dash this op good job and also dash the mod, more of this kind of OPs so dat he can be busy doing nothing! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by sirwilly1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Some people no go wan mind their business. Na for her nyash deposit slip dey? Na to snap her carry you go bank? I no blame you. Na APC cause am.

Make them give your type job ASAP.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by hazandino(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
after corruption anoder tin the president need to deal wit in Nigeria is olofofo (people who cant mind dere bizness)

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
And what's the biggie undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Chai! Op, mind ya bizzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.