Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

RIGHT OR WRONG To Tip Boys Cleaning Windscreen At Traffic Junction? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RIGHT OR WRONG To Tip Boys Cleaning Windscreen At Traffic Junction? (422 Views)

Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam / Did I Do Wrong To Study In Maritime Academy Of Nigeria?? / More Grease To Your Elbow(correct Or Wrong English) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RIGHT OR WRONG To Tip Boys Cleaning Windscreen At Traffic Junction? by Flakky26(f): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
RIGHT OR WRONG ? These days the number of young boys age 6-12 years at traffic junctions even in Abuja metropolis waiting to clean windscreen of cars for a tip are beginning to be on the rise daily, a junction could have up to about 15 of them.The most pathetic is that they are also there during school hours. One used to think most of those boys are from the north,but i was shocked when i engaged in conversation with 2 of the boys,and discovers they are from south west. The question is it RIGHT OR WRONG to give them tip after cleaning the windscreen?

One school of thought say ,a laborer is worthy of his wages,that after cleaning the windscreen ,that 20, 50 or 100 naira is not too small to be given to them to encourage them and also to support their indigent parents and another school of thought says giving them money will continue to encourage them in the business and their number on the road will continue to be on the rise.

Which side are you? What the Govt is doing about it is a topic for another day.
Re: RIGHT OR WRONG To Tip Boys Cleaning Windscreen At Traffic Junction? by missKiffy(f): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Whatever rocks ur boat, if you feel like giving, you give
Re: RIGHT OR WRONG To Tip Boys Cleaning Windscreen At Traffic Junction? by Sabadon(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
see me see wahala..... op y u no go give dem money for their work, come to think of it, d detergent was bought with money, av u taken tym the study d design of their cleaning stick or whatever it is called, dats creativity....they wouldn't be spending time there all day for charity knowing fully well say time na money, at least its expedient u do wat is right, dey re jst like every other individual trying to make ends met

IMO it shdnt b whether or not to give dem tips Bt rather on a substantial amount to give dem for encouragement

(1) (Reply)

More Then 100 School Children Hospitalized After Eating School Meal – See Photos / Would I Be Able To Change My Name In School / Any Finance Aspirant For Unilag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.