Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam (13481 Views)

How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test / Did I Do Wrong To Study In Maritime Academy Of Nigeria?? / When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by NigerianScholar: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Before you proceed. Pls know that i am not joking at all, I am being 100% honest.

So, when I was writing my waec. Civic examination, it was too easy. So,i decided to joke around a little bit. Since I was confident that I could not fail. I went to the answers to the question that said something like ' List 5 civic problems in nigeria '.
I wrote 2 actual civic problems, I dont remember what i wrote. Then I wrote mouth odour then I wrote another problem.
Below that I wrote " 'pricing' of goods In the market" and I wrote another problem

I made sure I crossed out the points on mouth odour and pricing like this
But it was still very obvious. Thats how I wanted it to be
I just pitied d person dat will mark the script I know marking is very stressful and I wanted him/her to smile a little and cheer up.

It was Time to check my result. I passed very well. 2a's 5b's 1c. I saw d7 in front of civic education. I wanted to collapse. I was like wtf, someone cannot play with you people again. I wasnt pained. I dont understand how i can fail a subject as useless and easy as civic

And dont tell me I didnt answer it well. My worst case scenario was meant to be a b3. I know what i wrote

My fellow nairalanders, Pls tell me... was i wrong for what i did??

N:B- [size=70pt]This is not fiction..Its a real life experience [/size]
with small salt and pepper
Cc @ lalalisticlala ishilove nd co

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by jerryunit48: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Don't do it
Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by NigerianScholar: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
jerryunit48:
Don't do it
I should not do what?
Something I have already done

I personally think theres nothing wrong in it. As long as i cancelled it

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by nairalife2013(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who ever marked ya script was wrong, if actually u wrote well and he decided to suck ya scores over d crossed joke phrase

13 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by youngest85(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Tell us d joke 1st

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by VictorRomanov: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
They re joking with ur result.....hope u don't mind?

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by Abraham4christ(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
You for convert am to shakiti bobo at ones,i think the marker will just give u A.
Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by NigerianScholar: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
[i][/i]
youngest85:
Tell us d joke 1st
' List 5 civic problems in nigeria '.
I wrote 2 actual civic problems, I dont remember what i wrote. Then I wrote mouth odour then I wrote another problem.
Below that I wrote " 'pricing' of goods In the market" and I wrote another problem
Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by NigerianScholar: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
VictorRomanov:
They re joking with ur result.....hope u don't mind?
I mind
Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by youngest85(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
NigerianScholar:
[i][/i]' List 5 civic problems in nigeria '.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by VictorRomanov: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
NigerianScholar:

I mind

The examiner felt the same as you re doing now

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by NigerianScholar: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
VictorRomanov:

The examiner felt the same as you re doing now

Why would he feel sad. It was a pretty good joke
Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by VictorRomanov: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Why would he feel sad. It was a pretty good joke

isn't ur result a pretty good joke?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by Kirinwa: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Op must be feeling like Einstein when he doesn't know anything.

D7 when your mates are getting A1

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by NigerianScholar: 2:03am On Aug 16, 2016
Kirinwa:

Why do you think I am complaining

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by NigerianScholar: 2:05am On Aug 16, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Touche.

Good one

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by lonelydora: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Whatever spirit that is drumming for Op in the bush is very strong. Just Negodu!

24 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by herzern(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2016
Kirinwa:

lonelydora:
Whatever spirit that is drumming for Op in the bush is very strong. Just Negodu!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by herzern(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2016
embarassed
Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2016
A Hungry Man is an Angry man...Buharinomics has dealt seriously with your lecturers sense of humour...He ain't got time for your corny jokes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by Turks: 6:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Just joking with your future anyhow.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by justicejay(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Joke during examination That's equivalent to toying with your future

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by dunkem21(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2016
It is not wrong at all rather it is a creative style of writing..

I used a joke to land "A" in London GCE..

Infact, WAEC has traced me to my school to conclude a story I intentionally stopped half way which was packed with suspense..

I used it as an edge in the university and the lecturers appreciated it. Sometimes, I write in vernacular to drive home the point.

It's my style of writing cool.. even here on NL wink

10 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by Segzyelnino(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2016
Piksore of your result or Anobiliva! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by Galacious1: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2016
lonelydora:
i tell u. na from his village.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by ozoboJ: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2016
very very wrong my dear
Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by femi4: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2016
NigerianScholar:
[i][/i]' List 5 civic problems in nigeria '.
And you think this is funny enough, no wonder you got a D. You find it difficult to express your thought.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by iamkingzlee(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2016
Oga, you berra stop!!! Joke kehh for exam
Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2016
Wetin concerns me Farts n zoom off..

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2016
I don't even find the so called joke funny, I guess the examiner didn't find it funny either

7 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by Adex097: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2016
Must you joke with everything ?? undecided
An examination ain't a joking matter at all.

' List 5 civic problems in nigeria '.
See the so called joke sef. This is an absolute nonsense angry

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam by engrjacuzzi: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2016
you would have put the result of inec result of 2015 presidential and gubernatorial election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof Emmanuel Ayandele Is Dead, Ex Vice-Chancellor Of The University Of Calabar / Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level / ASR Africa Awards $3million Education Infrastructure Grant To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.