Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) (101683 Views)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / Watch This Video And Buy From The Promo Price With Buy 6 Plots And Get 1 / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by freshvine(f): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
allCopacetic:

Yes we're in Alaba and ikotun.

Bulk purchase? smiley Are you buying in cartons?

I'll advice you concern yourself more with identifying and ending up with good materials. These two things are very critical, and one does not guarantee the other.
Anybody with finance can be an importer, the question is what are you importing.

I am not buying to be used for a project. I am buying to supply. Resale
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
freshvine:

I am not buying to be used for a project. I am buying to supply. Resale
Oh ok makes sense now
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by danowena: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
allCopacetic:

Single cables in a pipe for very minimal depth is a budget choice, but in a waterlogged area, that's a gamble .

In the case of armoured cables, like i said earlier they specifically suited for subterranean application waterlogged or otherwise, and are safe at even over a feet depth
So what is the price of this armoured cable? What is the likelihood of the cable having breakages along its length after being buried?
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by danowena: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
allCopacetic:

Yes we're in Alaba and ikotun.

Bulk purchase? smiley Are you buying in cartons?

I'll advice you concern yourself more with identifying and ending up with good materials. These two things are very critical, and one does not guarantee the other.
Anybody with finance can be an importer, the question is what are you importing.

I am in total agreement with you.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by jaylomsEng: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Coat and recoat your swimming pools to prevent water seepage or linkage. Beautify your leisure area, get the deep blue feel.

Contact Jayloms Engineering Services today!

Call: +(234) 09030305518

WhatsApp: +(234) 09030305518

Email: jayloms.engserv@hotmail.com

BBM: 58C5F3BE

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
danowena:

So what is the price of this armoured cable? What is the likelihood of the cable having breakages along its length after being buried?

10mmx4 core armoured is 2700 per metre for coleman

breakages ke, lol you're talking about "Ärmoured" cables here not bamboo grin.
the steel wire amour provides mechanical protection, which means the cable can withstand very high stress. so, as longs as you have a clean straight length, breakage is out of the question

the only thing that can occasion discontinuity is when you have armoured cables that have been joined inside by my niggas & homies in Alaba grin or you buy fake imports.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by danowena: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
allCopacetic:

So what kind of lighting is used in them? Is it the regular power saving bulbs? Where can these be used? Sitting room or rooms?
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
danowena:

So what kind of lighting is used in them? Is it the regular power saving bulbs? Where can these be used? Sitting room or rooms?
They are LED lamps no bulbs needed.

You can use them anywhere as long as it's indoor
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
freshvine:

Do you stay in Alaba. What I mean is can your prices beat or reflect bulk sales than the importers at Alaba.
I need bulk purchase of electrical materials
Got carried away with our earlier arrestor converstaion and forgot to ask .....what brand of transformers do you use for your electrification projects ma'äm ??
If ABB or Schneider, I just might be able to give you a slightly better deal.
100kVA - 2.5 MVA.
Cu or Al windings.
11kV or 33kV
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by freshvine(f): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2016
allCopacetic:

Got carried away with our earlier arrestor converstaion and forgot to ask .....what brand of transformers do you use for your electrification projects ma'äm ??
100kVA - 2.5 MVA.
Cu or Al windings.
11kV or 33kV

Depend on client specification except where not specified, I use turkey brand of transformer which is durable and have copper coil.

ABB brand new transformers are hard to come by as majority are refurbished.

Nevertheless, I'll hint you on possible best quote.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by danowena: 4:03am On Aug 28, 2016
allCopacetic:

100kVA - 2.5 MVA.
Cu or Al windings.
11kV or 33kV

Nice
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
freshvine:

Depend on client specification except where not specified, I use turkey brand of transformer which is durable and have copper coil.

ABB brand new transformers are hard to come by as majority are refurbished.

Nevertheless, I'll hint you on possible best quote.

very true, a good majority are refurbished, trust Naija. In any case I'm talking the real deal. Brand spanking...

In the case that such client specifications arise, just let me know and i'll present you my quote for comparison.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
danowena:

Can you share with [b]us [/b]the price of a small transformer that can serve 6 flats of3 bedroom each? Considering that each flat would have at most 5 air-conditioning units of 1HP each. I would prefer a quote for copper winding.
Lol, oga I dont see any "us" tho.
just get a specification from your PHCN folks chief, or Your electrical contractor....whichever you intend to do your installation,

you'll also need to know what primary voltage you'll be drawing in, could be 11kv or 33kv

you get my number na chief, I'm available anytime. tomitobor or otherwise grin
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mank1234(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
allCopacetic:

Lol, oga I dont see any "us" tho.
just get a specification from your PHCN folks chief, or Your electrical contractor....whichever you intend to do your installation,

you'll also need to know what primary voltage you'll be drawing in, could be 11kv or 33kv

you get my number na chief, I'm available anytime. tomitobor or otherwise grin

This oga should be ready to pay R1 rate as well (or even commercial rate). And hope he and his tenants won't complain of high rate from the DISCO. Having a dedicated transformer doesn't translate to constant power supply.

Cc: danowena
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
mank1234:

This oga should be ready to pay R1 rate as well (or even commercial rate). And hope he and his tenants won't complain of high rate from the DISCO. Having a dedicated transformer doesn't translate to constant power supply.

Cc: danowena
It actually does to a some extent. Atleast as long as the substation is supplying electricity to that LT line you're sure of electricity.
Some areas have to share light because of the load on thier transformers, so where others are getting rations of the already small supply, you're getting all of it. Especially if you're on 33
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wooden wall brackets
.. Treated and well finished with beautiful patterns

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
More LED wall brackets. ..... Sweet stuff.

The blue area is a protective nylon film covering the reflective mirror finish of the wall bracket base.

We stop at nothing to give you the best you deserve

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Beautiful Flush LED chandelier
Lights up to give you either warm white or daylight color. whichever you desire, However your mood and interior dictates

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wall Brackets . Simple yet stylish

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Suspended outdoor Lamps.
Available as large singles or three-in-one combos

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by EndiaSami: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
allCopacetic:
Suspended outdoor Lamps.
Available as large singles or three-in-one combos

Nice!

How are you bro. Ping Me on whatsapp please
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
EndiaSami:

Nice!

How are you bro. Ping Me on whatsapp please
Alright chief
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Accessories

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by bigsecsyde(m): 2:27am On Sep 03, 2016
allCopacetic:
Accessories
I see you are advertising with my stuffs grin. Thanks for the delivery and more greese to your elbow. I will keep you abreast with happenings during and after installation. God bless.

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
bigsecsyde:

I see you are advertising with my stuffs grin. Thanks for the delivery and more greese to your elbow. I will keep you abreast with happenings during and after installation. God bless.
Lol chief na you??
Thanks for your kind patronage. With love from Lagos to Ilorin

Please do.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
W/B

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Storage & Distribution

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Budget w/ bracket offerings

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
LED Flood Lighting.....
Avaialble in various sizes and presentations

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Outdoor wall lamps

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chandeliers & LED Drop light

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by sleekdre: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Do you have any rectangular LED ceiling lights? Please post pix if you do. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply)

Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.