Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) (102066 Views)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / Watch This Video And Buy From The Promo Price With Buy 6 Plots And Get 1 / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
..LED W/B

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
allCopacetic:

Thanks for the kind patronage chief

You are the best anytime... good and honest businessman that knows his stuff. 1000% recommended.
Thanks for the quality products. Sure coming back for plenty more...

Hajji M.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
mufutau55:

You are the best anytime... good and honest businessman that knows his stuff. 1000% recommended.
Thanks for the quality products. Sure coming back for plenty more...

Hajji M.
We look forward to that Sir cool
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2016

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
..Happy Weekend folks

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
...Only the best
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chrome / Stainless steel ext wall lamp

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lets Make that house a home

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Morning beauty

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
The best.. For the best.
Let your choices reflect your style & Sophistication

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by davinchi(m): 1:23am On Nov 10, 2016
I have been following you all along, Can you please send your catalogue and prices to davinchivet@yahoo.com or vakpabio@animalcare-ng.com.I need electrical fittings internal, external wall lamps, sockets, switches, POP spot LED lights , chandeliers etc.I would be ready once I am done with Endiasami.Thanks

[quoted!!!? VBulletin author=allCopacetic post=50038457]
Thier prices are different. email buzorokeke@gamil.com
I'll send you a copy of our catalogue/pricelist[/quote]
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2016
davinchi:
I have been following you all along, Can you please send your catalogue and prices to davinchivet@yahoo.com or vakpabio@animalcare-ng.com.I need electrical fittings internal, external wall lamps, sockets, switches, POP spot LED lights , chandeliers etc.I would be ready once I am done with Endiasami.Thanks

Alright chief, will send you a copy.
Regards
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Crystal LED wall brackets

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
... let's bring out the best in your finishes.

LED pendant

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Let's make that house a home.

purchase & Enquiries :
buzorokeke@gmail.com
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Great Budget option for commercial residential developments

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
ULTI by Schneider.

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Top of the Morning

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Light up your world
TGIF

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Happy Weekend Fam

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by olorifola: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oga I beg no black Friday sales? coolOga I beg no black Friday sales?
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
olorifola:
LOL chief, naija no dey do Thanksgiving naa grin

We dey press calculator sha, we should do a little something no matter how little
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Couple of the lights posted below were acquired and fixed in one of my project's BQ flats.
They are of good quality (not those Chinese fake stuffs), prompt delivery.
Allcopacetic is highly recommended. More stuffs to be purchased from him later.

Note: The pictures might not do the lights good justice... but look real nice physically.

Hajji M.

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
mufutau55:
Couple of the lights posted below were acquired and fixed in one of my project's BQ flats.
They are of good quality (not those fame made in China), prompt delivery.
Allcopacetic is highly recommended. More stuffs to be purchased from him.

Note: The pictures might not do the lights good justice... but look real nice physically.

Hajji M.
Happy you like them chief. Thanks alot
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
olorifola:
[size=15pt]In appreciation of your kind patronage, and in the spirit of Black Friday, we are Happy to Extend the following deals to our numerous customers:

From the 21st - 25th of November, the following discounts will apply to Purchases of Lighting Fixtures and Accessories.

-5% off purchases above N200,000
-10% off purchases above N500,000

Thank You for your continued Patronage & Loyalty
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by FastShipping: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
allCopacetic:

[size=15pt]In appreciation of your kind patronage, and in the spirit of Black Friday, we are Happy to Extend the following deals to our numerous customers:

From the 21st - 25th of November, the following discounts will apply to Purchases of Lighting Fixtures and Accessories.

[/size]

Hello oga mi,

I want to use the Black Friday opportunity to by few tvs and one double door Samsung refrigerator. The refrigerator cost between 1.3 -1.5 Million Naira in Lagos but I saw it in the U.S for around $1300. Do you think it should be able to work fine in Nigeria with step-down transformation?
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
allCopacetic:

[/size]

What of purchases above 1M?
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
segzy14:

What of purchases above 1M?
Lol, boss all join for the above 500 grin
Sent you a mail with regards to that bill of material
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
FastShipping:

Hello oga mi,

I want to use the Black Friday opportunity to by few tvs and one double door Samsung refrigerator. The refrigerator cost between 1.3 -1.5 Million Naira in Lagos but I saw it in the U.S for around $1300. Do you think it should be able to work fine in Nigeria with step-down transformation?
definitely will sir
I use the same setup. My home electronics were purchased on sale on amazon. Simply Bought the right voltage converter.
Just make sure to buy a decent quality( voltage converter) and the right capacity, particularly for the refrigerator.

excerpt:

....."You need to know the wattage of your device in order to determine the appropriate voltage converter to purchase so look on the indications label of your device for the W to get this information. Then, be sure to buy a converter with a wattage rating that is two to three times higher than that of the device you plan to operate in order to safely convert.

For example, if your device or appliance is 600W, get a converter or transformer that is 1200W.

When in doubt, buy a converter with a much higher wattage. No harm is done with too many watts, but your device will not work if there’s not enough.

For items that need a big surge of power when it’s initially switched on (TVs, power tools, laser printers), get a converter with a wattage rate that is THREE times greater than that of your device. So, a 500W tool requires a 1500W converter in order to safely and successfully convert."......etc

3 Likes

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by FastShipping: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
allCopacetic:

definitely will.
I use the same setup. My home electronics were purchased on sale on amazon. Simply Bought the right voltage converter.
Just make sure to buy a decent quality( voltage converter) and the right capacity, particularly for the refrigerator.

excerpt:

....."You need to know the wattage of your device in order to determine the appropriate voltage converter to purchase so look on the indications label of your device for the W to get this information. Then, be sure to buy a converter with a wattage rating that is two to three times higher than that of the device you plan to operate in order to safely convert.

For example, if your device or appliance is 600W, get a converter or transformer that is 1200W.

When in doubt, buy a converter with a much higher wattage. No harm is done with too many watts, but your device will not work if there’s not enough.

For items that need a big surge of power when it’s initially switched on (TVs, power tools, laser printers), get a converter with a wattage rate that is THREE times greater than that of your device. So, a 500W tool requires a 1500W converter in order to safely and successfully convert."......etc

In fact, I'm buying 3000 watts converter for the refrigerator and 500 watts for each television.

Thanks for your response.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
FastShipping:

In fact, I'm buying 3000 watts converter for the refrigerator and 500 watts for each television.

Thanks for your response.
My pleasure
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Look for LG products and Televisions. You dont need any converter on them. They are all 100-240v and 50-60hz. Use DSTV & HDMI cables for connection easily but they also have American and Europe coaxial at the bsck for their connections.
Thanks Allcopacetic for this info, I have used many products like that in the past too.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply)

Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.