Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) (27675 Views)

Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by mynd1(f): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
babadem2much:

God bless your generation man
Thanks sir lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is not bad but Magu should be ready to work.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
mynd1:
Dis op is a IPOB youth. U can Cry us a river.

#istandwithbuhari# cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
I concur
#istandwithbuhari#
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
And they expect Tompolo to hand himself over to these megaloblastic shanks?

Lmao

Only a f00l would willingly hand himself over to this thing called magu for any sensible investigation.

I must commend our Judiciary, the Supreme Justices especially.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

His job is to stand with the COUNTRY, NOT his BOSS, for his boss is but a man. His allegiance is to the INSTITUTION.
Stop letting your silly partisan sentiments blind you.

You people complained when Marilyn Ogar did all she did. Why are you suddenly blind to the impunity under this government?
thank you for letting the zombies know that for a country to proper the citizens stand with the institutions not in a mortal man . This why Africans are lacking behind.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by katchagboro(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Where is IPOB & IPOD lieutenant GEJ, see aw to anti corrupt naija.
This is a heaven where stealer is corrupt and stealing is corruption. God save baba till 2027
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
makabulchi:

If 'twas during GEJ admin,I'm sure it will b anoda story.
Buhari is synonymous 2 positivity in Nigerian politics

Bros, we know Buhari is a saint and our own personal 'messiah',

so no contest.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by raskunfaya: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
My advice to Mr Mangu is that he should not let the position he occupied cover his face.Many cases b/4 him.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
A guy that supposedly runs an independent agency for fighting corruption is seen being partisan with our Bubu. . Hope we all can guess why the fight against corruption will forever remain lopsided...
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Iko5000: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
That's is why your country will be destroyed with people like you that don't really know what democracy is all about . We might as well accept [size=40pt]we are now in a military regime but with agbada clothes [/size]
mynd1:

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Elosky20: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
am coming o
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by brainpulse: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mangu is doing what progressive Nigerians voted them for, fight corruption any how and every where. Once you are with the anti corruption stand, then you are for us, but if not, you are an enemy of the state. #istandwithbuhari. Ipig youths should kiss the dirt
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Iskra: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Our country stands very sordidly enmeshed in sychophancy and voluntary amnesia because there seems to have been no cause over our history wheather for good or evil that has not seen its fair share of marchers of some kind. fair weather minds and propelled by uncandid spirits sure puts us apart as some of the most hypocritical of beings walking the earth. At least I can speak from when I got to objectlively follow and analyse issues of state...when it was IBB, people hailed, when shonekan assumed his interim post, people marched still in support, when the thieving and murderous abacha was head of state, he had a million people marching, and after him when abdusalam assumed office others wanted him to either stay a little longer before handing over to democrats, when the democratic obasanjo was elected, he had his own throng of marchers wanting him to perpetuate himself in office for third term and more and whenYar'adua/jonathan assumed office with their seven point and transformation agendas more persons marched in one guise or another calling themselves tanoids and all whatsnot, now a democratic buhari is president and the march goes on...only common denominator is the sychophancy and hypocrisy running in the veins of the marching crowd. In the end every people get the kind of government they truly deserve and to march in hypocrisy is also a fundamental right to be had under any democracy...the loser in all of this is the still decaying societal values that should shape our core humanity but remains lacking
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by GBELLs: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
They istandwithbuhari group visited his office during the March they held in Abuja. He didn't attend the rally people should stop all this nonsense the country is in huge trouble and we keep making noise over innanities.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Elosky20: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
lalasticlala:

Which one is a scam? The picture or what?

pls the rally is nt "istandwithbuhari" but "Anti corruption support" They were supporting buhari's anti corruption stand, by supporting the EFCC.
look at the link below:
https://www.naij.com/732910-nigerians-took-streets-support-efcc-anti-corruption-campaign-photonews.html
pics frm the rally:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2lc8iv929dug.b8e6517f.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3g0f0oa3kojg.1cd4f2a1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt21r9v09ic0l.6e63664b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6pc005u93at.2b40fdca.jpg[/img].
Nigerians deserve the truth. this is match against anti-corruption. magu did nothing wrong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Sonsquest: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
LRNZH:
If he does not stand with his boss then with who again?

He needs it. With the kind of high profile arrests Magu has overseen, if Buhari leaves power, he may suffer the fate of Ribadu under PDP

PS. I gather that the anti-corruption solidarity group actually marched to EFCC's office and Magu came out to greet them. OP, you have no case.

This is the problem with Nigerians. He is serving the country and not Buhari.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by JJKADRY(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Some ppl's head are like dustbin. only God knws wht u ppl would've said, had it been magu wore d same t-shirt customized as they did. if they went to his office and he did not attend to them again,u will find somtin else to conspire still... haba! bloody haters

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by poseidon12: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
mynd1:

God bless Nigeria.

Don't you think that the EFCC should be seen to be non partisan? May be you don't realize that the EFCC are working for Nigeria and not for Buhari. If the Senators know their responsibilities, they should ask Mr. Magu to resign. He is obviously a fool. Little wonder he was complaining about senior lawyers representing the accused as if one is automatically guilty as soon as one is accused.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is not good. The EFCC is certainly over once Buhari goes. Build institutions at the expense of individuals....sorry.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

His job is to stand with the COUNTRY, NOT his BOSS, for his boss is but a man. His allegiance is to the INSTITUTION.
Stop letting your silly partisan sentiments blind you.

You people complained when Marilyn Ogar did all she did. Why are you suddenly blind to the impunity under this government?

That is why we say that Nigeria CANNOT develop. No country can move forward without institutions. If anything happens to Buhari, it is all over. Just like crude oil, to the economy is Buhari to governance. The Nigerian puts all his eggs of hope in one fragile basket.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
Impunity Reloaded.

There you have it, people. If you expect this man to be unbiased in his dealings, then your name na SORRY.
If you keep wondering why the corruption petition against Amaechi keeps getting left in the lurch, there's your reason.

Please, would anyone be kind enough to remind us again what FUCCCKING BUSINESS the EFCC Chairman has with an "iStandWithBuhari" campaign?
How professional is this?

I see Oyegun's proposal about flooding parastatals with just their loyalists was only in full swing before he even said it.

This post is brainless . The man is qualified for the job . And if you should win an election you will still give the good appointments to your qualified loyalist also. Or do you expect him to give the good appointment to a pdp loyalist ? Let's be human in passing judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by poseidon12: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
LRNZH:
If he does not stand with his boss then with who again?

He needs it. With the kind of high profile arrests Magu has overseen, if Buhari leaves power, he may suffer the fate of Ribadu under PDP

PS. I gather that the anti-corruption solidarity group actually marched to EFCC's office and Magu came out to greet them. OP, you have no case.

It's not if Buhari leaves office but when Buhari leaves office, because he will eventually leave.He should have no reason to fear if he is doing his job following due process. But if he keeps witch-hunting the accused, disobeying court orders, then standing with Buhari will definitely not save him when pay-back time comes.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
lookandlaff:
I am a firm supporter of the President but this man is just another hired hand, another "allright sir". Anybody occupying the post of EFCC chairman, with common sense and a hint of professionalism will know not to associate himself with this movement.

He is simply giving ammuniction to those who will say the anti corruption fight is a partisan witch-hunt. and please dont tell me this is an anti-corruption rally, the minute Buhari's name becomes the banner it becomes about Buhari. Does the corruption fight end once Buhari leaves office? If it is an anti corruption fight then it should be about anti-corruption, Buhari's name should not be there, and once it is, the EFCC chairman should not be in attendance.

In fact Buhari should have called them to rename their movement, we want to have institutions that last not crusades that are based around a personality that then die when the man leaves office

Thank you. They don't know that they make things more difficult for themselves. Am sure Ogar will be biting the fingers of regret where she is. Worse, no one ever learns from it.

If people think the corruption war can be won from a polarised perspective then he should ask God Almighty who saw that all the force in heaven and earth couldn't make the old testament man righteous but by appeal through Jesus Christ are millions saved.

If the APC and Buhari cannot move the corruption fight to the centre, the battle is lost any way. Nigeria CANNOT develop without involving ALL her citizens. A pail cannot successfully carry water until the integrity of the ENTIRE vessel is guaranteed. Politicise a national malaise and accept failure. Period.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by ceemere: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ebukaobi:

IPOB Youth
ISIS cook
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by aresa: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
poseidon12:

Don't you think that the EFCC should be seen to be non partisan? May be you don't realize that the EFCC are working for Nigeria and not for Buhari. If the Senators know their responsibilities, they should ask Mr. Magu to resign. He is obviously a fool. Little wonder he was complaining about senior lawyers representing the accused as if one is automatically guilty as soon as one is accused.

What's partisan here? Is this a political party or do you see APC placards anywhere? Or the Nigerian flag they carried means partisanship too?
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by aresa: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016

PIC. 5. FROM LEFT: GOV. SERIAKE DICKSON OF BAYELSA; VICE PRESIDENT NAMADI SAMBO; DEPUTY SPEAKER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, CHIEF EMEKA IHEDIOHA AND GOV. RAMALAN YERO OF KADUNA STATE AT THE GRAND FINALE OF TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA (TAN ) RALLY IN SUPPORT OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN IN ABUJA ON SATURDAY (18/10/14).

http://scannewsnigeria.com/photo-news/at-the-grand-finale-of-transformation-ambassadors-of-nigeria-tan-rally-in-support-of-president-goodluck-jonathan-in-abuja-on-saturday/

^^^^^^^^That's partisanship..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by makabulchi(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
ajebuter:

Bros, we know Buhari is a saint and our own personal 'messiah',

so no contest.. cheesy
Saint of all saints
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by nikz(f): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
The truth is EFCC is suppose to be neutral and if PMB is fighting corruption it has to be all round not one sided.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by Trustisaburden: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
The guy dey even raise hand the acknowledge cheers, as a politician concern. SMH
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by erusen: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
mynd1:
Thank u sir. grin
sorry I couldn't help it,with a face like that,you shouldn't involve yourseft in dangerous things
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by erusen: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Don't know y dey r full of hatred. angry
its called democracy love, am not an IPOb or even Igbo am from the south south,I voted for buhari and even I didn't vote for him I have the right to question his and his change mantra
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
ddippset:
Did the op just recover from 1mbecilty? What's the whole essence of the 'istandwithbuhari' movement? Is it a political movement or an anti corruption movement? Surely it's an anti corruption movement. And who else would be better placed to attend than Magu himself? Op is high on substance. Must you people try to criticize everything?

I tire o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Buhari, Governors For Attending Wedding / Ministerial Appointment: Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Planned Campaign Of Calumny / What Buhari Told Northern Traditional Rulers In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.