Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) (27673 Views)

Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by sule5727: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
mynd1:
Thank u sir. grin
I like ur why sha!!!
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

His job is to stand with the COUNTRY, NOT his BOSS, for his boss is but a man. His allegiance is to the INSTITUTION.
Stop letting your silly partisan sentiments blind you.

You people complained when Marilyn Ogar did all she did. Why are you suddenly blind to the impunity under this government?
In Nigeria, his job is to stand with his boss, because his boss stands for Nigeria. Maybe in another, 8-15 years--- if the country continues on this positive track of restructuring--- I'll support your position. But for now, I'll condemn it because it reeks of hypocrisy.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Deblow:
This won't happen in saner climes.
What do you know about living in saner climes or how the societies operate?

Lies, deceits and hypocrisy are your biggest problems as Nigerians.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by olatade(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is only a lunatic that will oppose fight against corruption. It must be fought to a bearest minimum. Also, it is a deranged person that will argue that fight against corruption should not be holistic. To be selective and witch-hunting in nature. Disobedience to due processes and negligence in governance. Fight against corruption is not an excuse for under performance. Fight corruption and promote social welfare!!!
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by mynd1(f): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
erusen:
its called democracy love, am not an IPOb or even Igbo am from the south south,I voted for buhari and even I didn't vote for him I have the right to question his and his change mantra
I understand dat sir but many people here r taking it personal n I don't think is good for any one.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by erusen: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2016
mynd1:
I understand dat sir but many people here r taking it personal n I don't think is good for any one.
am more disgusted when someone who questions buhari is labelled an ipob
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2016
ISTAND WITH BUHARI IS A PRO ANTI CORRUPTION SOLIDARITY GROUP.IM ALSO WITH THEM AND MAGU IF HE IS REAL CANT BE AGAINST THEM.
Re: Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) by COCKCROW: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

Below is my post from January 31st...

I keep saying it that most of you louts who throw the "IPOB" rhetoric, are actually mentally lazy and intellectually vapid fellows who have nothing else to defend their hero with, hence the tired, overused cop-out.

Now that it has been established that I am NOT an IPOB supporter, would you be either kind enough to address the topic, or do humanity an even greater favour by shutting the fuccck up? smiley

This is a struggle, struggle that will last for a period, it is a struggle having many stages, it is a struggle we are aware and know it will take lives, it is a struggle that must be won no matter the cost, it is a struggle for freedom, inner peace and non-drawn back progress, it is a struggle that is not intended to lend to bloodshed, it is a struggle that is based on peaceful demonstrations, drumming sense into nigeria, it is a struggle, struggle....... No need mocking us, no need crying on our behalf, no need even writing about us, IPOB, on this medium, we are "accursed" "leprous", "cancerous", "ebolic", "zikaic" people that need to be cast off, cut off, quarantined to make you and your like safe and prosperous. Please weep not for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts / 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar / EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.