Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. (4338 Views)

Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp / 2 Ebonyi Corpers To Wed, Pre-wedding Photos Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TruthTella(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Redeploy immediately.
The State is nothing to write home about and unless you are posted to the capital Abakaliki you will have to spend A LOT of money buying clean water and transporting yourself from place to place.
The worst part of it is that there is LASSA fever in the state so your health is at major risk for interacting with sick patients daily.
You also have to attend to them at nights too during your call duties.
And guess what you get in return for serving 24/7 in the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria with scarcity of clean water, lack of infrastructure and daily risk for contacting LASSA fever? Guess what you get paid in return?
14000k a month which will not serve any purpose at all because of how costly things are in the state.
Save yourselves.
Run from Ebonyi State.

5 Likes

Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by kesinoivote(f): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
run nd go to wher?
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TruthTella(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
kesinoivote:
run nd go to wher?
Ok stay there and face suffering if you don't know where you are supposed to run and go to.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by duchessxino(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
TruthTella:
Redeploy immediately.
The State is nothing to write home about and unless you are posted to the capital Abakaliki you will have to spend A LOT of money buying clean water and transporting yourself from place to place.
The worst part of it is that there is LASSA fever in the state so your health is at major risk for interacting with sick patients daily.
You also have to attend to them at nights too during your call duties.
And guess what you get in return for serving 24/7 in the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria with scarcity of clean water, lack of infrastructure and daily risk for contacting LASSA fever? Guess what you get paid in return?
14000k a month which will not serve any purpose at all because of how costly things are in the state.
Save yourselves.
Run from Ebonyi State.
stop saying wat u dont know....am currently serving in Ezza north at ebonyi state....lassa fever here? too funny....my lodge mate who's a doc....just received 900k as his accumulated state alawee, den 40k to the normal corper...so shut ur mouth up

5 Likes

Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by duchessxino(f): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cost of living is very ok....like seriously.....go to ph and see how corpers are complaining of the living cost
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TruthTella(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please ignore whatever duchess something something is saying.
Am serving in Ebonyi and nobody was paid 900k allowance.
New batch b medical corpers from last year November have been paid 14k as state alloweee.

Make your personal investigation if you want to be sure.
You work 24/7 in hospitals, they wake you at night to attend to patients only to receive 14k a month.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by mrphysics(m): 6:13am On Feb 20, 2016
@op u are a paid wailer. u mean that the cost of living in Ebonyi is high? u must be sick from birth so u need mental and spiritual baptism, please corpers, ignore the pained fool. Lassa fever? please can you post with sources where Lassa Fever was spotted in Ebonyi state. well, just like I said, you are frustrated.

I will always say to medical corpers, if u can make 1m as a doctor in a month why not exempt from service what is the need of service when you can make that in your fathers house.

Fg cannot be paying you 19k and u expect a state government to pay u 1m, Ebonyi won't and can't do it.

@op, since you are rich from ur home, please sir, exemption certificate is still an option.

Ebonyi state is the best place to serve in South East in terms of been hospitable, treating of corpers with respect, appreciation of corps members. Ebonyi state has well processed rice and it's cheap. there are also private hospitals that can also give u extra cash. accommodation is most times provided by your PPA.

pained op

1 Like

Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TruthTella(m): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Lol.
Ebonyi is best to serve in South East? When Enugu and Anambra State are there?
Ebonyi which is the least developed state in Nigeria is best to serve in South East? I cant laugh abeg.
Medical corpers ignore the Ebonyi indigenes coming to this thread to cry because I am trying to help my colleagues.
No human being deserves that kind of mediocre pay for twenty four hours work in an extremely rural area with Lassa fever and lack of clean water.
Go to Delta or Anambra or Lagos or Abuja and get paid what you deserve for exposing yourself to diseases daily.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by duchessxino(f): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
TruthTella:
Please ignore whatever duchess something something is saying.
Am serving in Ebonyi and nobody was paid 900k allowance.
New batch b medical corpers from last year November have been paid 14k as state alloweee.

Make your personal investigation if you want to be sure.
You work 24/7 in hospitals, they wake you at night to attend to patients only to receive 14k a month.
y not confirmed before blabbing.....medical doc of batch A had received the sum.of 900 k....go and confirm it
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by mrphysics(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
TruthTella:
Lol.
Ebonyi which is the least developed state in Nigeria is best to serve in South East? I cant laugh abeg.
Medical corpers ignore the Ebonyi indigenes coming to this thread to cry because I am trying to help my colleagues.
No human being deserves that kind of mediocre pay for twenty four hours work in an extremely rural area with Lassa fever and lack of clean water.
Go to Delta or Anambra or Lagos or Abuja and get paid what you deserve for exposing yourself to diseases daily.

my friend keep quiet and remain so eternally. Am done with you illiterate hungry graduate.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TruthTella(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
duchessxino:
y not confirmed before blabbing.....medical doc of batch A had received the sum.of 900 k....go and confirm it

Lies!
Lies from the pit of hell!!!
Am currently working in the same General hospital with a medical doctor from the same batch A and they were NOT paid 900k.

That is a very big lie.
You are not even in medical field and you don't work with doctors yet you open your mouth so confidently to say such big lies.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TruthTella(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ebsuguy please let's communicate here, I can't access my email right now.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by ebsuguy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
TruthTella:
Ebsuguy please let's communicate here, I can't access my email right now.
Thanks.
I am a medical student of Ebonyi state university.I am not an indigene and was hoping to serve here because of the high pay but this one i am hearing from you that Dave has implemented that 14k stuff,i am confused.wanted to confirm.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by comrChris(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
op how much is your state paying medical corps ? and can you be kind enough to tell us your state that you claim to be a Paradise

you claim Ebonyi is the least developed state in Nigeria yet you still want them to give you the money they are supposed to use in developing the state you must a joker

the governor has made clear that the money you bleeps were collecting was too much and he cannot continue, so if you don't like it quit and move to your state

my cousin served in Ogun and the no pay her anything even better house to stay no dey for them,when you guys come down here you will forming what l don't know as if you are the first to serve in ebonyi. ....gerarahia mehn
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by duchessxino(f): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
TruthTella:

Lies!
Lies from the pit of hell!!!
Am currently working in the same General hospital with a medical doctor from the same batch A and they were NOT paid 900k.

That is a very big lie.
You are not even in medical field and you don't work with doctors yet you open your mouth so confidently to say such big lies.
wtf....y r u blabbing rubbish? doctors in general hospital at mwanchi Ezza north has been paid go and confirm it before ranting
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by datigbogirl: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
TruthTella:
Lol.

Please are you telling d truth? Are you a doc?
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Work for the passion naa. Must everything be about money? sad
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TruthTella(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
ebsuguy:

I am a medical student of Ebonyi state university.I am not an indigene and was hoping to serve here because of the high pay but this one i am hearing from you that Dave has implemented that 14k stuff,i am confused.wanted to confirm.
Those in batch B have started receiving the reduced amount.
I swear. With God as my witness.
Doctors get 14,980 while nurses get 4,980. So far they have not even paid all of us. They only paid some.
I saw the bank alert with my own eyes in my colleagues phone. He is a medical doctor in batch B and he is among the ones that have received state payment of 14,980. I spoke to a nurse in batch B as well and she confirmed that nurses in batch B are getting 4,980 naira.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TruthTella(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
@ebsuguy, you are in ebonyi state so its even easy for you to check and confirm on your own. Ask doctors in batch B that have gotten paid.
Ask them what they got.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by mrphysics(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2016
comrChris:
op how much is your state paying medical corps ? and can you be kind enough to tell us your state that you claim to be a Paradise

you claim Ebonyi is the least developed state in Nigeria yet you still want them to give you the money they are supposed to use in developing the state you must a joker

the governor has made clear that the money you bleeps were collecting was too much and he cannot continue, so if you don't like it quit and move to your state

my cousin served in Ogun and the no pay her anything even better house to stay no dey for them,when you guys come down here you will forming what l don't know as if you are the first to serve in ebonyi. ....gerarahia mehn
Are u even replying d hungry graduate that has an option of exemption and make #1bn yet still want to serve. Anyway, seems u have time. that's why I hate these medical students, most of them are poor people who wants to make a living. they can't do anything else. imagine how he or she has refused to say the state she or he is coming from nd how much they are been paid in his state. they want to get heaven from south east yet talk against us.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TCD: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2016
mrphysics:

Are u even replying d hungry graduate that has an option of exemption and make #1bn yet still want to serve. Anyway, seems u have time. that's why I hate these medical students, most of them are poor people who wants to make a living. they can't do anything else. imagine how he or she has refused to say the state she or he is coming from nd how much they are been paid in his state. they want to get heaven from south east yet talk against us.
I think It's you that is the real illiterate graduate here if you cannot simply do a search and find out the criteria for exemption/exclusion certificates from the nysc.

seems you think it's voluntary to serve or not. I can only laugh. please read up and be informed.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by comrChris(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2016
TCD:
I think It's you that is the real illiterate graduate here if you cannot simply do a search and find out the criteria for exemption/exclusion certificates from the nysc.

seems you think it's voluntary to serve or not. I can only laugh. please read up and be informed.
As long as you have refused to mention your state get lost
greedy corper
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by mrphysics(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2016
TCD:

my friend keep quiet,
nysc isn't compulsory if u can make 1bn just as he/she thinks he can without nysc. No one is forcing u to go for service. they are many institutions that are not corps producing schools. You don't for to nysc to make billions that is what am saying.

And if anyone thinks he can make billions without nysc, then d person can postpone the service year.

Let him think of how to make extra cash during service and not to a state government will pay him millions whereas he has no problem receiving 19800 from federal government.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TCD: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2016
mrphysics:

my friend keep quiet,
nysc isn't compulsory if u can make 1bn just as he/she thinks he can without nysc. No one is forcing u to go for service. they are many institutions that are not corps producing schools. You don't for to nysc to make billions that is what am saying.

And if anyone thinks he can make billions without nysc, then d person can postpone the service year.

Let him think of how to make extra cash during service and not to a state government will pay him millions whereas he has no problem receiving 19800 from federal government.
quit ranting please. he is not asking for billions, neither is he asking for millions. he is simply asking for a fair compensation for the nature and volume of work and responsibility his job offers . Why would he settle for ridiculous pay when his colleagues elsewhere in other states are being paid more. is it not the same nysc? hence his warning to other medical corpers to avoid ebonyi state and you lot are crying.

Federal government does not pay just 19800 to medical professionals serving in Federal institutions. They get way way more than that .

you want him to think of how to make extra cash when he works 24hrs a day and at the end he is paid peanuts. you are really smart.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by mrphysics(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2016
TCD:

quit ranting please. he is not asking for billions, neither is he asking for millions. he is simply asking for a fair compensation for the nature and volume of work and responsibility his job offers . Why would he settle for ridiculous pay when his colleagues elsewhere in other states are being paid more. is it not the same nysc? hence his warning to other medical corpers to avoid ebonyi state and you lot are crying.

Federal government does not pay just 19800 to medical professionals serving in Federal institutions. They get way way more than that .

you want him to think of how to make extra cash when he works 24hrs a day and at the end he is paid peanuts. you are really smart.

So, soldiers should be paid how much then?
FYI, during nysc, you are not paid according to the work you do. those states that pay 5k doesn't do that because 5k or 4k is the equivalent of work done by the corps members.

So it will be wrong to think you are paid according to your job during service. I think am done with you. As I have not time to discus with you what you ought to know.

Lastly, FG cannot pay u 19800 and state government will pay you #1m. Engr. Dave Umahi will not pay you such again. Not even in the face of the dwindling economy. Not again.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TruthTella(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
TCD:

Thank you and God bless you.
I decided not to reply or quote him because I know he is talking out of ignorance.
I am a doctor in a general hospital which is situated in an extremely rural area with no light or water and the nearest town is two hours away. Initially when I came here I witnessed the death of an advanced woman who sustained a fractured skull after falling from a height. The woman died, not because of the condition itself but because there was absence of suitable drugs to stabilize her so from that day I started buying the drugs to attend to emergency cases with my own money. And I have to travel to the nearest town regularly to do this. Every instrument I use in the hospital I buy them myself, from my sphyg to my diagnostic set and everything cost me more than 100,000 naira.
Mind you I don't charge the patients for these things because they are very poor villagers and I can't abandon them or leave them to suffer because I have a conscience. Assuming that guy works in a medical field he would have understood all this but he has no idea what doctors in rural areas face. What he does instead is type insults and invectives because he feels I started this thread to insult his tribesmen.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TCD: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
mrphysics:

So, soldiers should be paid how much then?
FYI, during nysc, you are not paid according to the work you do. those states that pay 5k doesn't do that because 5k or 4k is the equivalent of work done by the corps members.

So it will be wrong to think you are paid according to your job during service. I think am done with you. As I have not time to discus with you what you ought to know.

Lastly, FG cannot pay u 19800 and state government will pay you #1m. Engr. Dave Umahi will not pay you such again. Not even in the face of the dwindling economy. Not again.

Engr umahi should go to hell and so can you.

Corp medical personnel will simply move on to better paying states. Thank Goodness corpers can now choose where to go and thank God also for redeployment . More thanks to TruthTella for providing this warning to the ones coming after. so they will know to avoid ebonyi.

you can keep jubilating. let your umahi employ full time medical personnel to man your general hospitals and stop enslaving corpers.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by mrphysics(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
TCD:

Corp medical personnel will simply move on to better paying states. Thank Goodness corpers can now choose where to go and thank God also for redeployment . More thanks to TruthTella for providing this warning to the ones coming after. so they will know to avoid ebonyi.

you can keep jubilating. let your umahi employ full time medical personnel to man your general hospitals and stop enslaving corpers.
we are very happy for your decision, We don't want your type. Poor stricken medical corper. Ebonyi state have never complained to you that we lack medical personnel. My uncle who did his Housemanship in Ebonyi state never complained of been ill treated.

therefore, I urge u to redeploy yourself to your state or come to Enugu since you think its better for medical corpers.

In Ebonyi State, corpers are treated with respect, well paid and they enjoy their service year.

finally, I won't ask you to go to hell rather, I am thanking God because we won't see your type who can kill patients for money.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TruthTella(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
TCD:

That Ebonyi Physics graduate is only displaying his inferiority complex against medical doctors, don't mind him. He sees what is wrong but will never admit it because he is from Ebonyi. Don't let the rubbish he is typing get to you.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by Adeyemi0(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
duchessxino:
how true is this? They pay only 3 months now that is 390k..
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TCD: 4:43am On Feb 23, 2016
mrphysics:

we are very happy for your decision, We don't want your type. Poor stricken medical corper. Ebonyi state have never complained to you that we lack medical personnel. My uncle who did his Housemanship in Ebonyi state never complained of been ill treated.

therefore, I urge u to redeploy yourself to your state or come to Enugu since you think its better for medical corpers.

In Ebonyi State, corpers are treated with respect, well paid and they enjoy their service year.

finally, I won't ask you to go to hell rather, I am thanking God because we won't see your type who can kill patients for money.

Thank you rich man. if you consider 14000 to be "respect and well paid" then you probably need a psych doctor more than you think.

and housemanship is totally different from nysc . you are so full of ignorance as regards the issues being discussed just blinded by emotional attachment to your state of origin.
Re: Medical Corpers Heading To Ebonyi State. by TCD: 4:45am On Feb 23, 2016
TruthTella:

That Ebonyi Physics graduate is only displaying his inferiority complex against medical doctors, don't mind him. He sees what is wrong but will never admit it because he is from Ebonyi. Don't let the rubbish he is typing get to you.
don't mind him. he is just a joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Soldier Revealed The Business Model That Made Him His First Million / Nysc Members Deployed To Gombe Drops To 530 Over Security Concerns / NYSC | Complete Kits | Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.