Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

How To Know How Much More Your Friends And Relatives Need You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know How Much More Your Friends And Relatives Need You (745 Views)

The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side / 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know How Much More Your Friends And Relatives Need You by AyoOne01(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Send "block me" to all your contacts on whatsapp to see what they will say- why/Y? =they value you-what is it?= you are important -how come?=they desire you-No= they love you-ok= they don't care -whatever= they hate you-you're mad!!!=they know you are joking-Lol = they know u are not serious -what's going on?=testing you-wen dey say notin after readin = dey ar wondering-wen dey reply "Block me" 2u back = dey don't want to loose u- alrit = he/she hates ur personality-I don't understand= he/she wants a relationship with u.-Block u? = dey still want u-ok = u mean nofin 2dem So u can now see hw truly u'r 2 some1. Now I know what I mean to you

Best of Lucks

(1) (Reply)

Man Charged With OWI For The Death Of Three Manchester University Students / Wonderful' A Soldier Scores 300 In 2016/17 Jamb Utme / Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Says More!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.