Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja (35703 Views)

Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day / Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by victorazy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
Bro, naw Julius Agwu be that oo grin grin

Na lie
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by rugged7(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
All these lesbians sef wink
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by ifeomaekol(f): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
She fair oooo no be small. Her cake n gown-------vry beautiful, hbd. Bt she really added for a model and an ex beauty queen.
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by habsydiamond(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why are they white in complexion like car full light. Shey dem be oyinbo dudu ni
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
repogirl:
Her Ogo is flat tongue, just saying grin
What About your own
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by repogirl(f): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
What About your own
its not flat
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
repogirl:
its not flat
Ok i believe that
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by Duru009(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
I see bleachers everywere.....

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by kvngveektour(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
These are ladies who hide behind heavy makeups cos they've got no self-confidence.ye[color=#770077][/color]a,I said it
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by Stanley86: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
hbd dear
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by kenoz(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wow
Flashy pics
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by kenoz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wow

Flashy pics
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by Socketbet: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
No natural beauty am them
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by inikamoze(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
AlexReports:
Continue

Did y'all just see what I SAW in the last pix? La tete a tete in 3D...O dikwa serious oooo
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by Goridoe(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
timexkaka:
That last pic tho shocked shocked shocked shocked i see it

grin mesef see ahm *color black* lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. My dolly, the Egba chic with humongous batty. You know ugliness and Ijebu nyggahs are like two parallel lines that don't meet lol.

Ol'girl would've been normal ugly with how she looks without bleaching. But the bleaching cream took her ugliness a notch higher, especially with the facial hair and semi-albinism lol. I'm crazy yano lol.
[s]
Anyway, bring ya big batty here - I wanna lift you up to my shoulder area, so I can smell ya cookie jar, without bending down. lipsrsealed wink grin[/s]

You know some guys like em white/yellow like that. E.g FFK is following is an artificial mulatto/ yellow pawpaw. Your meat is another man's poison and vice versa. So stop hating on our bleached sisters. tongue tongue tongue

You seldom find anything or anyone beautiful. Oh and yes you are crazy, I concur!

It's a new year. Dollar is rising. Naira is falling. We can't afford batty and cookie talk this year. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by DavidEsq(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
omolola15:
I know sey na broda Julius go short pass for that picture.
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by SirShymexx: 12:02am On Feb 19, 2016
DollyParton1:

You know some guys like em white/yellow like that. E.g FFK is following is an artificial mulatto/ yellow pawpaw. Your meat is another man's poison and vice versa. So stop hating on our bleached sisters. tongue tongue tongue

You seldom find anything or anyone beautiful. Oh and yes you are crazy, I concur!

It's a new year. Dollar is rising. Naira is falling. We can't afford batty and cookie talk this year. tongue tongue tongue

Lmao @ the shade thrown at FFK the supreme emperor of Igbo chics. grin Don't throw stones at thethrone of the parrot and Igbo chics' kryptonite like that cos he has nice taste in Igbo chics. Bianca definitely is one of the beautiful Nigerian women ever. And the baby mama ain't that bad - apart from the excessive bleaching cream.

Lol. C'mon, how many times have I alluded to how supremely beautiful Meagan Good, K.D Aubert, Sharon Leal, et al are? I think that Yoruba chic Damilola Adegbite is decent. Ditto the Osas chic who got married to the Yoruba guy, Jibade. My taste is just different cos I've got beautiful sisters and I'm always around beautiful chics. grin

The free fall of the naira ain't got nothing to do with me. Shyte, with the pounds sterling at around £1 to almost N550 - I should be able to buy a truck load of batty in naija with just £100. grin name ya price! grin
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by philo3(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2016
nobody z Ugly they just broke
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ the shade thrown at FFK the supreme emperor of Igbo chics. grin Don't throw stones at thethrone of the parrot and Igbo chics' kryptonite like that cos he has nice taste in Igbo chics. Bianca definitely is one of the beautiful Nigerian women ever. And the baby mama ain't that bad - apart from the excessive bleaching cream.

Lol. C'mon, how many times have I alluded to how supremely beautiful Meagan Good, K.D Aubert, Sharon Leal, et al are? I think that Yoruba chic Damilola Adegbite is decent. Ditto the Osas chic who got married to the Yoruba guy, Jibade. My taste is just different cos I've got beautiful sisters and I'm always around beautiful chics. grin

The free fall of the naira ain't got nothing to do with me. Shyte, with the pounds sterling at around £1 to almost N550 - I should be able to buy a truck load of batty in naija with just £100. grin name ya price! grin

Aint throwing shade at your king... just saying he loves eating anything yellow/ripe.

Well only your sisters and you are beautiful and maybe a handful of people. The rest of the world is ugly. tongue tongue tongue

Lol.. my batty is not cheap. You can't afford it.
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by SirShymexx: 12:40am On Feb 19, 2016
DollyParton1:

Aint throwing shade at your king... just saying he loves eating anything yellow/ripe.

Well only your sisters and you are beautiful and maybe a handful of people. The rest of the world is ugly. tongue tongue tongue

Lol.. my batty is not cheap. You can't afford it.

Lmao. FFK ain't my king - he's just an OG in one of my ministries cos I'm the Duke of Igbo chics and their dukedom is one of the numerous dukedoms I rule over. grin

Nah, never that. I seldom even call people "ugly", except when they have self-esteem issues and in this case, bleaching exemplifies low self-esteem. I just use "unattractive", or "not all that/special". Regardless, when I see a chic that's attractive, based on my taste, I'd say it loud and clear. A lot of naij chics just aren't attractive.

Lol. I won't even pay a dime for ya batty. Bigger and softer batty chase me around for a good beat all the time. The only batty I'd pay for would be Bria Myles' and/or Miracle Watts'. Then maybe certain strippers like: Mercedes Morr and Melyssa Milan. And that's cos they're glamour models. Ya batty gatts be free. grin
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. I won't even pay a dime for ya batty. Bigger and softer batty chase me around for a good beat all the time. The only batty I'd pay for would be Bria Myles' and/or Miracle Watts'. Then maybe certain strippers like: Mercedes Morr and Melyssa Milan. And that's cos they're glamour models. Ya batty gatts be free. grin

Lol....
a shade well thrown....
But you offered your life savings of £100 first.... so u brought up the issue of paying....
I know u re gonna come with your claim of how u dont consider that payment offer because you wipe your butt with £50 notes.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by phintohlar(f): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2016
pretydiva:
All I see r over bleached ladies
& braless. Can't laugh grin
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by AsanwaKC(f): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
this one na national cake...HBD to her sha..it isn't easy.
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by SirShymexx: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2016
DollyParton1:

Lol....
a shade well thrown....
But you offered your life savings of £100 first.... so u brought up the issue of paying....
I know u re gonna come with your claim of how u dont consider that payment offer because you wipe your butt with £50 notes.
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lol.

We're in the shade room. grin

Darn! £100 is a bit of a stretch...I don't think I've £5.
Ya batty isn't worth 10p on the black market - it gatt be free and don't be an Indian giver. grintongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

We're in the shade room. grin

Darn! £100 is a bit of a stretch...I don't think I've £5.
Ya batty isn't worth 10p on the black market - it gatt be free and don't be an Indian giver. grintongue

Laughing my sexy black aśś out.

Yea... thats what brokeass nïğģå say.....
They can't afford shït so they degrade everything... ... I bet 10p is a lot for you to afford.
Next time just beg nicely. tongue tongue tongue tongue

And who the eff liked ur post!!! I better not get that person.
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by samjadinero(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2016
Mary - K won!
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by SirShymexx: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2016
DollyParton1:

Laughing my sexy black aśś out.

Yea... thats what brokeass nïğģå say.....
They can't afford shït so they degrade everything... ... I bet 10p is a lot for you to afford.
Next time just beg nicely. tongue tongue tongue tongue

And who the eff liked ur post!!! I better not get that person.

Lmao...now you're getting conceited and narcissistic, after getting served. grin

You and I know that ya batty ain't worth 10p, with 10p attached to it.

Why would I beg for a batty that I'll have to cover the face to beat? Nah, you've to beg me to beat that, not the other way around. grin

When you talk reckless, you'll get served. tongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao...now you're getting conceited and narcissistic, after getting served. grin

You and I know that ya batty ain't worth 10p, with 10p attached to it.

Why would I beg for a batty that I'll have to cover the face to beat? Nah, you've to beg me to beat that, not the other way around. grin

When you talk reckless, you'll get served. tongue

LMAO.
You've got jokes!!!
My face is ugly?
The face you have never seen.
You'll drool when u see this face and batty live.
I know u are used to playing around with butter faces.... and you think the rest of the world is ugly.
I got it all beautiful and in the right places... just like my mama gave me.
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by SirShymexx: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2016
DollyParton1:

LMAO.
You've got jokes!!!
My face is ugly?
The face you have never seen.
You'll drool when u see this face and batty live.
I know u are used to playing around with butter faces.... and you think the rest of the world is ugly.
I got it all beautiful and in the right places... just like my mama gave me.

Lmao.

I never even said "ugly" but you had to bring that up. And you've posted ya face before...no comment on that. grin
Now, you're advertising yourself to me. But trust me, ya batty isn't worth 10p, with 10p attached to it. Take it from me, as the duke of big batty and someone who has been up, close, and personal with all kinds of batty. grin

And why do you care about what I think, if you're not insecure? An unattractive chic is an unattractive chic. tongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

I never even said "ugly" but you had to bring that up. And you've posted ya face before...no comment on that. grin
Now, you're advertising yourself to me. But trust me, ya batty isn't worth 10p, with 10p attached to it. Take it from me, as the duke of big batty and someone who has been up, close, and personal with all kinds of batty. grin

And why do you care about what I think, if you're not insecure? An unattractive chic is an unattractive chic. tongue

Lol... now u re just bullshiting... me post my face here? Never!!! Not in a thousand year.

Nope u don't have to spell it... I can read in between the lines. I know what u implied.

Nope... I would be interested in you first. ... Then I would advertise myself to you or care about what u think of me. I might play with u online and all, but I am not interested in you.

Get it out of your head... you're not an OG!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja by SirShymexx: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
DollyParton1:

Lol... now u re just bullshiting... me post my face here? Never!!! Not in a thousand year.

Nope u don't have to spell it... I can read in between the lines. I know what u implied.

Nope... I would be interested in you first. ... Then I would advertise myself to you or care about what u think of me. I might play with u online and all, but I am not interested in you.

Get it out of your head... you're not an OG!!!! angry angry angry

Lmao...this is classic amnesic syndrome. Don't tell me you can't remember you posted a tad blurred pic of you and some white chic, with specsavers glasses on. You posted it on ya profile, after you posted a pic of ya batty cos I told you to prove that ya batty is big. tongue grin No comment on ya face though. tongue

Only mind readers read between the lines - you've to always follow my lead, as a duke, without putting words in my mouth lol.

Lol. I never said you're or should be interested in me. I could care less and I just mess around all the time. But telling me that I'll "drool" if I were to see you, is an advert. Now compare that to my response to all the utter disrespectful tripe you keep spouting. I laughed it off, with sarcasm cos I could care less and I don't need to tell you what I've got or what I haven't got. That's boss life cos I don't care. grin

The problem with most of you Yoruba chics is that you've got basket mouths, especially when the overwhelming majority of you are unattractive, and that ish leaks all the time. And when folks return the favour, you always get emosh. When you chat to me, don't talk reckless cos I'll always return the favour in a sly way. I'm not the type of puzzy-whipped you lot are used to - chics don't talk reckless to me.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming - your batty can only be worth more than 10p, if you look like the chic below: grin tongue I'm not an OG, I'm a triple OG. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.