Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Re-value Ur De-valued Naira Tru Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Re-value Ur De-valued Naira Tru Cryptocurrency (384 Views)

Experience Tru Urban Livin at platinum GATE estate,alaka,surulere behind stadium / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-value Ur De-valued Naira Tru Cryptocurrency by Debesther: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is no more news that our money in our bank account is devalued.
Our shares in the stock market is now worthless,also devalued I think ?.
If you have money fixed, with the free fall of naira agains almost all the foreign correncies that means it's already devalued too.
There is this pressure on PMB to official devalue naira, and if that is done then our thousands and millions of naira investments and savings will turn to a mere TOILET ROOL.
My talk is that you can seek financial refuge in investing in CRYPTOCURRENCY .
My investment in the cryptocurrency in December 2015 has yielded over 300 percent as the price grow in EURO € , while the massive growth in my investment is because of the free fall of Naira against EURO €, remember your own Naira is de-valuing while my is over-valuing .
The whole ideas is not a GET RICH QUICK syndrome .
You need to be educated about it and if you are convinced about it,you invest.
Make a wise choice today.
For more info
My whatsapp - 08074463525
Email - brightfame009@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Massive Discounts On PMP&HSE Training This March / Marketers Needed To Market Websites, Softwares And Mobile Apps For 30%commission / Lp-gas Equipment Including Corken & Blackmer Pumps, Rego Rotor Gauge, Regulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.