Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (44362 Views)

Secrets To Earning Massively From Cryptocurrency For Free / Make Ethereum Cryptocurrency For Free, Withdraw Every 2weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by yungreezy: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
OUR DECEMBER GIFT!
I THOUGHT TO SHARE THIS WITH MY LEADERS. FAMOUS CHINESE COMPANY IS SHARING A NEW COIN FREE! JUST FREE!
THE CLOSING DAY IS DECEMBER ENDING. YOU WOULD LOSE NOTHING EXCEPT YOUR TIME, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY MONEY. IS THERE ANY HARM IN TRYING?
IT IS THEIR STRATEGY TO REACH EVERY NATION IN 3MONTHS.
DROP YOUR DETAIL IN THIS ORDER FOR ME TO PLACE YOU FOR FREE COIN

LAST NAME:
FIRST NAME.
MIDDLE NAME :
EMAIL ADDRESS
YOUR ID NUMBER. (PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE, ETC

EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS. THIS STORY IS GOOD TO BE TRUE.LISTEN TO THIS CALL MEETING https://fccdl.in/5O4wLSgRa ACT FAST

CHINA ARE SET FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY
Are you still in doubt of Crypto Currency? Check out what is happening in China. http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/21/technology/china-digital-currency/

This is a new coin that has the backing of the Chinese government and one of the most wealthiest families in the world. Let's take advantage of this now it's just coming up. Send me an email at onuayi@yahoo.com with your details for your registration.

Remember, registration is free till the end of 2016 which is in just a few days time.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by yungreezy: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Do you want to Get $500 FREE
$500 worth of coin just for signing up for new Crypto Currency Account. Just like Bitcoin, launching in January 2017.
Huge backers that will blow your mind. Global opportunity.
No experience or investment but not for long. When we hit pre launch this offer will disappear.
PM me for details or send an email to

onuayi@yahoo.com

FREE - FREE - $500
There are 6 benefits for members at the moment;

1. Get free 1,000 LCF Coins which value is about 3,000 Yuan or $500. The current face value per coin is 3 Yuan, about $0.5.
2. After the official launch at the early of February 2017, they are gonna split the coin numbers 8 times for two years, i.e. every 3 months. So, your free 1,000 LCF coins will become 256,000 coins in two years, 1,000×2×2×2×2×2×2×2×2=256,000 This benefit does not count the market value in crease of LCF coin.
3. If you build more than 20 direct downline members, and the total number of your downlines horizontally and vertically (unlimited), free or paid, exceeds 200, then you become a leader, and get the leadership bonus of 20,000 free LCF coins. And if 5 leaders show up among those 20 direct downlines, you are promoted to next level leader, center manager, and get much more benefits including monthly payments etc. There are 7 steps of promotions.
4. You can purchase goods and services at over 60,000 online and offline shops with your coins at discounted prices. If you consumed X amount of LCF coins for your purchases, and if your direct or indirect downlines consumed 25 times of X amount, then you get paid back your X amount. So, circulation is much more important than just keeping, which is one of the key elements of the LCF coin business.
5. They wanna go public, IPO on the stock market in 3~5 years, after issuing their initial stocks in one and half years. They are gonna give leaders some free shares by level of contribution before the IPO, which might be another huge benefit.
6. Having said the above, there is also a marketing plan to boost this business globally. This is a global compulsory spill over system in 5×5×5×5×5 matrix in the order of joining time, with step by step upgrade group categories having different compensation scheme.
So, ealier you join, more benefit to you. I don't explain too much about this here, but soon free registration period will end, then you can find the information from their official web sites in detail, which will be opened around December 2016.
Join with free registration to LCF coin business?
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by yungreezy: 7:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Three more days to go.. take advantage of this huge opportunity that's still very new now.

Send your details to onuayi@yahoo.com

Remember it's free so there's no harm in this.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by yungreezy: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2016
Still on! Two days to go! Let's make the most of this. Forward your details to get registered.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by dayowunmi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
yungreezy:
Still on! Two days to go! Let's make the most of this. Forward your details to get registered.
Your links are not working
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Xclusiveblog: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
TBC Update:
Today’s (December 29, 2016) price per volume -
10 TBC = N2,218,910
5 TBC = N1,109,458
1 TBC = N221,891
The price officially changes by 1:00pm everyday.
Digital Currency (CryptoCurrency) is fast taking over globally as medium of payment (and TBC is
establishing it’s place worldwide).
To be part of the TBC community (The Billion Coin),

Grab this opportunity and become millionaire in 2017

Get your at a very cheaper price of 500/TBC.
Contact me. Kay - 081 34 6 6 0 0 00. Call or whatsapp
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by eph12(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Xclusiveblog:
TBC Update:
Today’s (December 29, 2016) price per volume -
10 TBC = N2,218,910
5 TBC = N1,109,458
1 TBC = N221,891
The price officially changes by 1:00pm everyday.
Digital Currency (CryptoCurrency) is fast taking over globally as medium of payment (and TBC is
establishing it’s place worldwide).
To be part of the TBC community (The Billion Coin),

Grab this opportunity and become millionaire in 2017

Get your at a very cheaper price of 500/TBC.
Contact me. Kay - 081 34 6 6 0 0 00. Call or whatsapp
Something you say is worth over 200k, you want to sell for 500 and you don't want people to be suspicious? Haba

2 Likes

Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by yungreezy: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
dayowunmi:

they actually are.. retry
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Why not join Ultimate Cycle.

It's back stronger than ever. We have a WhatsApp group with people ready to register under you.

Take advantage of this opportunity today and make your returns on investment within 7 days.

.Copy these watsapp group link below:

https:///GJA8f1op2a0Eon7GODcJsE
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by yungreezy: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Just two more days to go.. for this free registration. Keep sending your details to onuayi@yahoo.com

Also for those who have sent their details, you have been registered. If you want to be a leader and earn extra benefits, you need to build a team of 20 people. Like I said, this is the best time to engage people, because it's free. Just get 20 people and register them with you as their sponsor.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by ochuski(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
yungreezy:
Just two more days to go.. for this free registration. Keep sending your details to onuayi@yahoo.com

Also for those who have sent their details, you have been registered. If you want to be a leader and earn extra benefits, you need to build a team of 20 people. Like I said, this is the best time to engage people, because it's free. Just get 20 people and register them with you as their sponsor.
Av sent you a mail.. Hope the registration is still on
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by keside(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
yungreezy:

Sent u a mail
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by shina101(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Invest in Bitcoin and get guaranteed 30% in just 9 days. Mail me on aboludeshina2010@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 08182966266 for more information.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by joshmoy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by techon: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
http://appmobifreecards.com/r/free/77

You will be $500 richer by January 1st by just register in the link above.

If you didn't hear about it,it may be better, than it turn out to be real. It will be so painful
January 1st is less than 36hrs.pm for more info
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by techon: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
dayowunmi:

Try this http://appmobifreecards.com/r/free/77
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by lacruz12(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
I have registered but how do I get people to register under me
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Festusile(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
yungreezy:
OUR DECEMBER GIFT!
I THOUGHT TO SHARE THIS WITH MY LEADERS. FAMOUS CHINESE COMPANY IS SHARING A NEW COIN FREE! JUST FREE!
THE CLOSING DAY IS DECEMBER ENDING. YOU WOULD LOSE NOTHING EXCEPT YOUR TIME, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY MONEY. IS THERE ANY HARM IN TRYING?
IT IS THEIR STRATEGY TO REACH EVERY NATION IN 3MONTHS.
DROP YOUR DETAIL IN THIS ORDER FOR ME TO PLACE YOU FOR FREE COIN

LAST NAME:
FIRST NAME.
MIDDLE NAME :
EMAIL ADDRESS
YOUR ID NUMBER. (PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE, ETC

EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS. THIS STORY IS GOOD TO BE TRUE.LISTEN TO THIS CALL MEETING https://fccdl.in/5O4wLSgRa ACT FAST

CHINA ARE SET FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY
Are you still in doubt of Crypto Currency? Check out what is happening in China. http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/21/technology/china-digital-currency/

This is a new coin that has the backing of the Chinese government and one of the most wealthiest families in the world. Let's take advantage of this now it's just coming up. Send me an email at onuayi@yahoo.com with your details for your registration.

Remember, registration is free till the end of 2016 which is in just a few days time.

I hope this LCF COIN does not mean LUCIFER COIN... May God help us in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by ekanDamie: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Festusile:

I hope this LCF COIN does not mean LUCIFER COIN... May God help us in Jesus name
Satan does not need u to fill any form to get ur details. he is a spirit. u don't have to turn everything to spiritual warfare

2 Likes

Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
yungreezy:
Do you want to Get $500 FREE
$500 worth of coin just for signing up for new Crypto Currency Account. Just like Bitcoin, launching in January 2017.
Huge backers that will blow your mind. Global opportunity.
No experience or investment but not for long. When we hit pre launch this offer will disappear.
PM me for details or send an email to

onuayi@yahoo.com

FREE - FREE - $500
There are 6 benefits for members at the moment;

1. Get free 1,000 LCF Coins which value is about 3,000 Yuan or $500. The current face value per coin is 3 Yuan, about $0.5.
2. After the official launch at the early of February 2017, they are gonna split the coin numbers 8 times for two years, i.e. every 3 months. So, your free 1,000 LCF coins will become 256,000 coins in two years, 1,000×2×2×2×2×2×2×2×2=256,000 This benefit does not count the market value in crease of LCF coin.
3. If you build more than 20 direct downline members, and the total number of your downlines horizontally and vertically (unlimited), free or paid, exceeds 200, then you become a leader, and get the leadership bonus of 20,000 free LCF coins. And if 5 leaders show up among those 20 direct downlines, you are promoted to next level leader, center manager, and get much more benefits including monthly payments etc. There are 7 steps of promotions.
4. You can purchase goods and services at over 60,000 online and offline shops with your coins at discounted prices. If you consumed X amount of LCF coins for your purchases, and if your direct or indirect downlines consumed 25 times of X amount, then you get paid back your X amount. So, circulation is much more important than just keeping, which is one of the key elements of the LCF coin business.
5. They wanna go public, IPO on the stock market in 3~5 years, after issuing their initial stocks in one and half years. They are gonna give leaders some free shares by level of contribution before the IPO, which might be another huge benefit.
6. Having said the above, there is also a marketing plan to boost this business globally. This is a global compulsory spill over system in 5×5×5×5×5 matrix in the order of joining time, with step by step upgrade group categories having different compensation scheme.
So, ealier you join, more benefit to you. I don't explain too much about this here, but soon free registration period will end, then you can find the information from their official web sites in detail, which will be opened around December 2016.
Join with free registration to LCF coin business? 
i have sent you an email.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by yungreezy: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello guys,

For those that sent me their details yesterday, you have all been registered. If you are interested in registering others under you. Just send me a mail and I would tell you how you can do it.

For those who sent in details today, your registration is ongoing. Also I'd tell you how you can register others.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Soulsamy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Temmytope60@gmail.com
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by MrPRevailer(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
ekanDamie:

Satan does not need u to fill any form to get ur details. he is a spirit. u don't have to turn everything to spiritual warfare

You don't know how the spiritual warfare and initiation works. So don't say what you do not know.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by MrPRevailer(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
ekanDamie:

You don't know how the spiritual warfare works. So don't say what you do not know.

UPDATE

I used the link a nairalander provided above and SHOCKINGLY, the founders of the LCF coin is The Rothschild family. Now research and see they are the masters of Illuminati and chief initiators of the NWO.

Don't sell yourself because of money. The Bible prophesied "No man shall buy or sell except they have the 6 mark". Because some people what money, or to survive, they will neglect christian advisers and take the mark. LCF is not the mark, but another major sign it is coming.

1 Like

Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by ekanDamie: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
MrPRevailer:

You don't know how the spiritual warfare works. So don't say what you do not know.
oh so you know how it works. tell us more then
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by MrPRevailer(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
ekanDamie:

oh so you know how it works. tell us more then

In the Book of Revelation The devil is called "The Accuser of the Brethren".
When you say yes to any of his devices, whether concious or unconciously, he present it as proof to God that he has legal authority over you as his prisoner/slave (Legal captivity). And you that have been initiated may not know what have happened. But a big transaction has gone against you. This can cost one many things in life and even the biggest invaluable prize. HEAVEN.

Money is good. But the love, covetousness of it is the root of many evils.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by ekanDamie: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
MrPRevailer:

In the Book of Revelation The devil is called "The Accuser of the Brethren".
When you say yes to any of his devices, whether concious or unconciously, he present it as proof to God that he has legal authority over you as his prisoner/slave (Legal captivity). And you that have been initiated may not know what have happened. But a big transaction has gone against you. This can cost one many things in life and even the biggest invaluable prize. HEAVEN.

Money is good. But the love, covetousness of it is the root of many evils.
am a Christian, u don't need to carve scriptures to suit ur ideas.
so, Satan will show God a mail that u signed up for as proof.
love of money is bad yes, it's a vice, I agree, but seriously
no vile thing has been presented to anyone, and even if they do, DOS who
have d power of reasoning knows how to turn it down, it's wen u accept it u can say uve been wòn over.
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by yomi1911: 2:07am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by Chris909(m): 6:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Why do they need id number? what happens to somebody that has only voters card?
Re: New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire by MikkyT1(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=eph12 post=52365516]
Something you say is worth over 200k, you want to sell for 500 and you don't want people to be suspicious? Haba[/quote

Them no dey fear God at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.