Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River (74450 Views)

Chimpanzee Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2016
This same pictures with another story again. Na wa o.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Daraph(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
IceDude:
4get that thing jor! Nothing like lassa fever. Some years ago they said we shouldnt eat chicken(Bird Flu), later it was bush meat(Ebola).....Dem don come again with Lassa Fever, wetin we go come eat sef?

Adonhear
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2016
Achilles2:
Ok
Today i went to inspection in one of our sites in Akampka. Cross River State. After the inspection, i say make i enter company farm go look for plantain wey i do take go back to port Harcourt. On my way to the farm this animal just commot from know where begin open eye for me oo.

I do am shuu shuuu. He no gree run. I come do am chaachaa chaa he still no gree run . He just dey there dey open eye for me. As i see say the animal no get respect for me, and in other to avoid story that touches the heart, i remove the military knife wey i dey carry for self-defense purpose . After 10 minutes or so of intensive battle I won the war. see result of the in pictures below.
they. came for u,from ya village o
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by thawgy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Is he trying to finger the dead cat in the first picture?
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by oglalasioux(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
'working place' 'workplace'. Just thinking aloud.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Achilles2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
CodeHouse:

Ma guy you na calabar war hero o, see your monika sef Hercules, no forget the plantain sha

How i go take forget that kind thing ?
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by FRANKOXY(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
A bite from this animal is........ lipsrsealed
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Tellemall: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Yea! That's more reason you should stop eating fish,cow,goat etc infact, It's a crime to kill fly, ant or any animal atall.

Animal right my ass.
[/size]

Everywhere in the world people kill things and eat them. If Nigerians see you eat shark meat they will begin to tell you how you should've called maybe marine biologists to take it back to the ocean. For heaven sake, even Americans eat squirrels from their gardens, Chinese eat dogs, lizards and other cultures eat bats and endangered species.

Yet we have pseudo-educated people that think you should conserve animals that stray into places you want to be. Just to see them talking of snake rights, bat rights, food rights makes one wonder if they think in developed countries people still don't kill these things.

any animal that encroaches your freedom of movement ought to be killed. It won't spare you the courtesy of saving you were the roles reversed.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Tellemall: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
EreluY:
[b]The killer should be sent to jail. What would the killer benefit from eating it, and why in the 21st century are we humans still behaving like animals. It's such a shame and you have the gut to post here on NL. Animal killing animal. I really find this disgustingly distasteful.

[size=18pt]Ignorance is bliss[/size]

If this animal was captured live and kept in captivity, the reality is that it secretes glands used in the perfume industry. The perineal gland secretion, civet, has been the basic ingredient for many perfumes for hundreds of years and is still being used today although on the decline since the creation of synthetic musk. African civets have been kept in captivity and milked for their civet which is diluted into perfumes.[size=18pt] They can secrete three to four grams of civet per week and it can be sold for just under five hundred dollars per kilogram[/size]. Go and google it. The WSPA says that Chanel, Cartier, and LancĂ´me have all admitted to using civet in their products and that laboratory tests detected the ingredient in Chanel No. 5.
[/b]

How many of these perfume producing creatures are there in Nigeria? Do we have the skills to utilize the gland secretions? Keep them safe for export? Or do you want us to export the creatures themselves to the perfume factories that would also likely abuse them for what their bodies produce? Why don't we work with synthetic musk that is easily available, why use real civets?

Using this musky stuff off that animal is also an abuse to the animal. Who said it wants to be kept in captivity while humans mine it's glands? You animal rights people don't know the first thing about animals: they want to be free. You might as well kill it if you intend on keeping it in captivity. That makes you as bad as the original poster.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by MrBONE2(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Achilles2:
it's bebercue time. grin Pls keep my own share grin
Gyarbonkar grin
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Walexwal: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Achilles2:
[color=#006600][/color]
Come okomita
is it the market side cos me dey isong inyang ooo
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Babyphinas(f): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
I wouldn't know
Niyinficient:

Na question I dey ask, answer
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by rittyben(f): 5:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Achilles2:
[color=#006600][/color]

Old netim
close.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by timmyblast(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2016
dominique:
Let me guess, it ended up in a pot
no madam, na museum e end. What kind of question is that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by rittyben(f): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Achilles2:
[color=#006600][/color]

Old netim
Close
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by kentochi(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2016
Anaselizzy:
E dey look you, you dey look am bt d guy didn't try 2 kill you na. Anihw afta kill it, y humiliate it further her by poking it's ass?
check your mail big sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.