Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) (67078 Views)

Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) / 2face Sits On A Shoe Couch Says U Dnt Knw Me Or My Story Until U Step In My Shoe / Photos: Promise The Shoe Rack Hawker Discovered By Kcee, Gets Luxury Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
abbey621:

Clearly you don't read the Bible or the Quran. Bill Gates one of the richest man in the world with a yearly charity gift of over $10m does not call CNN, FOX or bloggers to come and look at what he's doing.

So you think Bill Gates don't publicise his charity, my friend he does even if he doesn't want its cos it speaks for itself. They hold conferences and media briefs talking about their projects and what they have done or plan to do. Many NGOs and humanitarian service providers do that. Don't be quick to bash your own. Its the heart in which u use to give that matters
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by abbey621(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
geccibede:

So you think Bill Gates don't publicise his charity, my friend he does even if he doesn't want its cos it speaks for itself. They hold conferences and media briefs talking about their projects and what they have done or plan to do. Many NGOs and humanitarian service providers do that. Don't be quick to bash your own. Its the heart in which u use to give that matters

Learn to read before commenting, we are talking about Bill Gates not Microsoft. I'm more familiar with his charity works than most people here on Nairaland because I've consulted for the organization several times. Just last year Bill Gates completed over 60 different projects aimed at reducing hunger in Africa, most people are unaware of this because unless you are familiar with his charity organizations you wouldn't even know they were financed by Bill.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
abbey621:

Learn to read before commenting, we are talking about Bill Gates not Microsoft. I'm more familiar with his charity works than most people here on Nairaland because I've consulted for the organization several times. Just last year Bill Gates completed over 60 different projects aimed at reducing hunger in Africa, most people are unaware of this because unless you are familiar with his charity organizations you wouldn't even know they were financed by Bill.

I never planned on extending this issue, but the way you talk make me wana clear your doubt the more. Who mentioned microsoft eh? You're the one that needs to learn to read before you comment. You think you're smart but you're just exposing your share of ignorance. Many NGOs and charity/ humanitarian organisations advertise and publicise their works that way they get people to key into their projects too and there's nothing wrong with that. I think I'm done with this argument. Peace
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by abbey621(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
geccibede:

I never planned on extending this issue, but the way you talk make me wana clear your doubt the more. Who mentioned microsoft eh? You're the one that needs to learn to read before you comment. You think you're smart but you're just exposing your share of ignorance. Many NGOs and charity/ humanitarian organisations advertise and publicise their works that way they get people to key into their projects too and there's nothing wrong with that. I think I'm done with this argument. Peace

Show me the press conference released by Bill Gates for one of his charities! Please show me the ad on tv or on the internet where he came out to publicize his donations? How can I be ignorant about a subject I know vastly more than you? Please stop insulting yourself, at least I'm more familiar with Bill Gates and his NGOs than you, if you can't accept everything else at least accept that!
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
abbey621:

Show me the press conference released by Bill Gates for one of his charities! Please show me the ad on tv or on the internet where he came out to publicize his donations? How can I be ignorant about a subject I know vastly more than you? Please stop insulting yourself, at least I'm more familiar with Bill Gates and his NGOs than you, if you can't accept everything else at least accept that!
Oga take a chill pill na, I'm not claiming i know more than you about NGOs but a little research would have done you justice. Let me just clear your doubt.
This is from their official website
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Who-We-Are/Resources-and-Media/Annual-Letters-List/Annual-Letter-2012&ved=0ahUKEwjvvsadwZrLAhVFWxQKHQwQDFoQFggYMAA&usg=AFQjCNGYIpxvRYeSaVb7ljxbdc_cLN8rwA&sig2=K12V9yRIwn6bwiZ2DolDGw
Remember I told u all NGOs broadcast and advertise their works. Thats one of the ways they get their sponsor and Bill and Melinda gates foundation is no different.
Please read their article word for word and remember to acknowledge and THANK me for showing u d light grin .
No hard feelings WE LEARN EVERYDAY.
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by abbey621(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
geccibede:

Oga take a chill pill na, I'm not claiming i know more than you about NGOs but a little research would have done you justice. Let me just clear your doubt.
This is from their official website
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Who-We-Are/Resources-and-Media/Annual-Letters-List/Annual-Letter-2012&ved=0ahUKEwjvvsadwZrLAhVFWxQKHQwQDFoQFggYMAA&usg=AFQjCNGYIpxvRYeSaVb7ljxbdc_cLN8rwA&sig2=K12V9yRIwn6bwiZ2DolDGw
Remember I told u all NGOs broadcast and advertise their works. Thats one of the ways they get their sponsor and Bill and Melinda gates foundation is no different.
Please read their article word for word and remember to acknowledge and THANK me for showing u d light grin .
No hard feelings WE LEARN EVERYDAY.

Like I said you know little about this particular foundation, annual letters and reports are necessary for any business to show the government they are not stealing funds. I agree with you some NGOs must advertise in order to get sponsors and donations but when it comes to Bill Gates there is no such thing. No hard feelings!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Covers Ghoste Magazine (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.