Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides (33496 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce Reaction To Stranded Olympic Football Team / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by nortcentrallord(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Please where is Omenka, Ngeneukwu and co. I thought they were die had fans of bubu. Even Temi Temi stood his ground after GEJ lost but bubu is still in power yet his no. 1 social media front line foot soldier has abandoned the front line where he ought to be. Why run so early when you 'vnt gotten to sambisa forest yet, you are just @ the state capital and you are missing in action. Changing moniker won't save you.

7 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by rockiedink(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2016
fitzmayowa:

The previously appointed media aides aren't enough to change the perception of outsiders and build our image right You classify the call for the president to take more proactive actions about the economy mere noise right Am not a fan of the self acclaimed twitter senator, but what he said is the truth and all you could do is attack Ben Bruce rather than reflect on the point he raised...

Maybe you are not aware the economy tanking at this rate with no solution or direction in sight will affect everyone including you and here you are defending the baseless appointment of a media aide, one begins to wonder what special effect the newly appointed media aide will have on our economy...SMH

A negative one is the answer! As they will remove from the 'tashere' money wey we no get to buy Tolu official car, official house, official house boy, official house help official bed maker and warmer come pay him armed robbery salary and mind boggling emoluments join.

And they want Nigeria to improve?! By ballooning cost kwa?

Talk is cheap sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Mentcee(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

give me Fayose and BMB anytime

nightmare to apc bastards

the useless gworo grinding bastard is busy adding bastard criminals in to his propaganda useless crew while the country is completing 95% recession.

anybody that doesn't see sense in this man's post is not wishing this God forsaking country well and such person deserves to be killed by firing squad or die by bomb Insha'Allah amin.
Buhari is a useless nonentity bastard vagabond old hag, docile most useless incompetent hopeless kunu drinking scumbag president worldwide.
useless bastard terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.
hopeless pedophile monkey mumuhamado mumuharii
Thank you my brother. The man is a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by 41lady(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:
My name is lesbianboy and I CONCUR with ben bruce's post cool

Meanwhile Thunder fire all zombies! grin grin grin grin

I.also.follow U concur with him.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

the useless gworo grinding bastard is busy adding bastard criminals in to his propaganda useless crew while the country is completing 95% recession.

anybody that doesn't see sense in this man's post is not wishing this God forsaking country well and such person deserves to be killed by firing squad or die by bomb Insha'Allah amin.
Buhari is a useless nonentity bastard vagabond old hag, docile most useless incompetent hopeless kunu drinking scumbag president worldwide.
useless bastard terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.
lolssss hahahahahahahhahahaha bruv I can fill ur wrath I fill d same way sef.buhari is just a disgrace to presidency.and some fools would still defend him and blame and abuse BMB.

5 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by sarutobie(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2016
luvinhubby:

GEJ.

Nigerians lied against a man with a sincere heart, humble & approachable, destined by God to salvage this country & they voted in a gang of lying demons called APC & now, God forsook them.

APC is a mega fraud.

#BringBackGEJ.
Those traits are seen as "weak" and "clueless" in Nigeria. Can you blame them? They have been battered by decades of military rules were men in uniform whip them in line...men like buhari and abacha..the people's pysch has been messed up by men in uniform... Anything close to being Democratic is seen as weakness to the people..you can only feel pity for such a people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by playtheblues(f): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2016
It's the 5th one, not 4th.

Buhari is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by twinpapa(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2016
You’ve got to read this Excerpt from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks. This message was forwarded to me some few days ago on WhatsApp. Please read and we’ll appreciate if you can share your thoughts on this interview with others. INTERVIEWER: Why are blacks so behind economically? JEWISH LEADER: The only aspect blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don’t understand the importance of building wealth. The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow. “He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow blacks do well” 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks. Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from. Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial Masters. They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad etc. instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people. Statistics show that the Jew’s money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero. Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society. Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industrialize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business. INTERVIEWER: Your thoughts on failure of blacks after 150 years? JEWISH LEADER: Well, nothing is ever the Blackman’s fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption, his inability to build business or preserve wealth are usually somebody else’s fault. INTERVIEWER: So what can blacks do to liberate themselves? JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite and vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas. END OF INTERVIEW Please forward this until it goes round Africa & particularly to our parasitic leaders. We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our African Nations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by nortcentrallord(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2016
skademzy:
As much as a good economy is important, a good image is more important. Build your image, change perception of outsiders about you, build the potentials of your country and you shall see that better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof... We've had enough of this common sence, what we need now is an uncommon sence to bring a solution rather make mere noise. The common sence he couldn't employ when we needed it most few years back. Or is it that he just purchased it from someone?

Good image like calling your nationals "corrupt" overseers? I guess bubu is the most honest president in the world. In your words "sai baba" till you hit the pit.

6 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by UjGina: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2016
blackpanda:
Why cant this man face his job. You are there complaining and putting mouth in what doesnt concern while you job is yet to be done. But has yet to be passed and you choose to be mute whenever you in the House.

Ben Murray Bruce, pls shut up!
you are as foolish as your burukutu gworo chewing Buhari for saying that rubblish. Ben murray bruce is a stakeholder in the Nigeria project. A senator of the federal rebublic. Pls stop thinking like Buhari dullard

5 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by paschu: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2016
skademzy:
As much as a good economy is important, a good image is more important. Build your image, change perception of outsiders about you, build the potentials of your country and you shall see that better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof... We've had enough of this common sence, what we need now is an uncommon sence to bring a solution rather make mere noise. The common sence he couldn't employ when we needed it most few years back. Or is it that he just purchased it from someone?

Few years back BMB was not in public administration.

But to answer your question:

Few years back $1 was NOT = to #400 Now that it is, we need ALL the common sense we can get, which, by the way, is not common at all, else this government and its citezens would have been using it.

5 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by DeMekus: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2016
oduastates:
No need for economic advisers , they all quack like ducks.
No be cramming dem take pass waec.
Brainwashed ivy educated fools and buffoons who learnt only how to quash $1000 champagne.
Never thinking out of the box.

This is the worst comment I've ever read from an APC fan. No need for economic advisers when 1 dollar = N383 now? WTF! undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by mattmobis(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2016
I honestly agree with Bruce. Or does the President not see what's happening in the country?

Why wont even the budget scam happen when he didn't seat down to peruse it because he has been traveling all over the world.

We are fast losing hope in the administration!

5 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2016
blackpanda:
Why cant this man face his job. You are there complaining and putting mouth in what doesnt concern while you job is yet to be done. But has yet to be passed and you choose to be mute whenever you in the House.

Ben Murray Bruce, pls shut up!
mr man u beta kip quite.its bkus of ur like that dis rubbish useless president takes us for a ride.

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by sammhi(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

obviously, you don't have manners and you are fit only for a psychiatric hospital....
whateva happened to respect your elders
Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by ceejay67(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=fitzmayowa post=43051190]

According to the released version in the newspaper PMB scored F9 in economics...cheesy grin cheesy

plssssss. I go like see d version u see. Lol

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by dearsly(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

Guy u too insult am o...u knw d man no well

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by DeMekus: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2016
Ok, this is the 4th page and I'm still waiting for NgeneUkwenu (the effeminate) and Omenka to drop comments in support of Bubu the gworo eater.
I mean Omenka, not Omenkata o! angry

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by elbinmanny(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
BMB making sense since the time of Lord Lugard.

When you insult Goodluck Jonathan and call him AN INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON on the Economist, of course Buhari will appoint you. This administration is all about expertise on GEJ bashing. The president and Lai Mohammed are seriously battling for the most efective official. Bashing Goodluck is the only rubric for measurement and grading who is doing well in APC.

So all APC bloggers, what insultive name can you come up with for Goodluck Jonathan? Oh you do not want appointment like Tolu? Now get creative and insult GEJ. I want you all to get you "small CHANGE" too. at all at all na weeensh.

So who goes next?

- Ofugara
Bros u sef don reach hia? Wonders shall never be in short supply cheesy
Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Omenkata: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2016
[s]
fanedrive:
you just doomed your generations yet unborn with the above
[/s]
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by nortcentrallord(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2016
twinpapa:
You’ve got to read this Excerpt from an interview
with a Jewish leader about Blacks. This message
was forwarded to me some few days ago on
WhatsApp. Please read and we’ll appreciate if
you can share your thoughts on this interview
with others.
INTERVIEWER: Why are blacks so behind
economically?
JEWISH LEADER: The only aspect blacks
understand is Consumption. Blacks don’t
understand the importance of building wealth.
The fundamental rule is to keep your money
within your racial group. We build Jewish
business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend
Jewish.
There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic
rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow.
“He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of
wanting to see his fellow blacks do well” 93% of
blacks killed in America are by other blacks.
Their leaders steal from their people and send
the money back to their colonial master from
whom they borrow the same money from.
Every successful black want to spend his money
in the country of his colonial Masters.
They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad,
school abroad etc. instead of spending this
money in their own country to benefit their
people.
Statistics show that the Jew’s money exchanges
hands 18 times before leaving his community
while for blacks it is probably a maximum of
once or even zero.
Only 6% of black money goes back into their
community. This is why Jews are at the top and
blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of
society.
Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes,
expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc,
blacks could industrialize Africa, build banks and
get rid of colonial institutions by putting them
out of business.
INTERVIEWER: Your thoughts on failure of blacks
after 150 years?
JEWISH LEADER: Well, nothing is ever the
Blackman’s fault. His compulsive habit of killing
his own, compulsive material consumption, his
inability to build business or preserve wealth are
usually somebody else’s fault.

INTERVIEWER: So what can blacks do to liberate
themselves?
JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take
responsibility. Blacks must unite and vehemently
fight corrupt leaders who run down their country
and run to IMF as though IMF is Father
Christmas.
END OF INTERVIEW
Please forward this until it goes round Africa &
particularly to our parasitic leaders. We all need
to learn our lessons quick and build our African
Nations.

Very strong point raised there. We are so quick at passing blame. GEJ said the military govt. Bubu said it's GEJ but when Aribisala criticizes constructively, they say he criticizes without proffering solutions and that he doesn't like the president forgetting that he also criticized the last administration openly and even when sane minds like BMB proffers solution (common sense), they say why is he making sense all of a sudden? The Nigerian man wants help but does not need help.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by sorepco(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2016
Men...you cant even spell common sense? It not indeed common!

skademzy:

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Omenkata: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2016
[s]
sammhi:

obviously, you don't have manners and you are fit only for a psychiatric hospital....
whateva happened to respect your elders
[/s]
shatap! nonsense! did you guys did the same to Gej.
mr man respect is reciprocal and am just practicing the work i learnt from you guys.

ask demdem grin

5 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by greenguy: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2016
Mr. Bruce, this time, you have not made sense. Nigeria's economic team is doing fine, perhaps a little change is required. Nigeria is not alone in the current economic turbulence; we're better compared to some greater nations who have relied on oil too. It's a pity we are in a country full of educated illiterates. Mr. Bruce, seek not popularity, but seek to be useful - that's common sense.
Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Icecomrade: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2016
skademzy:

This is the most empty comment I ever had from an APC supporter. Did I just see anything about good image from your comment?

Your president recently called Nigerians criminals. Is it that he doesn't know that good image is key to economic growth or employing more people to help him do damage control at the cost of public finance more important ?

4 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by macaranta(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

Lol all this for your presido?

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by bonechamberlain(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

grin grin guy easy o, make DSS no find u.

a country voting an illiterate Fulani cattle man, we are in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by hisawesomeness(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

ah ah bros did buhari retire from your job. Or is efcc chasing you?

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Ahmeduana(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Blackfire:
Who did we offend in this country... Please forgive us.
GOD.
Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Ahmeduana(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Blackfire:
Who did we offend in this country... Please forgive us.
JONATHAN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Pays Condolence Visit To NYSC On Death Of Corps Member (Photos) / 'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.