Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? (1729 Views)

'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 19, 2016
So her friends and some
people who claim they are her students
at her newly film academy said Toyin’s
phones was hijacked from her shortly
after she made some posts about
@twyse_116 (the young comic act, who
wanted to commit suicide yesterday in
London) by Seun Egbegbe because Toyin
allegedly professed love to him.
As the internet went wild, her man, Seun
Egbegbe, took to his Instagram page and
posted the message above which he
later edited and then
he deleted it.

No woman deserves this!
@egbegbe_1: "Lol this is funny I don't do
this but I really think Is needed# cos i
need to clear my hand off what I was
wrongly accused of#is it possible for a
man to kidnap his woman living in his
house as house wife#if I kidnap her who
will pay the randsom ask by the
kidnappers #am in my house when I
read a post on Instagram that I kidnap
my wife @aimakhutoyin #let just give a
clue of what happen #i was at home in
my living room this morning when my
friends and family called me about toyin
post on Instagram that she post another
man as her crush# and crying about the
man on her page ur husband doing
everything I want for u that is what is
called adultry ,she left from my house
this morning to kemi Korede movie
shooting so I was angry and I went to the
movie location I took her phone from
her#cos I don't want a slap on my face
anymore#i guess taking that step is not
too much me #how can I kiddnap a
woman with my car of millions of naira# I
won't say more than dia but I know very
soon the truth will be out soon#but the
comedy I love about the all story is that
she said I kiddnap her phone she
kiddnap my rangerover jeep"
Cc seun lalasticlala gudmrng

1 Share

Re: Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? by drnairalov: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2016
lol the man and toyin re both dumbo!!! the twyse guy is nt even up to 22 years, for the mumu seun to be worried about, as 4 toyin, well i dont blame her .. some people find validation in being in a relationship, that they forget to love theirself first.. but eex none of my bizness we have more problems affecting the economy than some people twisted relationship
Re: Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? by praxisnetworks: 1:36am On Feb 19, 2016
lipsrsealed
Good riddance for Adeniyi Johnson.

Re: Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Whoever wrote this story needs a certified proof reader. I've lost brain cells trying to understand the story.

I don't blame the Seun guy, its common knowledge Toyin's nothing more than a call girl, even Nigerians on Instagram have called her out multiple times. I said it before, she saw a cute guy ready to kill himself and wants to use her female power of persuasion(pun inteded wink) to convince him life's too sweet to throw away.
Re: Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? by Naavah(f): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Lol. Toyin shld just hide for a while.
Re: Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Lol.......
Re: Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? by missKiffy(f): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
I actually agree, she's just embarrassing herself
Re: Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? by Pappyto: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic / Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj's S*x Tape Realeased !!! Watch Here / Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.