Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic (1726 Views)

"You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Following her bitter fight with popular fashion critic, the actress posted a caveat on her page, saying that she will no longer ignore negative criticisms targeted at her. “Instagram has become an avenue where faceless people feel they can out rightly insult you or bully you and expect you to be quiet,” she said. “There is a difference between a polite criticism and a direct insult.”

“What you dish out is what you get,” she continued. “I am on social media to get closer to my fans and it is lot easier for those who need my assistance to contact me but I can also live without it. Respect is reciprocal. Don’t insult me…and expect me to ignore you. Be matured in your criticism. I don’t expect everyone to like me but then don’t try to insult or bully me. I will defend myself.”

Well, she is already clapping back at trolls who have unkind things to say about her and her family. Recall that some days back, she shut down reports that her marriage to billionaire Musa Danjuma hit the rocks by posting photos/clip of their intimate moment. Not long after, an Instagram user commented on the clip.

“It is better to be Musa’s side chick than to be wifey,” the Instagram user said. And Caroline didn’t ignore the rude comment.

“What are you waiting for,” Caroline said, “Go for it.”

See the exchange above

Can’t they let Caro breathe?!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/caroline-danjuma-replies-ig-bully-who.html

Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by icebebe(f): 7:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Until she harm hersef b4 dey'd lev her alone abi? Hanhan it's too much fr one person na evryday!
Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by okoro4: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Lol
Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by lesbiangirl(f): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Don't why some ppl will carry all these yeyebrities matter for head like gala undecided attaching some relevance to them that one would think they're getting paid for the hassle angry o ga o.

2 Likes

Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by vipez(f): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2016
ahn ahn... Nigerians, wetin concern dem?
Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by axortedbabe(f): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Madam Caro don't mind them,some of them wishd the were in ur shoes

1 Like

Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by GodpunishBuhari: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Pretty lady who maried an old man cos of wealth
Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2016
lol.....drama plenty for dis world sha.... wetin concern ppl for dis madam matter nah
Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by callherspices(f): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2016
can someone confirm those boobs are not real....looks more to me like silicone
Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by freezyprinzy(m): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2016
countdown till it hits frontpage
Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by goldbim(f): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Chai!some people have BADmouth ehnn.thats nt a nice thing to say..her marriage,her life!!.
Re: 'U Are Better To Be Musa's Side Chick Than Wifey':Fan Tells Caroline Danjuma(Pic by gabylzy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
what is this now sef.....*snipes carol danjuma* case ends

(1) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Prostrate On Behalf Of Ibinabo,Beg Deceased Family 2 Forgive(video / Mercy Johnson's Father In-law / Photos: Veteran Actress Toyin Adewale & Family On Vacation In Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.