Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Atlanta '96 Olympics Team To Face Lagos All Stars This Sunday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atlanta '96 Olympics Team To Face Lagos All Stars This Sunday (616 Views)

Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo / Rio2016 Olympics - Team Nigeria Comes Last In Relay Final. (photo) / Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atlanta '96 Olympics Team To Face Lagos All Stars This Sunday by TomiwaBabalola: 4:57am On Feb 19, 2016
Campos Square will light up on Sunday February 21 as the stars of Nigeria's glorious Atlanta 96 Olympic football gold medal winning team once again take to the pitch, 20 years after they stunned the world.

The likes of Sunday Oliseh, Emmanuel Amunike, Nwankwo Kanu, Austin Okocha, Victor Ikpeba, Taribo West and more will take on a Lagos All Stars team as part of celebrations to mark the event at Social Media Week Lagos.

"I think it is wonderful that SMW Lagos is doing this," said Amunike. "Sometimes you don't realize the importance of what you have achieved until much later, and I think that now we all appreciate what that meant to everyone."

[url][/url]http://www.tomiwababalola.com/2016/02/atlanta-96-olympics-team-to-face-lagos.html

Re: Atlanta '96 Olympics Team To Face Lagos All Stars This Sunday by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2016
great team
Re: Atlanta '96 Olympics Team To Face Lagos All Stars This Sunday by TomiwaBabalola: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Our Second best team after the '94 Eagles

(1) (Reply)

Npfl Live Report Week 1 / This Is Our Best Chance Of Beating Barcelona - Wenger / Lionel Messi V Cristiano Ronaldo Row Leads To Stabbing Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.