Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General (12383 Views)

FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by luvinhubby(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Arjeeni: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Fine you have said well but Oga AGF where are you since and why this was so difficult for you to split out since.
As an individual with image to protect don't you think this will tarnish your image.
i hope this will let the senate take appropriate steps to make sure that the budget was zero based this will go a long way to help the government deliver as expected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by luvinhubby(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Then Osunbade lied to us.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by plaetton: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2016
Contradictions galore.

If they had indeed used zero based budgeting to craft this budget, So when did the invisible Budget Mafia infiltrate and hijack the process to produce the final Fraud- based budget proposal ? shocked

I am at a loss. undecided

Can someone pls help me answer this question?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Justiyke4u: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2016
This budget has really caused a lot of confusions
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by galantjoe(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2016
this has shown that PMB has very incompetent hands in office of budget and ministry of finance. even the so called minister of finance has lost focused and swallowed by her incompetency.

the ministry of national planning, auditor-general, accountant general and finance minister do not know their onions. they should all resigned.

i could remember in 1999 and 2003, Obj then the president went around the world to recruit finest Nigerians in Diaspora who are authority in their chosen career to help him build our falling economy. he got them and they have revived our economy.

now PMB decided to use local and incompetent hands with favoritism and nepotism tendency to run down our economy. what a mess we are in.

May God help us.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by BOWOTO(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2016
MemphisDepay:
Please how can Applications be transferred or moved from the Internal Storage to the SD card of an HTC phone? E don gimmie wahala since o. I don go settings tire!. HelLlllp

Use a file explorer, if you don't have one, download from play store.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2016
MemphisDepay:
Please how can Applications be transferred or moved from the Internal Storage to the SD card of an HTC phone? E don gimmie wahala since o. I don go settings tire!. HelLlllp
Go to settings, Click on the 'App' option, The applications will appear, The click on any application of your choice, The feedback will appear with different options; Then you click on 'Move app to SD card'.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2016
plaetton:
Contradictions galore.

If they had indeed used zero based budgeting to craft this budget, So when did the invisible Budget Mafia infiltrate and hijack the process to produce the final Fraud- based budget proposal ? shocked

Lai 'The liar' Mohammed will help you with your question.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by francizy(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2016
abdulwizzy:

Imagine the rubbish coming out from ur mouth if u can't respect him as the president at least respect him as an elder cos I'm pretty sure he's old enough to be ur father, u guys will just come to NL and be spitting rubbish, if it pains u so much please Niger Republic is not far.

He's a sycophantic, brainless, directionless, visionless, decietful, lying, shameless, vindictive and unproductive dullard who only thinks when he's on a private jet and hibernates when he's not in one.

You folks (both APC and their demonic supporters) thought it wise to institute insults, curses and degradation of the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Then you thought it'll stop at the immediate past administration? Never! We will keep the fire burning until God knows when.

And enough of the useless "old age" blackmail because respect is given to whoever deserves it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by eph12(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Did someone just say people were trained to prepare this budget? shocked Chai! embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Frankiss44(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2016
The title "clueless" has finally found a deserving head...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by bjdon: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2016
So who do we blame for this one? GEJ? Ngozi? Dezini? IBB? Basketmouth? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by free13: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
francizy:

He's a brainless, directionless, visionless, decietful, lying, shameless, vindictive and unproductive dullard who only thinks when he's on a private jet and hibernates when he's not in one.
You folks (both APC and their demonic supporters) thought it wise to institute insults, curses and degradation of the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Then you thought it'll stop at the immediate past administration? Never! We will keep the fire burning until God knows when.
And enough of the useless "old age" blackmail because respect is given to whoever deserves it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
We all did budgeting in groups, church, clubs, school, firms,etc and in all u must show the income and expenditure for the budgeted year. This is not a budget but pegging figures to items in excess for kick backs. Even if I support APC doesn't mean I should support the failures. We should support a party and still tell the party the truth. They govt needs youths with goals in their system. The old heads only know how to do things the old ways because they don't understand CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by kulrunsman79(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2016
.........and the lies continue
Unabated

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by hucienda: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2016
Honestly this government is becoming a joke. A circus.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by chubhiee: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2016
It's shameful reading news coming out from Naija. Are there no longer noble men and women left in that country?
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by kodded(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2016
[s]
abdulwizzy:

Imagine the rubbish coming out from ur mouth if u can't respect him as the president at least respect him as an elder cos I'm pretty sure he's old enough to be ur father, u guys will just come to NL and be spitting rubbish, if it pains u so much please Niger Republic is not far.
[/s] cc francizy undecided -\

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3093659_3017836cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages2904740untitledjpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51jpegc_jpegc2f48f13b94d54e73409b0b1f1abbdb9

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by ndcide(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2016
I think this Zero based budgeting is just a ploy to deceive buhari.
When he hears Zero based budgeting, he'll just nod his head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by MemphisDepay(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Go to settings, Click on the 'App' option, The applications will appear, The click on any application of your choice, The feedback will appear with different options; Then you click on 'Move app to SD card'.
bros.. Av tried all that, the icon is not clicking. Is there a stipulated memory for Application alone
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by drss(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2016
abeg officials of finance n budget office ar lying. 2016 budget does not look in any way like a zero base budget. is aso rock rent also part of zero base budget tell us anoda story.
buari dullard has taken scam n embezzlement to anoda new level. 2016 budget is d most corrupt budget in d history of nigeria. classic example of yams n goats. n d man say him dey fight corruption. sad
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by MemphisDepay(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2016
BOWOTO:

Use a file explorer, if you don't have one, download from play store.
ebgbon, please what's it all about!
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by TheFreeOne: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2016
ndcide:
I think this Zero based budgeting is just a ploy to deceive buhari.

When he hears Zero based budgeting, he'll just nod his head.
Is he agama lizard

Truth is he's either super-clueless or fraudulent. We can't rule out both.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2016
[size=18pt]The key point of the revelation by Samuel Ukura is that the various ministries and departments of Government do not own their own budget.

That the budget submitted by the various ministries were handed down to them by the ministry of finance in an envelope .

If this is not corruption then what is?

This explains why Buhari is sacking pawns as a face saving exercise rather than take real steps like withdrawing the budget and sacking the ministers of finance, budget and planning!
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by BOWOTO(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2016
MemphisDepay:
ebgbon, please what's it all about!

File explorer is an application on your phone, sometimes pre installed, it's used to view raw files, or any type of file that you won't normally see on your menu platform.

Basically all you need to do is to open the file explorer and search for what you're looking for, then move your file.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by zurine(f): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2016
another yam eater wanna be
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by drss(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2016
plaetton:
Contradictions galore.

dem buari govt lied to nigerians. if dem use zero base budget, 2016 budget no go reach N4.5 trillion.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by baralatie(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2016
TheFreeOne:
I see this man losing his job soon cos he just told anyone who cares to listen that Buhari lied to Nigerians.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2016
TheFreeOne:
I see this man losing his job soon cos he just told anyone who cares to listen that Buhari lied to Nigerians.
who cares, He's retiring soon. Praying make June come on time.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Another ipob working against the government
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by rozayx5(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2016
abdulwizzy:

the terrorist deserves karma and not respect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Indigenes In Lagos Organized Fund Raising Dinner For Akeredolu (pics) / Don’t Allow El Zakzaky Die In Your Custody, Group Urges Buhari / Can Someone Explain The 53 Suitcases Scandal To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.