Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General (12382 Views)

FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by afoobabs(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2016
MemphisDepay:
Please how can Applications be transferred or moved from the Internal Storage to the SD card of an HTC phone? E don gimmie wahala since o. I don go settings tire!. HelLlllp
connect it with a computer tru USB open the external storage and copy the app to internal storage its as simple as that (but make sure av enough internal storage) memory. Thank me later
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by rozayx5(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2016
francizy:

He's a sycophantic, brainless, directionless, visionless, decietful, lying, shameless, vindictive and unproductive dullard who only thinks when he's on a private jet and hibernates when he's not in one.

You folks (both APC and their demonic supporters) thought it wise to institute insults, curses and degradation of the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Then you thought it'll stop at the immediate past administration? Never! We will keep the fire burning until God knows when.

And enough of the useless "old age" blackmail because respect is given to whoever deserves it.

in some parts of uyo if you are a sai buhari agent its best you keep shut to avoid getting mobbed grin grin grin

respect the same way rufa respected gej

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by francizy(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2016
rozayx5:

in some parts of uyo if you are a sai buhari agent its best you keep shut to avoid getting mobbed grin grin grin

respect the same way rufa respected gej

No mind am..
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by nortcentrallord(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2016
OLADD:
Gosh! Come and see government officials contradicting themselves so shamelessly as if we are in a pariah nation. Meanwhile, I thought the Presidential spokespersons attributed lack of understanding of the rudiments of ZBB as one of the reasons for 2016 budget errors. Why are we having contrary view with this official now telling us that designated govt functionaries were indeed trained on its application? In a bid to save Buhari's face, they kept watching their dirty linens in public and making him look like a learner.

Even after the so-called training they still came out with this shame they call a budget. From all indication, they federal government is hell bent on passing a budget of 6 trillion + even with no justification whatsoever hence the shifting and changing of figures everyday to accommodate the end goal. What a shame! Can I hear a Zombie chant the only programmed language they got 'sai buhari'

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by henrysam(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2016
galantjoe:
this has shown that PMB has very incompetent hands in office of budget and ministry of finance. even the so called minister of finance has lost focused and swallowed by her incompetency.

the ministry of national planning, auditor-general, accountant general and finance minister do not know their onions. they should all resigned.

i could remember in 1999 and 2003, Obj then the president went around the world to recruit finest Nigerians in Diaspora who are authority in their chosen career to help him build our falling economy. he got them and they have revived our economy.

now PMB decided to use local and incompetent hands with favoritism and nepotism tendency to run down our economy. what a mess we are in.

May God help us.
The best is to call NOI to the rescue but pride will not allow them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Princecharming01(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2016
Soon the (AuGF) wl b sacked in disguise that he is incompetent and sabotaging change,whereas hez just a whistle blower speaking what he knew.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by chizpim(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2016
abdulwizzy:

Imagine the rubbish coming out from ur mouth if u can't respect him as the president at least respect him as an elder cos I'm pretty sure he's old enough to be ur father, u guys will just come to NL and be spitting rubbish, if it pains u so much please Niger Republic is not far.
. Thunder fire your mouth na so you take respect GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by samofson: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2016
TheFreeOne:
I see this man losing his job soon cos he just told anyone who cares to listen that Buhari lied to Nigerians.

The guy already nows that he will lose his job that's why he is trying to save 'his'face. He is 100% correct. There is nothing zero based about hte 2016 budget proposal.

Anyone who understands budgeting will know that they got it totally wrong.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by jamace(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2016
Why is he just saying this? Because he has been booted out, abi?
The same thing the then CBN gov, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi did. Sanusi was in office for 4 years, under his watch stealing was going on, he never said anything because he was helping himself too. As soon as he realised that only about 6 months left for his tenure to expire, he became born again, shouting money is missing.

Why is that people when in position to change things will not, but as soon as they are out of the place, they find something wrong with the place. Deceit and corruption are sweet when they are the beneficiaries, abi?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by yak(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2016
I blame PDP and GEJ for this grin grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by nortcentrallord(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2016
francizy:

He's a sycophantic, brainless, directionless, visionless, decietful, lying, shameless, vindictive and unproductive dullard who only thinks when he's on a private jet and hibernates when he's not in one.

You folks (both APC and their demonic supporters) thought it wise to institute insults, curses and degradation of the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Then you thought it'll stop at the immediate past administration? Never! We will keep the fire burning until God knows when.

And enough of the useless "old age" blackmail because respect is given to whoever deserves it.

What do you expect of a man who is supposed to be an ordinary private soldier who by an unfortunate chance became the president of this country, was ousted out by his subordinate and laid to rest but never cared to improve himself in any way not even able to impact on his immediate neighborhood. But latter dusted from his remains, white washed and placed in aso rock to rule. Having the passion to rule is not enough to make a good leader. Buhari was, is and might forever be a mistake. Education is the platform for any man in search of growth and this man has no yearning for any education @ all. Even OBJ in his old age has gotten his doctorate but all bubu has been doing is train cows now he is back to lead his cows (apc and the zombies)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2016
abdulwizzy:

Imagine the rubbish coming out from ur mouth if u can't respect him as the president at least respect him as an elder cos I'm pretty sure he's old enough to be ur father, u guys will just come to NL and be spitting rubbish, if it pains u so much please Niger Republic is not far.
. My friend gerarahia. Did you respect Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by TheFreeOne: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2016
samofson:

The guy already nows that he will lose his job that's why he is trying to save 'his'face. He is 100% correct. There is nothing zero based about hte 2016 budget proposal.

Anyone who understands budgeting will know that they got it totally wrong.

He thereby confirmed what some of us opined before and after 2015 elections that APC is predicated on lies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by MemphisDepay(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=afoobabs post=43060732] connect it with a computer tru USB open the external storage and copy the app to internal storage its as simple as that (but make sure av enough internal storage) memory. Thank me later[/quote I said I wana move App from Internal storage to memory card
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by lailo: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2016
D only campaign PDP has been using against APC is dis issue of Budget but APC has a lot of allegations on PDP e.g Corruption,Electoral fraud,Terrorism sponsorship(Boko Haram & IPOB),Supreme judges/Judiciary decadence,Impunity etc.PDP is a poor opposition figure.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by nike4love: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
So una still dey talk of that tissue paper they called budget?
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Splashme: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
dunkem21:
I have never seen a clueless, tardy and incompetent government like this before ..

...Tutututufiakwa!

My brother . . . obviously the worst government in Nigeia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by meforyou1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
The secondary school dropout president will finish this country
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Luckylife(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
If this 2016 budget are what they call zero based budgeting, abeg we preferred the former or envelope based budget that we are used too. All the errors, frauds, looting,wasteful,misappropriation,rejection are the characteristics of this zero based budget of 2016. Imagine if the legislative arm of government did not check the contend of the fraud budget of so call deceitful zero based budget thieving.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by gagewonda(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS ON MANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS WITH PPLE, DIS BUDGET IS NOT ZBB THANK GOD THE AUDITOR GENERAL SAID IT. ITS EITHER THE BUDGET OFFICE DONT KNOW WAT ZBB MEANS OR THEY ARE PLAYING POLITICS.... REALITY ON GROUND AS A RESULT OF THE SHORT TIME AVAILABLE TO PREPARE AND PRESENT THE BUDGET DID NOT FAVOUR A ZERO BASED BUDGET.. IF THE BUDGET OFFICE IS STILL ARGUING HOW COME THERE WERE COPY AND PASTE OF A MINISTRY'S 2015 BUDGET AND THEY SAY ITS ZERO BASED
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by MIM77(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Princecharming01:
Soon the (AuGF) wl b sacked in disguise that he is incompetent and sabotaging change,whereas hez just a whistle blower speaking what he knew.

Just in case you might begin to run your mouth when you hear something soon-He is retiring in June, 2016 and likely to commence terminal leave by March, 2016.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Princecharming01(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
MIM77:

Just in case you might begin to run your mouth when you hear something soon-He is retiring in June, 2016 and likely to commence terminal leave by March, 2016.
thanks for the information, but he has satisfied his conscience by telling us what he knew.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by seunmsg(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
VenusBetty:
who cares, He's retiring soon. Praying make June come on time.

Funniest part is, Ukura does not even know what he's saying. He's incompetency stinks to high heaven. The budget office prepares the budget, what's the Auditor General's own to dispute the budgeting system that was used.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Princecharming01:

thanks for the information, but he has satisfied his conscience by telling us what he knew.

Which conscience? Ukura is a very greedy, corrupt and incompetent mofo. Conscience is not even in his dictionary.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Princecharming01(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
seunmsg:

Which conscience? Ukura is a very greedy, corrupt and incompetent mofo. Conscience is not even in his dictionary.
so was the budget office also not threading the same path of incompetence. Or how do u conceptualize incompetence?
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
nortcentrallord:

What do you expect of a man who is supposed to be an ordinary private soldier who by an unfortunate chance became the president of this country, was ousted out by his subordinate and laid to rest but never cared to improve himself in any way not even able to impact on his immediate neighborhood. But latter dusted from his remains, white washed and placed in aso rock to rule. Having the passion to rule is not enough to make a good leader. Buhari was, is and might forever be a mistake. Education is the platform for any man in search of growth and this man has no yearning for any education @ all. Even OBJ in his old age has gotten his doctorate but all bubu has been doing is train cows now he is back to lead his cows (apc and the zombies)

Beht Bubu also has acquired a Doctorate nah undecided
Abi no be so?
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by nortcentrallord(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
mykl01:

Beht Bubu also has acquired a Doctorate nah undecided
Abi no be so?

Honorary degree in the most shameful manner ever. Even OBJ exercised some respect for education by subjecting himself to the rigors of writing exams.
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Honorary degree in the most shameful manner ever. Even OBJ exercised some respect for education by subjecting himself to the rigors of writing exams.

So, we should not call him Dr. Bubu yet okwa ya?
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by afoobabs(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=MemphisDepay post=43061801][/quote] do it vice - versa
Re: Buhari's Budget Was Not Based On Zero Budgeting-Auditor General by mollie12: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
The AGF is right - there is nothing zero-based about this budget. I work for a multinational firm that implements zero-based budgeting systems for international clients so I know what I'm saying. It's either the consultants didn't train the Budget Office staff properly, or they did and the staff decided to do their own thing. If the budget was zero-based, ridiculous line items such as a N300m cable from driver's room would never have made it into the budget - every item is scrutinised thoroughly and must be sufficiently justified before it is added. And can we stop blaming the Finance Minister for this - the woman was appointed in November and the budget was submitted in December : she obviously had no hand in it. I think the government should admit its error, and take the necessary steps to make the ZBB work going forward. Because the system is a laudable one, and will improve efficiency and reduce wastage when fully implemented.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan / Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Ondo Indigenes In Lagos Organized Fund Raising Dinner For Akeredolu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.