Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Be Fair In The Fight Against Corruption, Anyanwu Tells Buhari - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Fair In The Fight Against Corruption, Anyanwu Tells Buhari (427 Views)

EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption / Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS / Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Fair In The Fight Against Corruption, Anyanwu Tells Buhari by Jusmudi(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2016
ASABA—Senator Chris Anyanwu has charged President Muhammadu Buhari to be fair in his fight against corruption.
President Muhammadu Buhari
Anyanwu, the chairperson of Spectrum Broadcast Nigeria Limited, owners of Hot FM chain of radio stations, stated this in a chat with newsmen shortly before the commissioning of Hot FM 96.5 station in Asaba.
She said: “I think the idea of anti-corruption is very good. I think we got a little bit too extreme in our carelessness, in our practices, so there is need to apply breaks on what we do in the system.”
On the radio station, Anyanwu said that besides Asaba being an expanding city with a lot of potentials and a major player in the Niger Delta and Nigerian economic development, the management of Hot FM was contributing to the development goals of Delta State Government by providing employment to its indigenes.
She said that the station would give its audience clear, concise and credible news as well as best entertainment, informative, interactive and engaging programmes.
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa who spoke while commissioning the station, said: “Radio remains the most effective medium of mass communication in societies where sustainable development is paramount.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/be-fair-in-the-fight-against-corruption-anyanwu-tells-buhari/
Re: Be Fair In The Fight Against Corruption, Anyanwu Tells Buhari by Jusmudi(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Fight Corruption is nw my ringing tone
lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44 plz u knw wat 2 do
Re: Be Fair In The Fight Against Corruption, Anyanwu Tells Buhari by Lytech(m): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Which corruption is this old fool fighting...
He is only diverting our attention over the issue of fighting corruption...
Tell this man to work for the masses,tell him to use his precious time to do what will benefit the masses...
No employment,no power supply,daily decrease in the value of our currency..,
someone close to this man should wake him up from his slumber
Re: Be Fair In The Fight Against Corruption, Anyanwu Tells Buhari by Jusmudi(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2016
Lytech:
Which corruption is this old fool fighting...
He is only diverting our attention over the issue of fighting corruption...
Tell this man to work for the masses,tell him to use his precious time to do what will benefit the masses...
No employment,no power supply,daily decrease in the value of our currency..,
someone close to this man should wake him up from his slumber
Bros y Na, na so u hate me? Y u go dey send me dt mgs? U want make Dr Buhari use Efcc 4low me?

(1) (Reply)

I Hold Yunusa Innocent Until I Hear From Him–sheikh Ahmad (nasfat)- Part 2 Punch / Real-time, Live Data Of Numbers Of Abortions, Divorces, Deaths, Births, Etc. Goi / Katsina Court Sentences Six Adults To 120 Strokes Of Cane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.