Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram (21871 Views)

Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Goke7: 10:15am On Feb 19, 2016
ffk is seriously pained cos he can no longer accuse APC as an islamic party or behind boko haram which has always been the basis of his attacks on PMB and the APC.

But seriously all those pdp supporters who saw APC as an islamic party has been taken as fools with the new pdp sheriff. This is why politics must not be based on religion or ethnicity, I just hope we would learn and move on. God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by DONSMITH123(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2016
For the very first time..FFK just said something like...... cheesy

Well, PDP should watch out..with Modu Sherrif, PDP is as good as dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by francizy(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
That man should have been kicked out of PDP since. Don't know why you'd allow such a useless man head a part that is fighting hard to restore its battered image.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by omolola15(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2016
Too long. Na who read am. Make the person summarize am for me
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by bouncesmail(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2016
Oloshi lol
Flexherbal:
I don't take politicians serious. Thank God the price of dollr does not affect my herbal product, because it is made in Nigeria
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Goke7: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2016
omolola15:
Too long. Na who read am. Make the person summarize am for me

what is he saying is that he and some others have been made to look like a fool for calling APC an islamic party or behind boko haram.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Evathyst(f): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2016
Anxiously waiting for Senator 'Common sense' tweet on this. tongue tongue

Yeye dey Ooze! grin grin

Politics in Nigeria is as simple as ABCD. The Govt at the centre would never support regionalism. Then, every region should float their own party, fund it, and use to develop their region. When the time comes for Presidential election, form an alliance based on the wave of the moment. How's that difficult for the Igbos to understand?

They paralysed APGA their own regional party for PDP which has long been hijacked by the Northern cabals. Now, they've lost everything. Shebi PDP has zoned their Presidential ticket to the North again. Una go chi chomchin! wink

Bottom line, you cannot effect any change if you lack the political power to do so.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, may your days be long for seeing farther ahead and thus placing the yoruba race where it rightly belongs.

Ali Modu Sheriff, I've no comment for you o jere. You're a already a dead man walking.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by seun1960(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2016
can someone summarize all this trash for me?
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Goke7: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2016
francizy:
That man should have been kicked out of PDP since. Don't know why you'd allow such a useless man head a part that is fighting hard to restore its battered image.

PDP is not concerned about image, didn't you read in the article that the new sheriff has five private jets and lots of cash to splash on the party? Now that's the koko for the PDP a.k.a. 'share the Money' e.g. dasukigate, diezanigate, oduagate e.t.c. grin

no be image PDP wan chop o!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by prideofscience: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2016
evidence i only need
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by princeattah1: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2016
SAS as leader of PDP a party that is trying to rebrand is a total KO for the party as they have shown to the world they are ever ready to stand on the grounds of controversy rather than distance itself from it . What was wrong with the choice of Nuhu Ribadu - obviously he doesn't have the OSUSU to spread around as everyone knows what PDP stands for - CHOP I CHOP . The Curse of the Nigerian populace has bewitched the PDP . RIP PDP .

2 Likes

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Omenkata: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2016
[s]
modath:

Twitter senator won't comment on this, just like he never did in PDP's years of misrule!

He only drops polarising bombs when it has to do with the opposition, dem nor born am well to complain make hin party nor con give am 2nd term ticket moreover this is SAS ooo, who wan die? cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by omolola15(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2016
Goke7:

what is he saying is that he and some others have been made to look like a fool for calling APC an islamic party or behind boko haram.

OK. Thank you very much for the summary. 10 gbosa for you.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by francizy(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2016
Goke7:

PDP is not concerned about image, didn't you read in the article that the new sheriff has five private jets and lots of cash to splash on the party? Now that's the koko for the PDP a.k.a. 'share the Money' e.g. dasukigate, diezanigate, oduagate e.t.c. grin

no be image PDP wan chop o!

But they are in no way different from APC you know..

1 Like

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Goke7: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2016
seun1960:
can someone summarize all this trash for me?
una no do summary for secondary school? anyway wetin de man de talk be say, they are ready to apologise to APC and PMB for calling them boko haram sponsors grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Goke7: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2016
francizy:

But they are in no way different from APC you know..

The APC chairman name no be sheriff nah grin

3 Likes

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by francizy(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2016
modath:

Twitter senator won't comment on this, just like he never did in PDP's years of misrule!

He only drops polarising bombs when it has to do with the opposition, dem nor born am well to complain make hin party nor con give am 2nd term ticket moreover this is SAS ooo, who wan die? cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehe, my dearest modaft has resurfaced from hibernation. Please leave Ben be. Face the GEJ you've been having a field day bullying and leave our active senator alone. As you can see, he's in GEJ camp (BoT) and GEJ camp has already rejected the boko haram brother of the president. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2016
You know that he founded boko haram and you didn't say a word. Now the cookies had come home to rest and you're shouting. Igbos use to say that whatever goes around comes around and stays around.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by tinsel: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2016
I think there is a fight for the control of PDP between Jonathan boys and Governors.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by francizy(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Goke7:

The APC chairman name no be sheriff nah grin

But your president was once a die hard fan and vocal supporter of boko haram.. Innit?

I see no difference between the president and Sheriff.. undecided
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Babajide1990: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2016
This naija sef

To be an opposition party no easy....see PDP

To be d ruling party sef, no easy....see APC

na wa ooooo

wetin com easy for d most populous black nation?
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Goke7: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2016
princeattah1:
SAS as leader of PDP a party that is trying to rebrand is a total KO for the party as they have shown to the world they are ever ready to stand on the grounds of controversy rather than distance itself from it . What was wrong with the choice of Nuhu Ribadu - obviously he doesn't have the OSUSU to spread around as everyone knows what PDP stands for - CHOP I CHOP . The Curse of the Nigerian populace has bewitched the PDP . RIP PDP .

Now this is wicked chai, even ffk quoted Galatians in the bible where Apostle Paul asked who had bewitched them!

My guy you just gave the answer grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by gretblue: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
phemmie06:

Common sense not working towards that direction for him, it is only the twitter signal the common sense has
The common sense twitter senator didn't get his sense working well for him when his brother aka stealing is not corruption nearly mortgaged the future of this great Nation.Hypocrite senator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by IrradiatoR: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2016
dulaman:
This man got good writing skills.
no doubts
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Goke7: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2016
francizy:

But your president was once a die hard fan and vocal supporter of boko haram.. Innit?

I see no difference between the president and Sheriff.. undecided

easy guy make una face una sheriff while others face theirs so we know who the real boko sheriff is grin
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by playtheblues(f): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2016
That Amodu spy must bounce out.

Never argue.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by princeattah1: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2016
It is shameful and as long as it stands the PDP does not have the moral standing or authority to criticize or condemn others. Those that made this decision behind closed doors and without proper or wide consultations have murdered sleep. They have not only betrayed the confidence that the rest of us bestowed upon them but they have also prepared the coffin for our great party and dug its grave. It is a tragedy of monumental proportions and I have little doubt that God will judge them for what they have done.
100%✔️

2 Likes

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by jaybee(f): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2016
orisa37:
PDP is bewitched and now bungling. Chairmanship should be forced on Ribadu or someone from the NW and preferably Kano And must be enlisted as a Presidential candidate for 2019. PDP and. APC are two specific national parties in which every free born Nigerian is interested in their progress and usefulness. PDP is not Ibo,Chad Republic or Yoruba party. Please believe that.

PDP is a Hausa party ? !
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Alwaystruth: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2016
PDP finally hired the undertakers to bury PDP.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by fallout87: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2016
PDP Governors are foolish.

Wakil was the person to lead PDP. He was the best choice. Instead the bring a monster to destroy the party. One who is from the corrupt APC.

1 Like

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by francizy(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2016
Goke7:

easy guy make una face una sheriff while others face theirs so we know who the real boko sheriff is grin

As long as a fight against boko haram remains an injustice to the north, we have no argument. By the way, never you call me a PDP supporter from now because I've lost interest. I'm now waiting for the SE and SS politicians to join Kowa then merge with APGA and Labour parties... cheesy
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Alwaystruth: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2016
PDP just hired the undertaker to bury PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike V PDP: Court To Deliver Judgement On May 31, 2023 / Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London / Buhari Should Be Made Foreign Minister If He Refuses To Resign — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.