Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

$1 Equal 1000 Naira By June - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June (2212 Views)

Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. / Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. / President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2016
I am forecasting 1000 naira equal to 1 dollar by end of June, what's your forecast.

Drop your comments below
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by attackgat: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2016
Buharis credibility and the Naira share one thing in common, both are falling faster than the walls of Jericho.

5 Likes

Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by Eebrahym(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2016
You just forecating angry
No fact no figures no assumption

Anyway, my forecast

Olajumoke the bread Seller would be made Minister of Finance by the end of November 20*6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by chiefolododo(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Nonsense
Mynd77:
I am forecasting 1000 naira equal to 1 dollar by end of June, what's your forecast.

Drop your comments below
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by babs01(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2016
lets wait and see
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by chriskosherbal(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2016
That will be a disaster
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Most financial analysts are less optimistic. They are already forecasting 1000 naira to $1 by end of April.

2 Likes

Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by rottennaija(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2016
Smart choice. By then, no one will ask you to stop importing, no one will ask you to look inward or to start producing yourself.

Imagine 1000N to 1$. The retail price will be too high for imported product that the final consumers will be discouraged from buying. Then, you will start thinking and suddenly realised that this things can be produced locally

4 Likes

Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2016
rottennaija:
Smart choice. By then, no one will ask you to stop importing, no one will ask you to look inward or to start producing yourself.

Imagine 1000N to 1$. The retail price will be too high for imported product that the final consumers will be discouraged from buying. Then, you will start thinking and suddenly realised that this things can be produced locally

There is no capacity for local production Bro. You can't pluck the infrastructure needed from the nearest mango tree grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by Justiyke4u: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2016
I reject it on your behalf in Jesus name
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by Olabestonic001(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2016
rottennaija:

My prayer too. We will have temporary pains but permanent solution.
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by rottennaija(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2016
Olabestonic001:

True, very true

2 Likes

Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by orisa37: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2016
It shall be N100 : $1 then..
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by rottennaija(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Mynd77:

There is no capacity for local production Bro. You can't pluck the infrastructure needed from the nearest mango tree grin grin

That is because you are lazy and are waiting for govt to do everything for you. I worked in a place where you can take a faulty stabilizer and turn it to an inverter, all you needed is the casing and the transformer. I worked in a place where you can design any electrical or electronic circuit in akwa ibom. We also designed a smart prepared meter infrastructure where you can monitor the meters remotely.

The only reason I left is because of poor management. The owner won youwin award and squandered the money. If he had been good in management, he could have expanded after collecting the 10m, but he choose to buy two cars, no thought of taking his company to the next level by buying hood machines that could have turned things around
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2016
After buhari promised to equate #1 to $1.Now we know is clueless.
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2016
rottennaija:

That is because you are lazy and are waiting for govt to do everything for you. I worked in a place where you can take a faulty stabilizer and turn it to an inverter, all you needed is the casing and the transformer. I worked in a place where you can design any electrical or electronic circuit in akwa ibom. We also designed a smart prepared meter infrastructure where you can monitor the meters remotely.

The only reason I left is because of poor management. The owner won youwin award and squandered the money. If he had been good in management, he could have expanded after collecting the 10m, but he choose to buy two cars, no thought of taking his company to the next level by buying hood machines that could have turned things around
What have you invented?
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Many people have been hoping till they die.

1 Like

Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by Adminisher: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2016
rottennaija:

We are praying for N1000 to the dollar. The people that will gain from it are Aba manufacturers, Innosson, Dangote, Nigerians working abroad will move money back to buy houses and invest locally. Nigerian schools and un8versities will be forced to improve. Even the stolen funds will start flowing back into tge country. Europe and the US are going to have negative interest rates soon.

1 Like

Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by rottennaija(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Love Machine:
What have you invented?

My brother, it's not everyone that is meant to invent. Other innovate, others improve on inventions, OK? But the point is, we have enough intellectual capacity in this country
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by sinkhole: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
rottennaija:

You canot just convert stabilizer to inverter by using only the transformer in the stabilizer, you still need to buy a whole lot of discreet components, NONE of which are made in Nigeria even the transformer core are not made in Nigeria! With #1000 to a dollar, your electronic company will naturally fold-up
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by rottennaija(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
sinkhole:
You canot just convert stabilizer to inverter by using only the transformer in the stabilizer, you still need to buy a whole lot of discreet components, NONE of which are made in Nigeria even the transformer core are not made in Nigeria! With #1000 to a dollar, your electronic company will naturally fold-up

I didn't have to mention all the processes involved. What I emphasized was on intellectual capacity. We have it in this country and in abundance
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by sinkhole: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Adminisher:

We are praying for N1000 to the dollar. The people that will gain from it are Aba manufacturers, Innosson, Dangote, Nigerians working abroad will move money back to buy houses and invest locally. Nigerian schools and un8versities will be forced to improve. Even the stolen funds will start flowing back into tge country. Europe and the US are going to have negative interest rates soon.
You are partially correct grin Nigerians within will not be able to buy Innoson's product because it will be way too expensive for them(even, currently they cant!)! Ordinary people will still be able to patronize Dangote since most of its raw materials are locally sourced! Many Nigerians will leave Nigeria, since people outside like USA and UK will be Bigger Boys and Girls by the time they convert their earnings in dollars and pounds to naira!
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by sinkhole: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
rottennaija:

I didn't have to mention all the processes involved. What I emphasized was on intellectual capacity. We have it in this country and in abundance
Yes of course, we do have the intellectul capacities, but what is the use of intellectual capacity in this instance when you can not lay your hand on the material to actualize it? Imagine a simple sensor on Aliexpress, that could be used to build a smart home, costing only $10, but with the proposed exchange that will be #10,000 so what then will be the prize of the final product?
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by rottennaija(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
sinkhole:
Yes of course, we do have the intellectul capacities, but what is the use of intellectual capacity in this instance when you can not lay your hand on the material to actualize it? Imagine a simple sensor on Aliexpress, that could be used to build a smart home, costing only $10, but with the proposed exchange that will be #10,000 so what then will be the prize of the final product?

That's finished product though you will use it to as a module in another product. Then, you design the sensor yourself, calibrate it and use it. Stop trying to import what you can design and build
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by sinkhole: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
rottennaija:

That's finished product though you will use it to as a module in another product. Then, you design the sensor yourself, calibrate it and use it. Stop trying to import what you can design and build
Bros, we are talking about state of the art solid state sensors. Please let us be realistic, there are things we can do in the next 12months and there are things we may not be able to do in the next 10yrs!
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by rottennaija(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
sinkhole:
Bros, we are talking about state of the art solid state sensors. Please let us be realistic, there are things we can do in the next 12months and there are things we may not be able to do in the next 10yrs!

People are doing it, just get out of your sit and start something
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by PapaBrowne(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
rottennaija:

I would like to know what you- rottennaija- would start producing. I would also like to know how you intend to produce what you want to produce. And importantly too, where you would get the capital and the know how to execute your production.

Even if them dash you 100 million Naira today, you can't even produce a good bar of Chocolate despite having all the Cocoa in the world- because you don't know how to.

1 Like

Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by oyinkinola: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
[b]....there are very many commentary on depreciation of ₦ nowadays expecially in parallel market, although parallel or black market can be manipulated by the traders, they either do it on their self interest, so those who doesn't beleive in the prosperity of nigeria can harbour $ as they can on imported goods hereby cause hike!
But in my own point of view the depreciation of ₦ is a great success to this nation if well manage to nigeria situation today. the looted fund is in $ and it must be refunded back in $, so if $1 is ₦198 when the money is looted, then if the money is refund today at $1 to ₦350 the nation has gained ₦152!
imagine if $1=₦1000, the gain is ₦902!
So in conclusion if the government managed to refund the $trillion looted and the refunded money, change it in parallel market, this will reduce the pressure on ₦ and the scarcity of $ in parallel market so the ₦=$.

(take note all the money took out of CBN during jonathan regime were changed in parallel market before ditributed)

you have other opinion?[/b]
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by rottennaija(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
PapaBrowne:

I would like to know what you- rottennaija- would start producing. I would also like to know how you intend to produce what you want to produce. And importantly too, where you would get the capital and the know how to execute your production.

Even if them dash you 100 million Naira today, you can't even produce a good bar of Chocolate despite having all the Cocoa in the world- because you don't know how to.

Wow... You are both the judge and the jury. Anyway, I'll remind you someday. Did you say 100m? Sorry, if wishes were horses... Anyway, I'll get there someday
Re: $1 Equal 1000 Naira By June by godoluwa(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
rottennaija:

with epileptic power supply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Move To Impeach Saraki - Sahara Reporters / FG Recruits Locals As Civilian JTF, Ex-militants As Partner In Niger Delta / 16 Bitter Truths Prof. Soludo Told Buhari-led APC Govt In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.