Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up (30898 Views)

Asa, P’sqaure, Timaya, Wizkid Owe Me ---sound Sultan / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife / Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by IYANGBALI: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
mrhansome12:
then you need malaria medicine rightaway
get some for me pls
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by hitz: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Qualer:

na so me sef dey pity their down-spring and side-spring... i dey tell you!!! grin grin

You forget pity hin irish spring
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Excellentmind: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Peter is an unruly boy who feels he has heaven and earth and so has no respect for his elder brother.

1 Like

Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by FisifunKododada: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
cool When your carrier is over. When small boyz like Wizkid and Davido are eating your lunch...you will do ANYTHING to stay relevant -including making up fake family drama and fake court stories. These guys are finished. They should go back to the East and settle down and develop their region.
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by kenex4ever(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
These guys seems to have everything.

Everything, except common sense.

How do you collect money and not honor the deal? in my Vocabulary that is 419. Maybe later, they will come out with a statement to deny it, and say like Onyeka Owenu, everybody is after them because they are Ibo's.

hatred! u lack love in ur life.
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
I SMELL LIES
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by tammie24: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Amelian:
Hope peeps supporting jude should leave the position of been their manager has seen what their clamouring has caused....smmhh.
People clamouring jude should leave psquare alone and hes riding on their fame.. See what a divided family yields into? No unity.. Chaos and strangers will come in and do whatever they like in their homes and buisness ..
. I have no words for peter sha...smhhh...
Things are now falling apart, thugs and security operatives have closed up their home.. Simple respect your elder brother for his efforts , na lie... Na to rub shoulders and claim., am a man.. Oya do your magic and free your home from the lock and key..smh...
why don't you just be jude's second wife na since you like him so much
#no be by force
Re: P'sqaure’s Omole House Locked Up by Stanbeto: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Stop the Family War and work maka ndi uta P2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / Kemi Olunloye Blasts Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.