Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Asa, P’sqaure, Timaya, Wizkid Owe Me ---sound Sultan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa, P’sqaure, Timaya, Wizkid Owe Me ---sound Sultan (378 Views)

Timaya, Wizkid And Runtown Fall Asleep After Shutting Down E-guinea / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Psquare, Timaya & Wizkid Reached Stardom Bcoz Of Me - Sound Sultan Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asa, P’sqaure, Timaya, Wizkid Owe Me ---sound Sultan by kelvidiscipline: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
A look at the career of the musician, Lanre Fasasi a. k. a Sound Sultan reveals that he is one of the Longest serving musicians who has remained actively relevant in the business of music making in Nigeria.

Also Read: why I have been silent, rapper MI lamented

Some of Sound Sultan’s colleagues rightly call him the Land Lord of Nigerian music and the singer himself have come out in a recent interview to declare that certain big stars like P’squore, Timaya, Asa Wizkid and others owe him gratitude for mentoring them at one point or the other in their career,

He said, “So many artistes that are big now, when they were budding artistes, I inspired and motivated them, from P-Square to Wizkid, Dbanj, Timaya, Asa, and all the other guys”.

Fasasi, also pointed out that, no matter how big these artiest are today it those not affect his shine and drive to keep being actively involved in music.

“That I want to mentor young up and coming artistes doesn’t stop my.....Continue Reading
Re: Asa, P’sqaure, Timaya, Wizkid Owe Me ---sound Sultan by Zeze06(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

May The Flea Of A Dead Camel Continue To Haunt His Genital - Angry Arsenal Fan / Auto Download 'balance For Me' By Davido X Jfem Without Leaving Naira Land / International Love- Mega Producer, Swizz Beatz Freestyles To Olamide’s Wo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.