Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? (917 Views)

Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed / Secret Of Vatican Briefing On The Creation Of Prophet Mohamed / The Holy Bible And Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by banom(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
Each time i log on to nairaland, i see christians and moslems in bitter verbal fight, in defence to their religions, i was just wondering if that is what Jesus Christ and Mohamed does .

Do they insult and fight each other ?
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
Not everyone engages in bitter fighting. . . look closer!
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Maykelly(f): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2009
banom:

Each time i log on to nairaland, i see christians and moslems in bitter verbal fight, in defence to their religions, i was just wondering if that is what Jesus Christ and Mohamed does .

Lord Jesus Christ exist, but mohammed does not.
Mus.lims are Intolerance. their belief makes me Daft.

you are yet to know them
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2009
angry angry angry may kelly I do not think u alright
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2009
May kelly:

Lord Jesus Christ exist, but mohammed does not.

you are yet to know them

@ May kelly

There is no need for animosity.

History is undeniable as Mohammed indeed lived on earth so your statement which states that mohammed does not is not quite accurate except if you meant it in the context that Jesus is alive. . . that is another discussion though!

May kelly:

Makes you daft

muib:

angry angry angry may kelly I do not think u alright

I almost agree with you
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by KunleOshob(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2009
banom:

No they don't on the contrary mohammed worships and adores Jesus whom he considered to the the greatest of God's prophets unlike nairaland musilims who don't even understand the basis of their religion.
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Maykelly(f): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2009
KunleOshob:

No they don't on the contrary mohammed worships and adores Jesus whom he considered to the the messiah unlike nairaland musilims who don't even understand the basis of their religion.

I believe u - when u said nairaland muslims don't even understand the basis of their religion. I love this statement because the truth cannot be hidden!

We can be friends u kn. pls what is the genealogy of Mohammed. I don't kn why the nairaland muslims don't like to answer questions about mohammed? is he a secret cult person?

No sandal here - be warned!
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2009
Majority of Muslims and Christians on Nairaland engage in aimless banter originated by Atheists or posters with intentions to humiliate either religion.

They have little focus on issues at hand and believe that by being zealots, they are doign the work of God or Allah.

They are simply all going to hell because they shout the loudest about what God wants us to do and then they never do it.

Live by example Christians and Muslims not by mere words with no spit to stick it to the wind

Hypocrites!!!
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by muhsin(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2009
Why should they, brethren, after they were both sent with the same message by the same God?

Jesus, on whom be peace, says in John (8:40): "As it is, you are determined to kill me, a MAN who has told you the truth that I heard from GOD."

Muhammad, on whom be peace, says: "Call me a servant of Allah and His Messenger." (Bukhari).
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by kolaoloye(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2009
@topic,
NO.
Prophet Muhammed understood authority and he gave respect to the Lord Jesus. No conflict at aaaall. cool
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Abuzola(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2009
Prophet muhammad never insult jesus because was a muslim, john 4:31-34 'jesus was a messenger of God'

it was paul the arch enemy of jesus who fabricated christianity and blaspheme, even the bible testify that paul was an arch enemy of jesus. The disciples never claim to be divine but an arch enemy who never saw jesus, this is absurd
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Prophet muhammad never insult jesus because was a muslim, john 4:31-34 'jesus was a messenger of God'

it was paul the arch enemy of jesus who fabricated christianity and blaspheme, even the bible testify that paul was an arch enemy of jesus. The disciples never claim to be divine but an arch enemy who never saw jesus, this is absurd

Abuzola, please get your facts straight. Don't you know that Christianity makes you divine?
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Nezan(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
@POSTER,

This your question tire me-o. Jesus existed decades before mohammed was born.
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by muhsin(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2009
ahonohai:

Abuzola, please get your facts straight. Don't you know[b] that Christianity makes you divine[/b]?

I would like to have this saying explained. Thanks
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
muhsin:

I would like to have this saying explained. Thanks

Please start a new thread quoting me and I'll be happy to respond
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by muhsin(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
ahonohai:

Please start a new thread quoting me and I'll be happy to respond

Why do you always insist like this?
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2009
muhsin:

Why do you always insist like this?

Because answering you here will make us go off topic and before we know it the thread will be locked.

A new topic will give sufficient room for answers before unnecessary debates and comments creep in.

I hope you understand.
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by muhsin(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
OK.
But even if I open (it) you people will refuse to answer. And if you respond, the thread end up being locked. Mts. sad
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2009
muhsin:

OK.
But even if I open (it) you people will refuse to answer. And if you respond, the thread end up being locked. Mts. sad

Who is you people? Don't generalise.

Just ask your question there and look for my response; you know I will respond.
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by muhsin(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2009
ahonohai:

Who is you people? Don't generalise.

Just ask your question there and look for my response; you know I will respond.

Good. And am sorry for the generalization.

BTW, I'll like to see your response to one thread I started today. It's entitled The Messages of the Prophets. . .
Thanks
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
muhsin:

Good. And am sorry for the generalization.

BTW, I'll like to see your response to one thread I started today. It's entitled The Messages of the Prophets. . .
Thanks

ok
Re: Do Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohamed Abuse Each Other ? by huxley2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2009
Jesus & Mo and really fun of play with their joysticks. That is how they amuse themselves in their good moods. However, when in a bad mood, they like to see people skewered to dead for refusing to accept them.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is Polytheistic? / Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? / A Test For False Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.