Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

#wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter (836 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter by Sammyashol(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2016
@ogunmusi Sometimes it's good to limit people on the mind, At least you would control mind boggling idiots #WakawakaBuhari

@WANDYZAMANI y'al wanted change, and change is exactly wat y'al r getting, its as simple is dat #WakaWakaBuhari

@lomon_ we complained about GEJ's too many travels that he promised to reduce it at #OccupyNaija now it is #WakawakaBuhari. AsoRock default setting?

@OtunbaBabalola 1m I know the Fulanis to always be on
the move Taking cows from one place to another But not in the skies like Buhari#WakaWakaBuhari

The Fulanis herdsmen are nomadic people but @MBuhari is making it look like its a disease for a Fulani man to stay one place #WakawakaBuhari

@Youngwiz71 Wen Buhari was 7:Mum wen I grow up I'll travel round d world_Buhari@ 70+: I no wereva my Mum is ryt nw she'll b proud of me#WakawakaBuhari

@ebuka_akara I don't understand this #wakawakabuhari thing.Have you forgotten that Once a nomad.always a nomad

https://mobile.twitter.com/search??s=tren&p=c&q=%23Wakawakabuhari
Re: #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter by Sammyashol(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2016
More

@finneybay Travelling here and there.. didnt he have excursions in sec sch.Oh he didnt even attend one #Wakawakabuhari

@RadicalYouthMan Buhari has ministers... But he will
want to be Present at every international event.. Wont #WakawakaBuhari learn to delegate duties ? HABA !

@finneybay Buhari and Shakira shoulda done world cup 2010 theme song together #wakawakabuhari

@iam_Chrystian Teacher: What is #WakawakaBuhari? Student: It can be defined as an act of goin up nd down havin no gud ambition or mission for ur country.

@Onyewechris10 Predict the next country Buhari will
be travelling to and you stand a chance of winning $2.1b to become a Forex Wizard #WakaWakaBuhari Promo

@bishopmarn Instead of Attracting investors #WakaWakaBuhari will be doing the opposite with his Statements Did we elect this man to be a Tourist?

@dejinious every country was a hit from USA to France to Egypt, koni da fun iyalaya anybody, Fulanis ti takeover #wakawakaBuhari

1 Like

Re: #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter by Hurlstarling: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Nigeria Youths Have Lost The Glory of Juvelinity.
Re: #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter by LoveMachine(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2016
Ngige has to deliver on employment so these people can go to work instead of wasting their lives on Twitter.
Re: #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter by SamJed(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Buhari the 'wakarist' grin
Re: #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2016
If only this other countries can allow us enjoy our President for two weeks by cancelling all international events the world over and even in SPACE
Re: #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter by Sammyashol(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
LoveMachine:
Ngige has to deliver on employment so these people can go to work instead of wasting their lives on Twitter.
Are u aware s off to Egypt today ? Tomorrow he will be in Jamaica .. Last week he was in france and UK. Baba should chill for a while and address the issue of the budget. All this junketing all around the globe is not the solution. $1 is now #400 pounds 505
Re: #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter by kvngveektour(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lolsssssss.Nigerian can find a joke in d most daring situation.

#Sai_Buhari

#Say_Waka
Re: #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter by abiolert(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
I guess this will only trend for few hours before it will die its natural death. its on called for as Mr President's foreign trips has started yielding positive results.
Re: #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter by LoveMachine(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sammyashol:
Are u aware s off to Egypt today ? Tomorrow he will be in Jamaica .. Last week he was in france and UK. Baba should chill for a while and address the issue of the budget. All this junketing all around the globe is not the solution. $1 is now #400 pounds 505

Judging by your excellent writing skills and grammar I can almost rest assured you're no fool. As such I can presume you are well aware of the fact that one man doesn't run the government.

Moreover it's been stated Osinbajo is in charge of the economy. Buhari is repairing the country's image at present so as to allow the facilitation of foreign investment.

The economic downturn isn't only a Nigerian phenomenon but rather worldwide. Look at Japan and China both are in a quagmire and I doubt anyone would dare compare our monoeconomy at present to what they are achieving.

I liken our present predicament to lifting weights. First you get exhausted. Then you get sore. But then then you look gooooood. To quote 7time Mr Olympia Robnie Coleman,"Everyone wants to get big but don't nobody wanna lift these heavy ass weights."

Right now we are getting exhausted and soon we'll be sore. But before you know it we'll look goooooood. Life is downright unbearable somedays but we've gone too far. We must win. This isn't about PDP, APC, MTV, FIFA or anyone else this is about us surviving and thriving.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember This Products. Pictures / Where Is Nigeria Gold / What If Saraki Is Convicted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.