Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Where Is Nigeria Gold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nigeria Gold (836 Views)

Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution / Nigeria’s Gold To Triple Ghana’s - Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Nigeria Gold by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why is that nobody is talking about? Or Nigeria doesn't have gold reserves ?
Re: Where Is Nigeria Gold by baralatie(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
It is in the north!so you can guess why there is less talk

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria Gold by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
baralatie:
It is in the north!so you can guess why there is less talk
What do you mean it is in the north ? Is your gold not supposed to be in your CNB?

I mean I have seen people talking about dollarization
Others are now forcing the consuming Nigerians, neglecting the impact of taste and technology preferences .
A quicker way to prop up the naira and stop the black market being created around this would b to use your gold to buy dollars
Re: Where Is Nigeria Gold by baralatie(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

What do you mean it is in the north ? Is your gold not supposed to be in your CNB?

I mean I have seen people talking about dollarization
Others are now forcing the consuming Nigerians, neglecting the impact of taste and technology preferences .
A quicker way to prop up the naira and stop the black market being created around this would b to use your gold to buy dollars
What is the stock of gold that Nigeria has
Re: Where Is Nigeria Gold by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
baralatie:

What is the stock of gold that Nigeria has

Well that's the purpose of the thread.
You hhave any idea?

Maybe the biggest bombshell of this administration and the past ones, is the extend to which Nigeria has been mismanaged . still I refuse to believe Nigeria has no gold or enough gold to defend her currency . we know the foreign reserve is dwindling, reaching all times low . devaluating seems not to be an option ,and Nigeria remains an agrarian economy .
Re: Where Is Nigeria Gold by tpiar: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
What type of gold are you referring to?

Perhaps you should rephrase your question.
Re: Where Is Nigeria Gold by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
tpiar:
What type of gold are you referring to?

Perhaps you should rephrase your question.

Obviously processed minerals. Gold bars I guess
Re: Where Is Nigeria Gold by tpiar: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Obviously processed minerals. Gold bars I guess

If Nigeria has gold, obviously it should be overseas.

For gold mining, thats in the north I think.

For black gold, the south.
Re: Where Is Nigeria Gold by lepasharon(f): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2016
We no get gold..nah oil we get
Re: Where Is Nigeria Gold by kayfra: 12:47am On Mar 04, 2016
It's at CBN or whoever CBN kept it with. We have 21.37 tons of gold reserves. Selling it now will be at a loss since gold prices has dropped.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Allegedly In Jonathan’s Camp Over N3.1b Probe / See The List Of Politicians Warming Up For Ekiti Governorship 2018 / We Have Doubled Tempo Of Development In Anambra State - Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.