Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video (30378 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker / Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina / Ifeanyi Ubah FC Win Nigerian Federation Charity Cup After Defeating Rangers(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by GeniusDavid(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Van Gaal The Tactical one grin

Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by judedwriter(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
LVG: leave! Vamoose! Go! grin

1 Like

Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by GeniusDavid(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
I spent 2 months learning how to write 'Midtjylland' off hand, and they've rewarded my struggle
#GodWin grin
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by placeofallure(f): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Complete this proverb (Pari owe yi)

The rate at which Manchester United is going down............... lol
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by nogasimplicity: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
YanShforSale:
I feel like cursing OP, this is Disgusting...not funny.

I hope Van Gaal crashes his car and breaks both legs...fvcking asshole_ with his useless folders and notepad...Mr Philosopher.

Man utd fans let's be honest, we need to start playing like Liverpool again, it's time to scout South America, Asia and Africa and bring in Tremendous talents that can die for a ball not all this spoon-fed academy candidates across Europe that cant do shiit. undecided
Mr philosopher indeed
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by Menzy86(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mprepz:
it will never be well with Ed Woodward, as for Van Gaal he will never stop sitting and writing in his life

Mourinho as ur coming if dem go wan sack Van gaal be that, abolish :
Juan Mata
Michael Carrick
Fellaini
Lingard
Phil Jones
Paddy Mcnair
Loan Wayne Rooney to MLS
flog Memphis
and finally bench Dailey Blind.

lol @flog Memphis. I'm a united fan and watching that team these days is a punishment. Blind is actually a good footballer. Carrick is old, mcnair is garbage and mata is lightweight. Rooney is finished and fellaini is crap!
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by nogasimplicity: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
honestly i dont like this issue of sacking vangaal all over the place this is what you people want, the man is an embodiment of philosophy, the time he was cruising with holland the media and some stupid man u fans was like premier leauge beware of Vangaal and some of red devils fans even shouting and dubbing him the best manager in the world that he is more than jose but as time may have it jose the one cursed by united fans is the one united fans are now praying, begging and shouting to edwood to hire for the club. i wiil have comment more but i will reserve some of my comment pending the upcoming result against Sheffield and Southampton.
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Menzy86:
lol @flog Memphis. I'm a united fan and watching that team these days is a punishment. Blind is actually a good footballer. Carrick is old, mcnair is garbage and mata is lightweight. Rooney is finished and fellaini is crap!

nigga asin! am just tired of Van gaal
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by bapullow: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Man unite for sale
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by dyn1800: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Before we castigate LVG we need to take into considerations injury problems ravaging the team.... 13 as at last count is the highest in the premier league this season.....

Checkout this link to confirm http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php#c14
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
GeniusDavid:
Moment after defeating Manchester United 2-1 FC Midtjylland staffs and players were caught on camera dancing, to one of our Nigerian jams! grin grin . Don't forget Nigerian Paul Onuachu scored their winning goal grin ( Shout out to all Utd Fans *Tongue out* )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlKc9UMlRlQ&itct=CCkQpDAYACITCIzTlt_Pg8sCFYjiHAodhKUAilInRkMgTWlkdGp5bGxhbmQgZGFuY2luZyBpbiBkcmVzc2luZyByb29t&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Don't you know that that staff doesn't carry "s" unless you mean the staff which means a rod.
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by laundryking: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Your clothes need your attention too take advantage of our 20% discount this february,to start your new year feeling fresh and looking smart all year round.
#LAUNDRYKING Not just a laundry outfit,we are your fabric care professionals.
For enquiries,free pickup & delivery pls call:08162259669,07011162336,08162814732,08131380848
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by Halleluyah54(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
I think it is right time Van Gaal should go cos I don't like a manager that is dull that always sit down and some players should leave next season. UP GGMU.
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by Mike008(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dem go lament after second leg.
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by KingTom(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
ggrin:
Kingtom comma dance o grin
sad
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by TyrantInAsoRock: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
YanShforSale:

I hope Van Gaal crashes his car and breaks both legs...fvcking asshole_ with his useless folders and notepad...Mr Philosopher.

Man utd fans let's be honest, we need to start playing like Liverpool again, it's time to scout South America, Asia and Africa and bring in Tremendous talents that can die for a ball not all this spoon-fed academy candidates across Europe that cant do shiit. undecided
Van gal is just obsolete

Guardiola would have made more sense Buh Jose looks like the option nw
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by ggrin(f): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by cheddahboy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
tuoyoojo:
two and the half 'EYAAAH' for man united fans

"EYAAAH"

"EYAAAH'

'EY'

Lmao!!!! I be United Fan , but found this incredibly Funny! Man U will rise again sha!
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by Amberon: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
We will dance together.
lekan29ice:
Same way am going to dance after arsenal beat man utd next week
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by Aremuagan144(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
MrMcJay:
Manchester Utd has become such a huge joke, Super Falcons sef go beat Man U even if na me dey for post. grin grin

Na mumu u be no be ur fault like own chealsea take beat man utd abi use ur brain not ur legs..
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by Alezy(m): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2016
YanShforSale:

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. ...
Re: FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video by skinz(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2016
So na Dis nonsense wey make front page ur fada I repeat am
ur fada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Free Bet9ja Booking Codes From Baba / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Ligue 1 Season Is Over As No Games Will Be Allowed In France Until September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.