Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker (45724 Views)

UFC: Israel Adesanya Was Paid $500,000 For Defeating Marvin Vettori / Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by SleakBuzzPR: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
The winner of the much-anticipated fight; Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua, is expected to face the undefeated WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, who recently produced a tenth-round stoppage to beat Joe Ortiz to set up a clash with either Parker or Joshua. 

As the home fighter and the headline name on the card, Joshua is set to pocket the majority of the fight purse.  

Both fighters will receive a proportion of the revenue from pay-per-view TV sales, with the bout being shown live on Sky Sports Box Office. 

Including sponsorship deals, pay-per-view revenue, Joshua is expected to earn close to £20m from the bout.

That sum could be significantly larger if, as expected, Joshua takes a fight with Wilder later this year.

Parker, on the other hand, is guaranteed £13m from the bout - significantly more than Joshua's previous opponent, Carlos Takam, who pocketed an estimated £1 million from his defeat to AJ last October. 

SOURCE:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2018/03/31/anthony-joshua-vs-joseph-parker-prize-money-much-fight-purse/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by swiz123(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
smiley what are the procedures to become a professional boxer

253 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Lajet: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wow the money is too big. i must join boxing this year

37 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by GavelSlam: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
swiz123:

You must know how to chop beating.

348 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by doyinisaac(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
swiz123:
first of all go to oshodi under-bridge and fight at least one agbero...thank me later

246 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by SleakBuzzPR: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by sinaj(f): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shey females do boxing too sad

80 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Homeboiy: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
with all my muscles I know boxing go fit me

21 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by alphacyborg(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
undecided

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by CAPSLOCKED: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
swiz123:

I'M INCLINED TO BELIEVE THAT THIS GUY IS CAPABLE OF BOXING THE ENTIRE FULANI TERRORIST GROUP OUT OF NIGERIA, FASTER THAN THE NIGERIAN ARMY CAN. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by ClintonEmex: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wow, look at a guy that begged to represent Nigeria and the country refused.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by marieolae(f): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
I need to meet Anthony. I just want to talk embarassed grin

17 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Jackossky(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
It seems boxing is now the new way oo. I have seen a career path to follow. Trust me, I will be hitting 'gym' this evening. 10.something billion naira in my mind.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Jackossky(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
marieolae:
I need to meet Anthony. I just want to talk embarassed grin

This is his protégé. I am listening...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
swiz123:

Habaaaa! This is very simple naa. There are 3 vital procedures you must follow to become the Mike Tyson of this indomie generation. grin

1.) You must learn to always intimidate your opponent in round 1. grin

2.) You must break him down physically in round 2. grin

3.) You must knock him out in round 3. grin

Most importantly, you must make me your coach if you want to go far in boxing. cheesy

Remember how Mike Tyson sued Don King for $100 million, alleging that King cheated him out of millions over more than a decade? Good! If you do not want to experience such a disaster, then I am your best bet as a coach & boxing promoter grin

Although the case was settled out of court for $14 million, Mike Tyson has this to say about Don King:

"King is a wretched, slimy, reptilian motherfucker. This is supposed to be my 'black brother', right? He's just a bad man, a real bad man. He would kill his own mother for a dollar. He's ruthless, he's deplorable, he's greedy ... and he doesn't know how to love anybody" grin cheesy grin

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by marieolae(f): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Jackossky:

This is his protégé. I am listening...
I need to talk directly to him lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by royalamour(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Engraced2020: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
See blood money o...Abeg God why I no just get sense convert all my street fight to this one...Dem dey call me street warrior with no coins sef...My mama God go judge you o...You for dey beat me to fight more...

But wait, Look at my signature, you need to do that now

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by BruncleZuma: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pay your taxes complete oooo

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by HoodBillionaire: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
men na to go buy boxing gloves
shaply book down visa
begin dey throw punch as i land yankee airport
last last dem must sign me up

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by WisdomFlakes: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Getting punched for billions of naira doesn't sound half bad. undecided Waa gbayi Boxer Joshua.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by rattlesnake(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
saraki is a lazy man
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by MrCoker: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Zoharariel:

Habaaaa! This is very simple naa. There are 3 vital procedures you must follow to become the Mike Tyson of this indomie generation. grin

1.) You must learn to always intimidate your opponent in round 1. grin

2.) You must break him down physically in round 2. grin

3.) You must knock him out in round 3. grin

Most importantly, you must make me your coach if you want to go far in boxing. cheesy

Remember how Mike Tyson sued Don King for $100 million, alleging that King cheated him out of millions over more than a decade? Good! If you do not want to experience such a disaster, then I am your best bet as a coach & boxing promoter grin

Although the case was settled out of court for $14 million, Mike Tyson has this to say about Don King:

"King is a wretched, slimy, reptilian motherfucker. This is supposed to be my 'black brother', right? He's just a bad man, a real bad man. He would kill his own mother for a dollar. He's ruthless, he's deplorable, he's greedy ... and he doesn't know how to love anybody" grin cheesy grin

Show promoter go fit you well well, see skills

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Onyemabright(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lajet:
Wow the money is too big. i must join boxing this year
U WANT DIE

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by deji17: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
A Nigerian Lawbreaker, sorry Lawmaker makes that in a quarter. Kini big deal. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by mjbaba: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
the same boxing that some engage in everyday just to get swollen mouths and faces...

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by obonujoker(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
O boy.... why sports con get money like this, even pss school sef??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by CSTR1002: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Damn. See money.

I assume that nearly half of that money is going to taxes.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Talkingboy: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
That's more than the amount budgeted for Education this year .....

Anthony Anhtony Anto , Can I be your girlfriend please ??

?// m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by kmaster007: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
wow. make dem fix me and dis guy to fight I go show am. teeth is allow anyway
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by delzbaba(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Naira is crap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by horlus(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M INCLINED TO BELIEVE THAT THIS GUY IS CAPABLE THE BOXING THE ENTIRE FULANI TERRORIST GROUP OUT OF NIGERIA, FASTER THAN THE NIGERIAN ARMY CAN. undecided

In fact I saw the same vision for the guy he will a national hero.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea / Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.