Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Anyone with Info on tradenaira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone with Info on tradenaira? (3809 Views)

Anyone With Info About Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund. / Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island / Pls Someone Should Help Me With Info About Chalk Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone with Info on tradenaira? by Jonyblaze: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
I have known of this site tradenaira for a while now, I even saw an ad placed by them here on nairaland but don't know how legit they are. Please does anyone have any information about if they are legit or not?
Re: Anyone with Info on tradenaira? by msogunro: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jonyblaze:
I have known of this site tradenaira for a while now, I even saw an ad placed by them here on nairaland but don't know how legit they are. Please does anyone have any information about if they are legit or not?

I just saw the ad as well and immediately clicked it. I hope someone can testify of their authenticity.

1 Like

Re: Anyone with Info on tradenaira? by msogunro: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
I just spent a few minutes perusing the website and a few things have me concerned.

- They've been in operation since 2/15 (5 days) and already have customer stories.

Can one register, get verified, and make trades in 5 days and realize the type of benefits mentioned in the stories?

http://www.tradenaira.com/pages/about

https://twitter.com/TradeNAIRAcom/status/699351915663065088

- Also, there are several bad links through out the site.

I wish them nothing but the best. If anyone has successfully traded using TradeNaira.com, please speak up. I would love to use this platform.
Re: Anyone with Info on tradenaira? by Jonyblaze: 2:50am On Feb 22, 2016
msogunro:
I just spent a few minutes perusing the website and a few things have me concerned.

- They've been in operation since 2/15 (5 days) and already have customer stories.

Can one register, get verified, and make trades in 5 days and realize the type of benefits mentioned in the stories?

http://www.tradenaira.com/pages/about

https://twitter.com/TradeNAIRAcom/status/699351915663065088

- Also, there are several bad links through out the site.

I wish them nothing but the best. If anyone has successfully traded using TradeNaira.com, please speak up. I would love to use this platform.

Well I think it's possible but that's not even what has me concerned. It's the fact that when you check their youtube tutorial, it's the same transactions (successful past transactions) you see on the YouTube tutorial that you still see if you enter the site today and what concerns me is that, they even change the dates of the transactions and make it look like it was that exact date, for example, if you check the transactions today, (successful transactions log at the left) you would see the timing, just check in tomorrow, they wouldn't do as if it's that same transaction was yst, they would sort of change the time to make it look like it's today again. Maybe they just haven't been having customers and want to make it look like they are having or maybe it's another thing. But I'm not willing to use my money to check
Re: Anyone with Info on tradenaira? by TradeNAIRA: 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hi All,

Thank you for your interest and for taking the time to visit Tradenaira.com.

We are happy to assist with any issues you may have using our platform and are happy to take any suggestions. As you can understand, we have launched an exchange platform where the rates and liquidity is determined by the traffic of users (where there is little traffic, then there will be little change on the chart and stats). This will hopefully build over the next few weeks/months as we are focusing on building our user base with dollars and pounds.

The site has been live for 2 weeks so far (today 29/02/2016) and has caught a lot of attention. Those who were visitors last week would have been amongst the very first visitors to the platform. We launched with the most basic and essential features being intact, but are constantly improving with updates being scheduled every Tuesday night.

The platform is well tested and fully functional and we have had several successful trades (these have been sporadic and inconsistant as the market place is still growing.)

We must admit that, the "user stories" page is a marketing page that gives an indication of the kinds of people and problems the site hopes to address and are not actual users (the images are of models.)

Any questions or issues can be sent to support@tradenaira.com where there will always be someone to help.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wearetogether.ng COVID-19 Stimulus Package By Nigerian Startups. / 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? / Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.