Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible (1140 Views)

Regarding The Case When The Day Of Eid Falls On Friday / ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) / What Is The Islamic View On Aje? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible by DevotedOne(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. What do you all make of the following video?? True or false?? Or, is it an attempt to cause confusion??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2_0Z62-GO8 The Islamic Dilemma regarding the Quran and Bible
Re: The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible by Empiree: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
U dey mind him grin . He's making himself feel better. U can trash everything he said by asking which one of the over 40 different Gospels is he talking about. Let him rejoice in his bs. I cant stop laughing
Re: The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible by DevotedOne(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. And those are the type arguments many Christians want to present as truth. Trying to convince them otherwise is very frustrating. I pray to God, The Most Merciful, the Most Gracious, that they will awaken, before it is too late.
Re: The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible by Empiree: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Such Christians dont need to be debated rationally. If you do that, it will be difficult to deal with them. We deal with such people radically with crazy questions after another. Like you first ask them to pick which Bible or Gospel they want to use for debate. This question alone will take an hour from allotted time grin

If they having hard time choosing one...help them with Gospel like Homosexual Gospel, Skate Gospel, Kids Gospel etc. They would probably choose KJV.......just laugh it out. Then, begin with preface of king James how distorted it is, what their writers said about it etc. This takes another hr off the time. By the time you start real debate, you will make jest of it along. Remember these are people whose heart is hard. They arent ready for you. So dont slack at all. You give it to them. They would have to close the debate like that. Maybe next time they would call their brain to order and dialogue rationally. I do that to fanatic Christians on nl. The would just give up.

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible by DevotedOne(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. I never thought of it like that. It's something to work on. I might need to study a little psychology, as well. Thanks.

Remember these are people whose heart is hard. The arent ready for you. So dont slack at all. You give it to them. They would have to close the debate like that. Maybe next time they would call their brain to order and dialogue rationally. I do that to fanatic Christians on nl. The would just give up.

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible by Empiree: 4:49am On Feb 21, 2016
^ In addition to that, you an see in the video that the dude believe in "trinity". If you want to make fun of them in debate, just google "3-headed gods" and click on image and post it to them. Tell them to choose their God, holy ghost and their Jesus. Make fun of them.....you will see they would back down.

You just need to get used to various Bibles and study their contents. You will see weird, scary, laughable stuff you can use against them. However, if you come across rational, gentle christian, you dont need to mock but truth must be told even if it sound mockery.
Re: The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible by DevotedOne(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. They appear to be doing their own thing, regards the gospel. The skaters, are a way to draw people to the Christian gospel or so it seems from these video's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b5Rsyg2_RY Skate for Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgEyHSnrLkk&ebc=ANyPxKo9JSuaR7XACAiApFa_DRudjdBDG0nwfPFO38A037HO9HiDocjE_RgU_AzZ48JdwDpmbChp Skaters touched by the power of God: Munday Martin

And the Homosexual gospel, appears to teach homosexuals, gay's, transsexuals, heterosexuals, etc., that all have fallen short of the nearness to God, Almighty. Their gospel attracts these people to hear the plain word of The Only God, according to this video; just my opinion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WY0zTygEyo The Gospel and Homosexuality by David Platt
Re: The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible by Empiree: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Walaikum Salaam

Brother, don't be soft and be deceived on this. I don't succumb to their antics at all. Read my attachments. It's not just about getting them close to God. It's rather blasphemy and making mockery of Divine Book. Not even all christians agree with some of those versions.

The idea that they want to get Gay people etc closer to God is just a dust in our eyes. The real agenda is THEIR PERVERSION OF TRUTH. I don't even know Gay Bible is what they called QJV {Queen James Version}. They have women's Bible too. Places where 'he' is used for Jesus, they changed it to "she". Thats feminism by the way because they said why would every leaders in history had to be male all the time. So they produced their own Gospel.

Another Gospel is underway called "Kanye Gospel". That one will be hip hop bible grin

https://carm.org/queen-james-bible

Re: The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible by DevotedOne(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. It seems that many Christian have not heard about the Queen James Bible. Some find it disgusting, and distasteful that it should appeal to sodomites. Other than those comments, it is a book that is generally ignored. I cannot imagine how Christians can claim the Bible as divine, yet pass it off ( or, lightly dismiss it as awkward), when any means of desecration appears.
Re: The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible by Empiree: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2016
you dey mind them. The did the same in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-jesus-read-bible feed your eyes, brother!

They would tell you the only change is translation. They ignore additions and omissions.

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Qiyama / Swedish Archbishop Prefers Allah / Good Manners: The Weightiest Of Good Deeds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.