Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box (4851 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Kenai: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chei! This is going on right now, from eye witness accounts of Ugandan Twitter users.

O boy! grin
Maybe the sight of his Do-Or-Die role model, Obasanjo, gingered him...

Dominique and Lalasticlala, abi how you see am?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by LRNZH(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Was Baba Iyabo there?

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is what you get when you send OBJ to do election observer in a country. He is the grand master of ballot box snatching so he more ght not remind Uganda security forces the implications of ballot snatching

15 Likes

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Kenai: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
LRNZH:
Was Baba Iyabo there?

He was sent to Uganda to act as one of the "foreign observers".

Obasanjo!
Observer! grin

I don die grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kenai:

Obasanjo!
Observer! grin

I don die grin
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by ozoigbondu: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
The gorilla from ota taught him that

The nigga even looks like gorilla

4 Likes

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Femco2016(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
this is the reason why AFRICA will not move forward,for God sake,how much was he paid to risk his life like this?..

3 Likes

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by mascot87(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
All of you insulting OBJ are bastards

1 Like

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by cckris: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
OBASANJO's democrazy

1 Like

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
That Is Nyesom Wike Now...

1 Like

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Jokerman(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
You see Obasanjo monitoring an event and u want that event to not ve ebbs??... e ma pe nbe

1 Like

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Jokerman(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
mascot87:
All of you insulting OBJ are bastards
Broz.. is OBJ ur father?? Why do u support a corrupt person??

8 Likes

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

8 Likes

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
It's just funny how some people claim to be educated and different from illiterates yet still talk trash when serious matters come up. I dont know how people will correlate this incident with the fact that Obasanjo went to observe in Uganda. Truly with this mentality, i dont see Africa moving forward if all we do is talk b4 we think.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by chigoizie7(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na Uganda people cause am, how on earth will they invite someone like obj to come as an observer?

Well, it is no joke how d citizens are doing what their role model/observer knows how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Psychedelia(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Look again, dude...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by dubemnaija: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
It's a lie. He was shielding the ballot box from ballot box thieves. He's just doing what he was sent there to do
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by seunfape(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Africa as a whole will stop doing ds ard 2090
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by BushidoBlue(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kenai:

Obasanjo!
Observer! grin

I don die grin

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by BALLOSKI: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Blackman, black heart, black everything.

The substance in human brain called "black substance", I think we have enough of it.
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Chukazu: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
but this is joke taking too far naa.
am only seeing Buhari, which is obviously a photoshop, so why are pple still throwing stones?
this didn't happen in Uganda, I can bet that
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by sdindan: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
May be hes guiding it from the thugs that wanted to snatch it.

Is like APC thugs are there too.
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Eddie001(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
badt guy!

check out my signature
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by sdindan: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
May be hes guiding it from the thugs that wanted to snatch it.

Is like APC thugs are there too.
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by okuneddie(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
see part of the things Baba Obj carry go there.....I guess he took that guy from Niger Delta the way Jonathan brought Militants with Mobile police and DSS uniforms come full Osun State especially Osogbo few nights before governorship election.
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Blackman, black heart, black everything.

The substance in human brain called "black substance", I think we have enough of it.
you are the only person that have commented reasonably... blacks are cursed, blacks are pigs.... blacks are next to devil.... The only race that have refused to advance on earth...... The only race synonymous, with bestiality, dirts, wickedness, savagery, intellectual myopia...... blacks are indeed a curse to humans a curse to this generation....... I do not expect anything more....

If this election was to be conducted in black American neighbourhood, you see same things.

***I spit on black race***
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Leboska(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
That's Baba iyabo's ideology. I guess buhari will be proud of you old man
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by BALLOSKI: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Raymondenyi:
you are the only person that have commented reasonably... blacks are cursed, blacks are pigs.... blacks are next to devil.... The only race that have refused to advance on earth...... The only race synonymous, with bestiality, dirts, wickedness, savagery, intellectual myopia...... blacks are indeed a curse to humans a curse to this generation....... I do not expect anything more....

If this election was to be conducted in black American neighbourhood, you see same things.

***I spit on black race***
you have taken it too far.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by Dexema(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
see the guy nose like black hole.
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by smsshola(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Elo o...this Africa
Re: Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box by drss(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
hahahahahahaha election rigging OBJ style. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo At EITI Conference Calls For Global Action Against Corporate Secrecy / State Vs State Matchups In 2019 Presidential Polls that will favour atiku / Atiku South West Zonal Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.