Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties (19061 Views)

EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide / EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud / EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I still stand with the Government of Government Tompolo
goverment pass government
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
IVORY2009:
The FG is biting more than she can chew, the way to go is to make peace especially @ this turbulent economy down turn affecting our country, who know "Tompolo" returning back to the creeks will bring more problem to the country, especially now dat the FG cannot do without oil. or is the FG prepared to use income frm groundnut, cocoa, sugar cane, tomatoes, rubber, solid minerials etc to run the economy.
pls,am a peace makerand so much believe in deplomatic approach|bt let me tell u sth,tompolo cnt hold nigeria economy to ransome and blackmail us as a country in d process,i wnt dis matter to b pacify,by am nt happi wen u talkabt tompolo going back to d creek|any body dt go back too d creekwill b giving a criminal treatment,remember a retired army general rule nw nt a zoology|
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dt is good action by d court|tompolo is nt bigger dan our laws,if d president defy court order in d interest of our country is nt a yardstick for tompolo to to replicate dt|
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by smoothlips(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
joeprince23:
FG is playing with fire,this move is ill informed and will escalate the already volatile situation in ijaw commnities destablising the entire warri metropolis
Keep quiet my friend.
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by ElCapone(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
joeprince23:
FG is playing with fire,this move is ill informed and will escalate the already volatile situation in ijaw commnities destablising the entire warri metropolis
and who wld lose da most, dont 4get oil is less dan 30 dollar per barel. Make him defend himself e dey form rambo, nobody is bigger dan a state, if u go scot free u were just left d hook.
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by ElCapone(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
IVORY2009:
The FG is biting more than she can chew, the way to go is to make peace especially @ this turbulent economy down turn affecting our country, who know "Tompolo" returning back to the creeks will bring more problem to the country, especially now dat the FG cannot do without oil. or is the FG prepared to use income frm groundnut, cocoa, sugar cane, tomatoes, rubber, solid minerials etc to run the economy.
b4 oil wat was our source of revenue? Its bcoz of our lack vision else all dos tinz uve list can fund our bugdet, dont 4get malaysia is da largest producer of oil palm and their 1st set of seedz were from nigeria they took them. If he is innocent let him com nd defend himself.
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by esan1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Govt would have look for another way to setle this issue, because when two elephant fight the grass will only suffer it
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by benflin(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
uku797:
Definitely. Buhari is runing four years. If these militants allow this government of Buhari and this country free, I will travel and will never talk and cannot even greet any of my Izons friends. I have absolute trust for these militants. Wake up from where ever you are. Buhari cannot do this to you people and go free. Travel to other states, take a look at those places and compare them to your communities and villages, what you find is rotton water, poluted air etc., yet Buhari is still going after you. This is the right time to fight to finish. I wish you the militants good luck. Amen.

Yet u will not join them na only luck u they wish them...smart guy u no ready to die
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by mousco(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
No single individual or group can buy Tompolo properties from Govt... Make Buhari use dem den surround d vicinity wit soldiers or.......

Abi if ur fada na big man u go advice am 2 buy am
Even if 10billion is auction for 1million
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by kenyguy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Okay
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by ronaldbecky(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
joeprince23:
abegii go sit down,chestbeather
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by wealth123: 1:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Warri crisis will affect Warri people more than any other people in Nigeria. If the elders in Warri or ijawland are wise they should counsel Tompolo to dialogue with FG. If they blow oil pipelines, it will destroy their land the more and there is no way the Niger Delta militants can defeat Nigeria Military. Remember ODI massacre and be wise.
enkay2go:
Its like some people commenting on this thread don't stay or grew up in Niger delta or warri sef. If u guys experienced warri crises,u will know this is really a bad move.
Re: Court Authorizes EFCC’s To Seize Tompolo’s Properties by kunle75(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

The entire country would suffer should restiveness return to the Niger-delta.This is not Bornu state that contributes nothing to the federal purse.Disruption of oil supply would be fatal for our economy

Pa chukwudi44,

heaven go fall no be one person matter...............But mind, you where two elephant fight you know the rest........i rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Re-open Maiduguri - Bama - Banki Road Closed Becos Of Boko Haram(pi / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.